Public Storage?

• That's really nice! Did you have to add your own tie down rings?

@skyscraper I had a chance to take a couple pictures this morning while picking up the sling from dealership. Had them take a look at some gremlins that have been bothering me for a while and had them check mine off the recall to the recall.

• @skyscraper I had a chance to take a couple pictures this morning while picking up the sling from dealership. Had them take a look at some gremlins that have been bothering me for a while and had them check mine off the recall to the recall.

@jorgebri60 may I ask if those are 3 lengths of 5ft track or shorter that you have mounted? I currently have an enclosed trailer setup with 4 lengths of 10ft track in my all purpose/motorcycle hauler--along with 3 lengths of 10ft on the wall opposite of the door for securing loads and a few other modifications.

Since, I'm considering another enclosed trailer purchase to accommodate my new SS purchase (I don't want to haul the SS back on my open deck auto hauler for 9 1/2 hrs), I'm looking to do a quick setup of e-track and noticed your post while reading. Your e-tracks look well placed for balancing the hauling of your SS for road trip awesome job!

• Just my two cents , get at least six foot track in case you were to put something else on trailer and need to shift load. I put five foot track down and thought afterwards bout the foot extra might be needed. Little late but love this set up much better than tying to a arms. Also gonna put track on my open trailer as well after ES. It has metal floor.
    By the way @jorgebri60 where is paint on inside? Little dry time with all the heat!!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Just my two cents , get at least six foot track in case you were to put something else on trailer and need to shift load. I put five foot track down and thought afterwards bout the foot extra might be needed. Little late but love this set up much better than tying to a arms. Also gonna put track on my open trailer as well after ES. It has metal floor.
    By the way @jorgebri60 where is paint on inside? Little dry time with all the heat!!

@Boomer Thanks. I think I'm leaning towards setting it up the same way as my current trailer with the full lengths of 10ft and positioning a piece of 6ft for the rear tire as suggested. This will continue to leave me with the ability to use the trailer for hauling the SS and when empty as a multipurpose setup. Only problem is that I order the 10ft tracks from eBay as they are cheaper and the wait time--making it super tight for installation and picking up the SS from the dealer! I can't wait to pick her up, driver her, love her, and welcome her to our family and the SS family LOL She's an SL Red pearl!

• @Zorasmiles and @skyscraper, I purchased 2 10 ft pieces of e-track and cut one in half for the front tires, the back tire has a 6ft price of track. I can position the sling pretty much anywhere on the track I need to. As I start adding stuff to the inside of the trailer I'm sure I'll have to adjust the placement. @Boomer, it's on the to do list. Cut me some slack :P:whistling:

• Well let me say, U S Cargo Control has I think better prices for all etrak and straps. Check it out. Yeah I also haul a 1940 ford truck or a 1923 T bucket in my enclosed trailer.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @skyscraper, I purchased 2 10 ft pieces of e-track and cut one in half for the front tires, the back tire has a 6ft price of track. I can position the sling pretty much anywhere on the track I need to. As I start adding stuff to the inside of the trailer I'm sure I'll have to adjust the placement. @Boomer, it's on the to do list. Cut me some slack :P:whistling:

@jorgebri60 I painted my current enclosed trailer on a horrible rainy, cool and windy day rushing to get it off the "to do list". Ended up getting a bit of overspray on the 7 series and I wasn't happy, also the paint took a bit longer to dry. I also used a nice granite gray non-slip paint on the floor that has been wearing pretty well with no touch ups needed. The e-tracks have been a life saver for all of my hauling and temporary storing needs "BUT" I can't fit our '66 Mustang project in it and this new trailer will be great for that as well. I appreciate the responses @Boomer and you have given to help me a new SS member get on track for his hauling needs. I have used HarrisCos for all of my straps in the past but will check out US Cargo Control. Every penny saved, can go towards the extended warranty and mods lol

Now, all I need to do is sneak back into the local dealership and get the correct measurements(middle of front tires front tires from left to right and the distance from the middle of the front tires to the center of the rear tire) for the e-track placement. After the correct measurements are gathered I can create a better configuration for the hauling of the SS, sport bike, toys and miscellaneous hauls. Unfortunately the local dealership wasn't willing to work with the pricing, so I purchased from a distant dealership.

Thanks again everyone.