CANADA HAS TEN provinces, two territories and 87 official lanquages , which one can most Americans speak

• Stolen from @lowlanders thread . CONTEST !! Which American will be the first to interpret our Newfie Speak, AND POST IT BACK IN THEIR OFFICIAL PLAIN English , All Canucks disqualiifed

A B E C D F I S H
    M R N O T F I S H
    O S M R C D B D I,S
    W H A L E O I L B E E F H O O K E D
    M R F I SH

• That's nothing. I can speak every language of the world except one. I never mastered the Greek language.

The 87 Canadian languages are Greek to me

(no disrespect meant to anyone with the Greek heritage)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Abe, see the fish?
    Them are not fish.
    Oh yes, them are. See the beady eyes?
    Well, I'll be fucked!
    Them are fish!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I once taught some Intelligence procedures to a class of Special Forces soldiers. One of them claimed he could speak any bar language in the world and proceeded to throw his wallet the length of the room!
    Of course, these were the same guys who, upon learning one of their classmates' Mother had just passed away, lamented the loss of free nooky! They all played hard and worked harder.

• Abe, see the fish?Them are not fish.
    Oh yes, them are. See the beady eyes?
    Well, I'll be fucked!
    Them are fish!

I love going to the East coast just listening to that slang cracks me up , theres a fair bit of it in Ontario East as well, called Ottawa Valley Accent. That's cottage country for me and there,s an old local historian there pushing 90 one day when he stopped around just to make sure we were putting the roof trusses up correctly, as he was leaving I hollered out , Heh Wilfred why dont you stop by a little while later this aft and make sure we don,t miss anything ? His response was priceless I,ll type it exactly as he pronounced it. LORD TUNDERIN JESUS BUY , I,M NOT DA LORD ALMIGHTY, I CANT BE WIT YAH ALL DA TIME !