Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• there are many things that passport won’t get you....one big one is...you can forget about taking your gun/s out of the country. You can’t take your constitutional rights....which means your freedom of speech. Your legal representation right....the biggest one is....if this country goes down....it’s taking the world with it....we are the last hope for the world....we are the last protection from commie China....our country is corrupt...many other countries governments are way more corrupt....in another country...you’re the alien... noncitizen.

many things a passport won't get you - - that's your excuse? - - really?

Like I said - its just gives an additional option

Really - there are many things a gun won't get you - - does that mean you don't want a gun in an emergency? there are many things a water purification kit won't get you, does that mean you don't want one in an. emergency?

I think that is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard from you - - and that's saying a great deal because almost everything you say is F'n crazy!

you want to go down with the ship because its easier than filling out a form and paying a fee - - that's your choice - - just be sure you know what option you are taking off the table when making that choice

now of course considering all of the extremist / crazy person watchlists you are probably on perhaps it really isn't your choice, perhaps you are making excuses because they won't let you have a passport?????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I don’t need a passport because I’m not going anywhere.....I don’t want to leave this country for any reason....a passport can’t get you anything. Maybe the freedom to leave this country....but it doesn’t get you our freedoms in another country. My crazy will come to light shortly.....I refuse to be in denial....

you’re talking about a passport as being your bugout escape plan to move out of the US. I just mentioned things your passport won’t allow you to take to your new bug out home...the passport won’t get you our constitution....our legal system. Our healthcare system. Or your guns...it just gets you a stamp that says you came and went.

• I have to agree, there are a lot of things a passport can't get you.... free beer, pizza, laid, new slingshot, and so on.

My passport is up to date for the same reason as mentioned... If I want to leave this country (that I once truly loved) I can. Once I am somewhere else I would have to see what the "rules" are and if things like my guns are needed and if my freedom to speak my mind is really quashed.

One is kind of small minded to believe that this country will take down the world..(remember the Roman Empire fell also). I think it would make a crater for a bit, but the world would continue to go around the big ball of fire and the rest of inhabitants would be just fine.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• what most of you fail to realize is if this country goes down....the rest of the world will follow because we are the last hope for humanity....you want a passport to go from one shit hole to another.....they/we will all be commie shitholes...if we don’t stop it here....it goes everywhere.

• Mike LIndell of My Pillow put together a documentary on the election. He has several tech experts (one I've seen before). He covers history of irregularities and efforts to bring them to light:

https://rumble.com/vdlbl7-abso…ion-documentary-full.html

Oddly enough following an article by Time magazine literally detailing election interference.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

• I have had severe anxiety ever since the election. Having worn Trump hats for the past 4.5 years I was in a tizzy as to what my new cover for my pumpkin head would be. AT LAST .....

annnd the world is right again :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have to agree, there are a lot of things a passport can't get you.... free beer, pizza, laid, new slingshot, and so on.

My passport is up to date for the same reason as mentioned... If I want to leave this country (that I once truly loved) I can. Once I am somewhere else I would have to see what the "rules" are and if things like my guns are needed and if my freedom to speak my mind is really quashed.

One is kind of small minded to believe that this country will take down the world..(remember the Roman Empire fell also). I think it would make a crater for a bit, but the world would continue to go around the big ball of fire and the rest of inhabitants would be just fine.

our second amendment is what saves us. Not very many other countries allow gun ownership... Think about history. The first thing Hitler did was outlaw guns.....it all went down hill very rapidly after that.....you know what saved the millions of people around the world he didn’t kill? People with guns......think about it....our constitution....is the envy of the world.....never forget that. A passport won’t give you our constitution....to take with you.

• what most of you fail to realize is if this country goes down....the rest of the world will follow because we are the last hope for humanity....you want a passport to go from one shit hole to another.....they/we will all be commie shitholes...if we don’t stop it here....it goes everywhere.

Dude, I normally don't bother with the crap you post, but have you been to any of the shit holes you are talking about... Look around the US and you will see as many shit holes, people lost to drugs, and basic loss of civility as there are in the shit holes I believe you are referring to. Please take a moment to look around and see that humanity is as it always has been, no different that at any time in the past. Your belief that we are the last hope for humanity is truly "crazy". (since we are not supposed to use the R word anymore).

