Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Being a former prosecutor what is going on has to be drivin you to drink - I know it damn sure has me :00008172: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE WORDS LAW AND ORDER!!?!

I can assure you I have been driven to drink😂 when I watch the Mayors of Seattle and Portland turn a blind eye to destruction of businesses and property and oppose the Federal authorities attempting to protect Federal building and employees from harm, I am sure these people are not only incompetent but dangerous. Could not believe my eyes yesterday when a Congressman characterized the reports of rioting, burning, looting and destruction as a “myth”.

• It's dark out, five guys roll up in a civilian minivan wearing widely available to the public military uniforms. They have no government affiliated indicators, they announce themselves without showing me any I.D. as they rush towards me. Am I within my rights to shoot them all for fear of my life?

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• It's dark out, five guys roll up in a civilian minivan wearing widely available to the public military uniforms. They have no government affiliated indicators, they announce themselves without showing me any I.D. as they rush towards me. Am I within my rights to shoot them all for fear of my life?

Are you referring to LEOs or Antifa?

• I can assure you I have been driven to drink😂 when I watch the Mayors of Seattle and Portland turn a blind eye to destruction of businesses and property and oppose the Federal authorities attempting to protect Federal building and employees from harm, I am sure these people are not only incompetent but dangerous. Could not believe my eyes yesterday when a Congressman characterized the reports of rioting, burning, looting and destruction as a “myth”.

They should be in his front yard!

• Another instance of voter stupidity. How in the hell can you support a Mayor that supports “peaceful protests” and for defunding the police on one hand - then doubling the armed guards around themselves?? I guess once you are elected to political office your life is more important than the citizens that elected you?? YA CAN’T FIX STUPID !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Another instance of voter stupidity. How in the hell can you support a Mayor that supports “peaceful protests” and for defunding the police on one hand - then doubling the armed guards around themselves?? I guess once you are elected to political office your life is more important than the citizens that elected you?? YA CAN’T FIX STUPID !!!

no, she’s just showing everyone black lives matter and everyone else doesn’t.

• Hey, did you know the twin towers were entirely glass on the outside? Glass when being blown/tumbling through the air on a sunny day will reflect the sun onto other reflective surfaces. It may even look like bright flashes on the other glass building.

That or a secret group that hired guys to plant charges, set up super duper holographic tech for 360 degree unquestionable coverage of non existent planes, plant some type of accelerant(not jet fuel)that burns hot enough to finish their secret demo in a couple hours .:rolleyes:

living under that rock has isolated you from reality very well.

I’m very convinced you have done zero investigation into 9/11. In the months before 9/11 there was questionable “construction” activity going on in both towers....with floors being blocked off and mysterious vehicles in the parking garages...etc.

The 4 years aren’t over yet.

I guess you haven’t heard the recent revelations about everyone all the way up to biden and Obama being involved in the trump/ Russia hoax. And that they gave the orders and helped hide all the incriminating evidence. See they thought they rigged the election for Hilary to win....so she could cover everything up. It didn’t work that way....

Trump and his generals are going to fix everything.....the indictments are going to be unsealed shortly...bill Barr and Durham are going to handle that.

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2…aled-criminal-indictments

These aren’t for parking tickets....don’t forget this....

https://www.miamiherald.com/ne…amo/article168273127.html

And Obama wanted gitmo closed because he knew that if they ever got caught...he was going there...and he knows what will happen to them there.

Epstein was the tip of the iceberg ....his girlfriend is part of this too. Epstein took videos of all the Political and Hollywood famous pedos doing their thing on his island. That’s why he’s dead. Deep state runs deep. It’s all about to blow open. Thank you President Trump.

• A bunch of Troopers would be a troop, unless English is a second language and understanding it is difficult for a person.:*

I guess it depends on where you are. Here a group of Troopers would be referred to as Troopers, troop would indicate the geographic area the troopers are assigned to. The example for my area would be Troop H.

• Well if it's all going down before the end of Trump's 4 years, why fear monger about the swamp controlling anything if Biden, who will " be in Gitmo" get's elected?:/

• Democrats are amazing - they are questioning Barr continuing the peaceful protest narrative even after the video Jim Jordan played in his opening statement. There is a lot of fake news out there but are we not to believe our own eyes anymore??These times we are living in is beyond reason into insanity!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it