Slingrazor - Just a Great Guy

• So being the idiot that I am I accidently tossed a brand new set of fender vents in the trash.
    Soon after I posted my stupidity I get a PM from @Slingrazor asking for my address. Just 2 days later what shows up in the mail. Yep you guessed it a set of fender vents.
    Some of you may not know Slingrazor or know just how generous he is with his time and talent. So I would like to use this thread as a way for all who have had the experience of working with him to post a great big thank you. Please add some of your own feelings and comments

I f I am correct this coming weekend there will be a few more members who will experience the kindness of this all around great guy.

Our second Saint -

Just wanted to say Thank you my friend

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @Slingrazor is is one of the best, a friend who I don't think says anything negative. There is a huge number of great members on this forum, where would anyone start. Thank you Mitch for calling out Trent, another story of how members are there for each other! And Mitch you are deserving of such yourself.

• @Slingrazor is is one of the best, a friend who I don't think says anything negative. There is a huge number of great members on this forum, where would anyone start. Thank you Mitch for calling out Trent, another story of how members are there for each other! And Mitch you are deserving of such yourself.

Add yourself to that list - You have come to my rescue more than once with your kindness and advice

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS
    Your kind words mean a great deal to me, thank you.
    The words from you are a direct reflection of what you do to help others in our community, I thank you for that.
    Doing the things I have done are fun to me, well maybe with the exception of pulling @Bill Martins engine for the fifth time. Working with others on their slings is the best way to create a true friendship,
    I am greatful for that.

• @MACAWS
    The words from you are a direct reflection of what you do to help others in our community, I thank you for that.
    Doing the things I have done are fun to me, well maybe with the exception of pulling @Bill Martins engine for the fifth time. Working with others on their slings is the best way to create a true friendship,
    I am greatful for that.

You are very welcome - it is an honor to have you as a friend.
    Your kindness to others should not go unnoticed!
    Sorry I will miss an epic wrenching session I found out to late to change my schedule.
    Stay safe and keep the shinny blue side up!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS
    I am greatful for that.

You know you had fun.......the first 2 or 3 times ;(:D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yep! On my Slingventure to Jim's that's documented here, I stopped at Trent's on the way home for a night.

He (and wife Felicia) was (were) a super gracious host(s). In addition, he walked me through an oil change and greasing the zerk or whatever it's called? Great guy and great teacher if you're actually willing to learn!

• You wont find a better guy to have as a friend! He gives up his valuable time during an event to help (or should I say DO, I watched) any fellow slinger.

I totally enjoy riding with him and Felicia (she drives the twisties better than most guys) .

Cant wait to see you guys in Eureka this year if not sooner!

• I have definitely have been honored to know him and his family. they are gracious hosts and he has tons of knowledge and is always willing to help. thanks for the help you have given and the help that I am sure I will get from you in the future. It was fun wrenching with him at Maggie valley on bill's sling.