Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• One thing that Hannity does do (and quite often) is to call people out and give them the opportunity to come on the show and explain their stance. Very seldom does anyone take him up on the offer or attempt to back themselves up. Sometimes Bill De Blasio will appear.

I am sure all of the opinion shows have something to offer and some of it is probably great - - Im just saying that the people who want to bash fox need to learn how to differentiate between opinion shows and news shows and to stop trying to use the opinion shows to discredit the news shows

it makes people look ignorant when they do this

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The mindless vote... All others don't. This tells me 50 to 60% of Americans are sane (the ones who don't vote) and the rest (that do vote) support greed and corruption because that's all you got to vote for. Now if you'll excuse me I have to stab a cow that's bloated between it's ribs as cows can't burp. The only way to save it's life is to stab it between it's ribs to relieve the bloating (stinks like hell) but must be done to save the cows life. Maybe it's time to do that with our government... before it dies.

• I am sure all of the opinion shows have something to offer and some of it is probably great - - Im just saying that the people who want to bash fox need to learn how to differentiate between opinion shows and news shows and to stop trying to use the opinion shows to discredit the news shows

look up operation mockingbird

• Many a Foxie can't distinguish the difference. I myself have called out the difference many, many, many times. I use the word, "pundit" more than anyone here. You are very right that those that believe pundits entirely and worse, can't tell the difference should have their basic intelligence questioned.

For clarity and just in case any person of questionable intellect thinks "Media" only pertains to "news media" and might want to go on a diatribe about intellect, here is the definition of media...also "news" is information not previously known to the person receiving it, with no implications of a basis in fact.;)

• I am sure all of the opinion shows have something to offer and some of it is probably great - - Im just saying that the people who want to bash fox need to learn how to differentiate between opinion shows and news shows and to stop trying to use the opinion shows to discredit the news shows

Not at all an attempt to make you sound ignorant, I would never.;)

If a person didn't want to sound ignorant to you and your high intellect, how should they call out FOX News for toxic lies and divisiveness while running a "FOX News" banner all day, even through pundit shows?

I ask, because a blanket MSM (Main Stream Media/all Media perceived to be left leaning) seems to be accurate and intelligent, but a more precise, one channel, FOX/ FOX News makes a person ignorant. It is The FOX News Channel. How would a brilliant person such as yourself that uses, "Main Stream Media" suggest a person address FOX News(a single station)?:/

• bernie wants to raise taxes on everyone making over $29,000....and we know they will use it in a very well managed way.....

every thing is free after you pay for it with more taxes....

I don't get the Bernie appeal. I would suggest nobody vote for him. I don't understand why any Republican would take the risk of voting for Bernie in the Primaries in hopes that he'll be the Dem nominee. Even if they feel with absolute confidence Trump will win, it is like Russian roulette. Hillary supporters were absolutely certain she would win.

I plead to all republicans that want to employ that tactic, please don't. You will be partly responsible if Bernie becomes President. I know I will take no responsibility for a Bernie Presidency, just like I take no responsibility for Trump being President. I voted for (R)Kasich in the Primaries in 2016.

• The "Healthcare is a right" that is being pedaled by Joe & Bernie is BS. Rights are endowed by our creator - and they cost nothing to exercise!

If you have to take money from some and use it to buy services for others - its a TAX!

they also think we should pay social security to illegals and let them have drivers licenses and be able to vote

my girlfriend pays $600 month for healthcare....they get it free..but then again she’s a hardcore democrat so she gets what she deserves....wait until they raise the taxes for all the free stuff for everyone that doesn’t want to work...that $600 a month will look like peanuts....

• The "Healthcare is a right" that is being pedaled by Joe & Bernie is BS. Rights are endowed by our creator - and they cost nothing to exercise!

If you have to take money from some and use it to buy services for others - its a TAX!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".

Endowed by their creator.;)

Original draft: "We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness".

"Preservation of life" sounds a lot like health care.;)

Sounds to me like your definition fits Bernie and Joe's definition which matches the founders definition.:P

Yes, it would most certainly be a tax increase. Yes, by all accounts it would still leave the national debt on an upward trajectory, maybe an even steeper one. No, I don't approve of the measures as laid out by any candidate.:)

• Lots of things get into drafts that don't make it into the final document. I don't buy your argument that "They considered this at one time, so it's in concrete now."

If that were true, we wouldn't have so many on the left disregarding this language: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I stand by what I said: rights are free - you don't have to compel anyone else to give up something in order to exercise them.

Healthcare can be made "Universal" (Single payer is more accurate), but that isn't a right granted by the Creator - that is an entitlement granted by a party in power in the current government - and it is paid for by some and given to others.

That's the other thing about rights - everyone has them, and the Government cannot grant them - only tyrannically take them away.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• This government chose to define rights "endowed by their creator". The rough draft gives insight into the intentions of the final draft. Much like your example . My argument is clear, you don't have to keep throwing extra definitions out there in an effort to prove it.;) Wait, you weren't trying to disprove it, were you?:*