Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I’d like to add that I’ve known many police officers in my lifetime & for most of them, it wasn’t just a job for them but an actual calling, just like many in the medical field & in the religious community. It would almost have to be a calling - who wants to willingly risk their life daily for so-so wages?! Again, thank you all for your selfless service.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I’d like to add that I’ve known many police officers in my lifetime & for most of them, it wasn’t just a job for them but an actual calling, just like many in the medical field & in the religious community. It would almost have to be a calling - who wants to willingly risk their life daily for so-so wages?! Again, thank you all for your selfless service.

As a Proud Father of a Police Officer, I and my Son Thank You!

They sure as hell ain’t doing it to get rich - I have always been amazed that LEO is willing to put their life on the line for the paltry salary many of them make. As discussed before here - they won’t have to defund the police - social justice warriors are gonna beat em down until they can’t take it anymore and quit. Then who we gonna call when the criminals start knocking - MAXINE WATERS OR NANCY PELOSI OR AOC ????? 🤮🤮🤮

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I agree 100% that every cop should catch the flu for 2 weeks.

The criminals would not last 2 weeks with the truly "woke" people that are out there, like me.

A cop has a lot more rules they have to meet before they shoot.

I only have 1.

1. Am I skeered for my life?

or

2. Am I skeered for someone elses life?

Bang Bang Bang

• An example of the double standard before it happens. Will twitter ban James for life for inciting violence? How about the NBA? Sponsors and company endorsements?

Mob protests are escalating in Ohio outside a police station. What are they protesting? A cop saves someone's life? Out of control, about time Biden and Harris step-up and stop the rederick.

• An example of the double standard before it happens. Will twitter ban James for life for inciting violence? How about the NBA? Sponsors and company endorsements?

Mob protests are escalating in Ohio outside a police station. What are they protesting? A cop saves someone's life? Out of control, about time Biden and Harris step-up and stop the rederick.

it’s all they’ve been taught... act like thug assholes

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/tru…ded-firm-1-083136627.html

we’ve had needles now for over 100 years...why all of a sudden did we have to reinvent the wheel?

plenty of needle companies out there all ready...what’s the big deal about filling a needle from the bottle? In a pandemic?

Somebody just ran off with millions of our tax dollars... and don’t blame Trump like the progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commie that wrote the biased article.. .... all he did was authorize the government to release the money...

• I’m not Einstein, but surely there has to be a better way of protecting computers from hacking... change the protocols for how the information is accessed... double and triple authentication with major accountability... and kill every commie in the government.. it sounds like reruns of the keystone cops... day after day and week after week...

• I’m not Einstein, but surely there has to be a better way of protecting computers from hacking... change the protocols for how the information is accessed... double and triple authentication with major accountability... and kill every commie in the government.. it sounds like reruns of the keystone cops... day after day and week after week...

Truer words NEVER spoken

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Sorry for you and your family's loss OM...

This thing is real and unpredictable. Sad some still think hoax and that only the USA is dealing with it and only conspiracy theories apply to the US.

• Don't know how I missed this one. So sorry for your loss. It's so sad to lose someone over this senseless virus that could have been controlled on day one if only a certain government would have been HONEST with the world

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…cretary-heavily-invested/

energy business certainly has been a good cash cow for the Biden syndicate....

finally glad to see an honest president ....not interested in becoming rich from his political office and political clout.... three cheers for China Joe....

“You’re a traitor”...

“You’re going to gitmo”...

“You’re going to hang”...

and a big shout out to the missing border crisis laughing hyena czar...... kamalazoo..... “you’re going too”.....

• Way to go Joe, this will surely attract big business to America. I'm sure business won't pack up and leave. BTW, stocks are down today as news opens up. Not to be outdone he is planning even higher possibilities 42%. Great news for retirees depending on the stock market! Great work! How much is fair share?

Biden's capital gains tax hike may big sell-off in stocks (cnbc.com)

• Way to go Joe, this will surely attract big business to America. I'm sure business won't pack up and leave. BTW, stocks are down today as news opens up. Not to be outdone he is planning even higher possibilities 42%. Great news for retirees depending on the stock market! Great work! How much is fair share?

he’s going to crash the market soon....plan accordingly...

• ^^^^^^

wonderful news for law abiding citizens...

^^^^^^
    something to contemplate.... looks like GF to me.... what legs? CPR Dummy’s don’t have legs

^^^^^^
    you would think somebody would have cashed in by now?

People died from something......but what was it? We know what we were told.... we know we were lied to by every Heath agency on the planet .....we were lied to by China... doctors lied on death certificates... insurance companies are ok with paying out extra money .... since when....
    we can not point to anything and say with 100% certainty “this” is true....

I’m glad I’m selling out in Louisiana before he raises the capital gains tax - if that idiot gets his tax plan passed it is gonna hit loads of people in the middle class with thousands upon thousands of additional tax !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just wondering . . . how close to the edge of the flat earth are you?