Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Obama said that to trump to get Flynn under suspicion...Obama is deep state....so would you expect him to love Flynn? Flynn knows where the bodies are buried...Obama knew Flynn was a patriot and he could hurt the deep state.....They showed their colors with the phony Russia thing, the phony impeachment thing....anything to make trump look bad and have him removed from office before he drains the swamp.....but it was too late to prevent that even before he was elected.....Mark my words....the swamp will be drained 20 years in the making........all the deep state actors will be arrested and many will be put to death for high treason....

If you want to have everything explained in great detail ...the facts are there... or as they said in the movie.....red pilled ....you should watch the 10 part video I posted earlier....if you want to remain in the dark...blue pilled .....don’t watch it...

Oh, I watched. The "pills" didn't work.

Who tracked the source of your, "Trump will tweet, "the wave is upon us" statement?

I did. That date has passed as all your dates and as all the hyperbolic investigations that were going to "bring Hillary down", "expose voter fraud".... Years of investigations opened and closed by Republicans, touted by Hannity and the like that end quietly.

• Oh, I watched. The "pills" didn't work.

Who tracked the source of your, "Trump will tweet, "the wave is upon us" statement?

I did. That date has passed as all your dates and as all the hyperbolic investigations that were going to "bring Hillary down", "expose voter fraud".... Years of investigations opened and closed by Republicans, touted by Hannity and the like that end quietly.

remain calm....it’s coming....actually the tweet is.....“the storm is upon us”......What’s coming will actually make a storm feel like a slight gust of wind... I’m not worried ....The info that just got general Flynn Exonerated is only the beginning....FISA declass is coming....that opens the flood gates...For Obama and Hilary and everyone else in his administration.... Top FBI, CIA... Will get a free all expenses paid One way trip to GITMO....and a military tribunal....for treason...start making your popcorn....the show’s about to begin....

• Congressional Dems are now calling for an investigation into William Barr's decision to drop the case against Flynn. I can't help but wonder if this will ever end before we hear about an investigation into the investigation into the investigation into the investigation into the investigation into the decision... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I dunno bout that - a LOT of very powerful players involved here. When there is that much on the line they will use all their political clout to avoid charges. Gonna be a political shit show for the foreseeable future!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Congressional Dems are now calling for an investigation into William Barr's decision to drop the case against Flynn. I can't help but wonder if this will ever end before we hear about an investigation into the investigation into the investigation into the investigation into the investigation into the decision... lol

democratic ploy to try to get Barr fired....because he’s doing his job....the corrupt FBI has been exposed for doing the democrats bidding....And they don’t like it....they know trump is draining the swamp as promised.....they are the swamp...it’s s nothing burger....to quote Hilary....she should know what “nothing” Is....for the record...her 33,000 missing nothing emails have been found...

• Congressional Dems are now calling for an investigation into William Barr's decision to drop the case against Flynn.

They may want to be careful of what they ask, the MSM has been doing a great job of either ignoring the dropping of General Flynn's charges and the details surrounding the released documents or at not reporting facts but spinning opinion and almost solely giving the dem talking points to sway the narrative. They may want to let it be. Put it all out in public and the facts rule the day. They must not have learned their lesson with the last few congressional Schiff shows..... or maybe they just like having their Nadlers handed to them ....

.... winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Anyone even remotely associated with the Obama administration, that says Mike Flynn got away with lying to the FBI, appears to have forgotten all about Hillary. If I ever had an opportunity to shake her hand, I would most certainly look her right in the eye and say, "Mrs. Clinton, I would be serving time at the Federal Penitentiary at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, as I stand here now, for doing what you did. I'm sorry, but I have no respect for you or your husband either as people or as public servants." "Good day."

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• remain calm....it’s coming....actually the tweet is.....“the storm is upon us”......What’s coming will actually make a storm feel like a slight gust of wind... I’m not worried ....The info that just got general Flynn Exonerated is only the beginning....FISA declass is coming....that opens the flood gates...For Obama and Hilary and everyone else in his administration.... Top FBI, CIA... Will get a free all expenses paid One way trip to GITMO....and a military tribunal....for treason...start making your popcorn....the show’s about to begin....

I hope they aren't as redacted as recent documents have been.

Will Trump be declassifying all the docs asked for during his impeachment also?

I know, you don't care about that side of the story.

At this point as stated about these crazy investigations of investigations, investigations going on. Just show the American people everything in regards to all of them. See where the chips fall.

I do wonder if the air is already coming out of the Republican Flynn hype. Lindsay Graham was very hyperbolic on Hannity and full of fire and damnation toward the FBI, Democrats and media. Saturday on Watters World he was more subdued and actually talked back some hyperbole that Watters parroted on the subject.

• If anybody thinks Schiff is in any way credible anymore they have a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome...

If he fails to show up to Lindsay Graham's Senate hearing and testify under oath. He will show that he is very much the two faced, lying piece of shit you believe he is.

How many times did he invite Trump to the impeachment hearings, then call Trump out for failing to show? Too many to count.

We shall see.

• shifty is the same guy that had all the hard evidence for the Russia impeachment and never pulled out one tiny bit of it.....

And the whistleblower/s must have blew town...My guess now would be in witness protection....the parade of perjury suspects that went before Congress is unbelievable...it was one liar after another..The mueller investigation was a kindergarten kaper...

Instead of trying to hang Flynn you should be saluting a true patriot ...Trump has 30 patriotic generals behind him. They devised the 20 year plan To drain the swamp. The pieces are almost in place to spring the trap on the deep state .... If you’ve been paying attention...Trump has been playing them like a fiddle...To make them expose their unpatriotic actions...to the citizens of the US and the world....many have already been taken down and Many are squealing like stuck hogs....trying to save they’re necks from being stretched..

This will be in history books for hundreds of years..and trump will be named the greatest president we ever had....red pills are laying around every corner...

• So your sayin Biden hasn’t won ya over ???:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it