Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Not taking sides but to clarify it was a closed door meeting, not classified, no classified information was discussed, no "secrets", it was an informational briefing by Dr. Fauci and the contents of that breifing where tweeted out before the Senators hit the door .......

we’re gonna need more foil....it was a conspiracy....

how come we didn’t get the “SELL YOUR STOCK INFO” in those public tweets?

Doctor briefing, not Doctor financial advisor... not Doctor stock analyst, Doctor not CPA..

so basically the doctor told them, “it’s time for panic sex, run for your lives.... and sell your stock...before the crash...”

IF Anybody have any virus questions...call your broker...

Got it....

• they were on the senate intelligence committee a small number of senators in a classified meeting with unadulterated information not meant for public consumption....it was democrats and republicans.....not fantasy stuff...real insider trading on secret information..if they told everyone in Congress the chances of them getting away with it go way down.......get ready

It was a “conspiracy” to use classified info for profit...they “conspired” to commit a financial crime/s ....everything is a conspiracy....get used to it...

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The one politician that really pisses me off is Feinstein claiming all her investments have been in a blind trust since she was elected. I can tell you from experience that blind trusts are a joke. It is just something that makes you look like you are completely above board publicly so you can avoid conflicts of interest. Does anybody really believe her husband made a million dollar financial move without telling her. I may be gullible but I ain’t stupid !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The one politician that really pisses me off is Feinstein claiming all her investments have been in a blind trust since she was elected. I can tell you from experience that blind trusts are a joke. It is just something that makes you look like you are completely above board publicly so you can avoid conflicts of interest. Does anybody really believe her husband made a million dollar financial move without telling her. I may be gullible but I ain’t stupid !!

she’s correct.....we are blind to trust politicians to tell the truth.....

• Looks like our governments laws are coming back to bite em in the ass. They outlawed cigarette sales on the internet now the grocery stores can't sell them with online shopping, Bet they change the law so big money can. Of course it will take a handout from big money to the gov so they can.

"The one"?:00008356:

• "The one"?:00008356:

They all should be investigated by the Justice Department and if wrong doing is found at the very least removed from office or prosecution - don’t give a damn Rep or Dem. Feinstein has been in the game far too long - you can bet any tracks she made are well covered. They probably all are guilty - we will have to see if they were smart enough to avoid charges.

• https://www.reuters.com/articl…ction-biden-idUSKBN219160

Here's proof Biden isn't competent to be President.

He's consulting *Obama* about who gets to be president if (God forbid) something should keep Uncle Joe from fulfilling the duties of the office.

“I’ve actually talked to Barack about this - the most important thing is that it has to be someone who, the day after they’re picked, is prepared to be president of the United States of America if something happened,” said Biden, 77.

And to me that is not the most disturbing statement in the article ..... it is when Joe stated "the other guy" has suggested postponing the November election ..... that is an outright lie.

..... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I don't think anyone worthy of the office would question the idea of a worthy successor, nor should they need to "consult" anyone about this.

That said, of course, no candidate picks a VP to be a successor. They choose a VP to garner votes they cannot get for themselves.

The Democrats' essential problem is that the strong candidates aren't electable, and the otherwise electable candidates aren't strong - they don't have broad support, even across their own party.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• If you watched the debates, there hasn't been one where Biden didn't mention Obama by name. Funny how Obama hasn't endorsed anyone for the 2020 election. If Biden was so good as a vp and so tight with Obama, why hasn't Obama come out in favor of Biden? And for Joe to keep using Obama's name, it's event to everyone that he's trying to grab as much praise as he can from Obama's 2 terms in office, yet whenever anything negative comes up about those 8 years, he's the first one to say that he didn't have the final say since he was ONLY the VP.

Sorry Joe, you can't have it both ways - as much as you've tried over the last several months:

1. I'm running for Senator from the great state of Delaware - No Joe, you're running for the President of the United states

2. My son is the former Attorney General of the Unites States - No Joe, he is the former attorney general of Delaware

3. Here's my daughter (I forgot his exact words used) - No Joe, that's your WIFE of 42 YEARS

4. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids - No Joe, you wanted to say Wealthy kids (gee, I wonder why he escaped being called Racist yet Trump is being called racist for calling this the "Chinese Flu"

5. I was arrested for attempting to visit Nelson Mandela - No Joe, you were stopped and detained. Saying you were not allowed to leave is not the same as being ARRESTED

6. One hundred and fifty million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars," - REALLY Joe? Almost half the country has been killed by guns over the past 12 years?

7. "I watched what happened when the kids from Parkland marched up to- and I met with them and they went off to the hill when I was vice president and they went off to the hill to go up to those neighborhoods. - REALLY Joe? Parkland shooting happened in February 2018. You were out as VP on January 20th, 2016

You get the idea. It's a clear sign he is incompetent to be elected as President of the United States. Where it's from early dementia, signs of having had mild stroke(s) or the stress of running for office (if this happens under the stress of an ELECTION, can you image what would happen if Rocket Man launched a nuke towards us or any of our allies?

Republican, Democrat or Independents, the choice is obvious that you have to reelect Donald Trump as President this November

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• most people have no idea how important this election is going to be for the future of this country.

People living paycheck to paycheck will quickly fall into the poverty level...taxation will kill your pay check. With all the “FREE” giveaways they want, taxes will need to be over 50%. Deduct half your income from your current budget...can you live on that? Will you be able to pay your mortgage? Nothing in this world is free....

• I listened to Andrew Cuomo for almost an hour on the radio. He seems a lot more presidential (and electable) than Joe or Bernie, and more coherent than both of them put together.

I think the Dems missed a big chance by swinging hard left and failing to nominate this guy.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• At this point if this virus does not subside quickly and something is not done to stop this floundering economy whoever becomes/stays President it will be too late. As of today I passed the $250k mark in losses (only on paper😩) and nobody has a clue where the bottom is. Guess this shelter in place idea is good because soon nobody will be able to afford to go anywhere. At this point I’m gonna have to ride this bitch out - selling and taking the actual loss is just too bitter a pill to swallow. At least I diversified enough to where we can still live decent but how many other retirees are completely devastated. These are dire times my friends - I cannot help but think about all the horror stories my Dad told me about living thru the Great Depression. Could we be facing that life yet again?? They say history always repeats itself...let’s pray it does NOT !!!

• WOW!! Nice spin job. He didn't even say he thinks that. He never suggested the other guy suggested anything. If you look at news articles, the question is out there a lot, "rumors and speculation" that Biden is referring to.

“I know there’s a lot of rumors and speculation as to, is the other guy going to try to postpone the election in November and all that. There’s no need to do that,” Biden said.

As for the asking somebody who they think would be best as V.P. and possibly President should a 70+ year old President have any health issues. It seems level headed and prudent to ask others for suggestions. Also, it shows forethought to consider the worst case scenario and try to ensure a great replacement in the wings. Especially if you're over 70. That is Boy Scout thinking right there, I approve.;)