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Dude, I normally don't bother with the crap you post, but have you been to any of the shit holes you are talking about... Look around the US and you will see as many shit holes, people lost to drugs, and basic loss of civility as there are in the shit holes I believe you are referring to. Please take a moment to look around and see that humanity is as it always has been, no different that at any time in the past. Your belief that we are the last hope for humanity is truly "crazy". (since we are not supposed to use the R word anymore).

who is considered the world cops? And it’s not the United Nations.....it’s the untied states. If our economy fails the world fails. If the commies decide to invade other countries who has been there to try to stop it from happening? If we are not there who will be? Who else has the might? The fortunes or the will? Who fought to save Europe? Who fought to save Korea? Who fought to save Vietnam? Who wants to take over the United States and the world right now? China wants Biden as our president. Because they own him. China wants our guns....because then they can walk right in.....they expect Biden to give them our guns.....if that happens we become like every other shithole....commies don’t want you to be prosperous. To own homes and have lots of money...travel trailers and boats and camps....or guns.....or even enough to eat....I would suggest a long research project into what exactly you think communism is.....it’s not fun and games....the poorest people in North Korea are eating dirt just to take away the hunger pains...you know why? They don’t have guns. Communism means there are haves and have nots.....the majority of us will fall into the have not category.....shut up and keep working or “I kill you”.....when you’re no longer an asset....you’re a liability that doesn’t deserve to live. Complain about your shitty life ....you die. I may be crazy but I’m not in denial.

• Are you trying to tell me there ISN'T a magic flying unicorn that farts money from it's a** for leftist policies? Are you trying to upend my world view?????

You keep money in a regular bank account for 2 reasons:

1. operating expenses

2. rainy day funds

Anything more should be in some kind of investment account.

My answer to either of those is no, unless paying the bills by check

• I don’t need a passport because I’m not going anywhere.....I don’t want to leave this country for any reason....a passport can’t get you anything. Maybe the freedom to leave this country....but it doesn’t get you our freedoms in another country. My crazy will come to light shortly.....I refuse to be in denial....

you’re talking about a passport as being your bugout escape plan to move out of the US. I just mentioned things your passport won’t allow you to take to your new bug out home...the passport won’t get you our constitution....our legal system. Our healthcare system. Or your guns...it just gets you a stamp that says you came and went.

Your the one here who keeps telling us that this country is going to become China - - - so is that just BS you don't really believe?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Our passports are current but not for the reasons mentioned. If things truly went sideways that little blue book isn't going to do you much good.

In the last days of basic at Fort Benning just before advanced training we where treated to a movie at the old single screen base theater, guess what movie it was .... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Your the one here who keeps telling us that this country is going to become China - - - so is that just BS you don't really believe?

the democrats are working with the Chinese and have been for years...if you haven’t figured that out yet....you’re in denial.....Biden and other politicians have been selling us out. Bill Clinton gave the Chinese missile guidance technology when he was president. Diane Feinstein had a Chinese spy drive her limo for 20 years. Biden and his family have been taking millions from the Chinese...Stalwell was screwing a Chinese spy...Mitch McConnell is married to one... go ahead deny it. The Chinese are have invaded our government while you were too busy thinking I was crazy...65% of the election hacks came from China. They mailed in thousands of phony ballots...China owns many of the voting machines...Venezuela owns the machine software... China deliberately released the Covid virus they altered. Every piece of Chinese electronics is spying on you. I just made all this up because I’m crazy...

I’m really your president watch his lips...

• how to steal millions of dollars....

is there anybody that hasn’t heard about Covid 19?

Has anybody been locked down, missing work, missing school and wearing masks for the last 10 months...

Does anybody not know over 400,000 have died from the virus?
    is there anybody that doesn’t know they have several different vaccines available?
    so why do we need a billion dollars virus informational campaign....

Do you think it will contain the truth after all the lies we’ve heard so far from the CDC, the WHO, China, doctor Fauci and other “experts”

A billion dollars.....gee they (Biden's) could have announced it on the super bowl.....with their free airtime....for millions of people to see and hear....

I just started a minority female owned advertisement company......wink wink......