Lets put faces to screen names

• Well then it took us close to a year to realize big brother was lurking around the Dark Side and for our exodus to initiate with that being said the second exodus will start somewhere around the beginning of next year by then every single SS
    bug will be figured out and the mods will be more exotic than ever. SS will morth into something totally different because we as a group make if easier for Polaris with our ideas and mods to make a better product.

SO KUDOS TO THE MOD MASTER MINDS OF THIS FORUM!

• In my quest to promote the 'Ride for Kids' supporting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation....I still visit and post a little on the dark side and when I think it's a positive move I invite to the LIGHT.....

Northern Indiana Ride for Kids coming up 26 Jun 2016 in South Bend, IN

Come ONE Come ALL.....put some SMILES on some youngsters faces.....

• Were you hiding?! I was there and I didnt get to meet you?!@

I know, that stunk. I even had an extra "Redneck Intake" decal for you but never saw you. We're the quiet types
    so sometimes you have to track us down. That being said, I did the bike blessing the first day so you couldn't have missed this freakishly large man! ;):D

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• I know, that stunk. I even had an extra "Redneck Intake" decal for you but never saw you. We're the quiet typesso sometimes you have to track us down. That being said, I did the bike blessing the first day so you couldn't have missed this freakishly large man! ;):D

I actually did not make it to that sorry. Aww would have totally stuck that on there.

Well we will definitely have to meet up at some point.

• Well then it took us close to a year to realize big brother was lurking around the Dark Side and for our exodus to initiate with that being said the second exodus will start somewhere around the beginning of next year by then every single SS
    bug will be figured out and the mods will be more exotic than ever. SS will morth into something totally different because we as a group make if easier for Polaris with our ideas and mods to make a better product.

SO KUDOS TO THE MOD MASTER MINDS OF THIS FORUM!

I think they just need to be {as the Borg say] assimilated. :00007793:

PAX SUPERIORE VI TELARUM

• Since this thread has been revived.... Me (Brent) and my better half (Sharon). We dated for 2 years, and have been married 38 this next December. The Goats_Hogs comes from the 1967 GTO clone I had (sold) and the 1970 GTO (also sold). The Hogs comes from the Harleys I've been riding for 26 years. Wife has 2005 Super Glide Custom, I have 2012 Road King. The first picture (if I do this right) is of us at Natural Bridge in Kentucky over the 4th of July. The second is of my first drive in a Slingshot. A close friend brought his over for me to drive in May of 2015 after I asked him a bazillion questions about it. He had only had it for a month at that time, and it only had 1200 miles on it. (Two weeks ago, he hit a black bear with it in Tennessee.... :O No one hurt, bear lived, and SS was still able to drive home.)

• Wow "Goats_Hogs" my parents (dad from Kentucky) got married in 1955 and went to Natural Bridge on their honeymoon. That is where I was conceived. They are both passed now but I have a keychain fob with their names on it that my dad carried 49 years and now I do. Hope you guys had as much fun as my folks did :)

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Wow "Goats_Hogs" my parents (dad from Kentucky) got married in 1955 and went to Natural Bridge on their honeymoon. That is where I was conceived. They are both passed now but I have a keychain fob with their names on it that my dad carried 49 years and now I do. Hope you guys had as much fun as my folks did :)

My dad was from Kentucky too. Rumor has it, I was also conceived there, but I can't say I remember it! We had a really good time, but minus the conception part! I also posted a few other pics in the "Photos of Slingshot on Location" thread. They were taken in Kentucky also.

• (Two weeks ago, he hit a black bear with it in Tennessee.... :O No one hurt, bear lived, and SS was still able to drive home.)

Hey Brent/Sharon!!! Have a good friend that nailed a bear on I 91 in Vermont about 20 years ago. The bear was killed, the car was totaled, and he and his family were unharmed. To this day, he's still referred to as "The Bear Hunter" !!!
    Glad your buddy was ok, cuz that coulda been a bad trip!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• My dad was from Kentucky too. Rumor has it, I was also conceived there, but I can't say I remember it! We had a really good time, but minus the conception part! I also posted a few other pics in the "Photos of Slingshot on Location" thread. They were taken in Kentucky also.

must be sumthin in the water there ?(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My thoughts exactly! Imagine if that bear had rolled up the hood and into the cockpit (shudders at the thought of saying cockpit with Tripod around) and that would not have been pretty! He guessed it at 200 pounds, and being an avid hunter, likely was pretty accurate. The bear damaged the lower on passenger side, grill, and some of the hood panels. He has the red panels off it reworking them now, and driving it with just the black hood skeleton frame. His is early '15, and he said he will drive it like that until fall. He can't believe how much cooler it is with the hood open like that. Looks pretty cool too...
    The Bear Hunter.... Might work for my friend too!