Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• after watching mikes video....there are Many thousands of judges, state officials, alphabet agents, politicians, media companies, social media companies, regular citizens and foreign citizens that are going to Gitmo for treason.....they aided and abetted foreign countries to steal this election... they are complicit, they helped, they took part....they did it, they covered it up.
    Mike is a great patriot. It took a guy that makes pillows and spent millions of his own private money to do what MSM and politicians and investigative agencies refused to do.
    we should never have another election on electronic voting machines. Way more security needs to be in place at polling places....with huge jail penalties for committing voter fraud, tampering with voting results and voting illegally.
    so now I know for sure my vote didn’t count. We need lawyers to start class action law suits against dominion, the state officials, judges, politicians, poll workers that took part in this election fraud.

• I couldn’t catch all the words highlighted in the Super Bowl show but what I did get is weird....

I saw ...gone....alone....touch....enough, hour, long, turn, feel, nothing...

https://www.independent.co.uk/…erent-nerve-a9501676.html

during 9/11 when bush was in school....the words the kids kept repeating were kite, plane, hit, steel, must, get ready ......if you delve very deep into the significance of those words.....they used the children to cast a spell.......so using the same logic....the words used in the super bowl show had some “evil” meaning......

https://redice.tv/news/from-th…teel-plane-must-get-ready

• if anybody still thinks this election is over.....you are ignoring mountains of certified evidence.....it’s not done, it’s not legal and Biden is not your president.

very shortly there will be a major event that will be in a word BIBLICAL...

you can deny it all you want....but nothing can stop the event. Thousands and thousands of people will be arrested...not only for the election treason but other acts of treason...everything that’s about to transpire has to be done totally legal by the book so as to not allow any guilty parties to escape. They have already supplied their own guilt proving evidence. Trump set the trap.....if you don’t think he knew about how the election was going to be corrupted, think again. He gave everyone of the corruptors involved every opportunity to back away and do what was right.....they declined and followed orders ....they implicated themselves over and over.....piling up documented evidence against them all page by page. The right people have literally mountains of each and every illegal action....down to computer IP addresses, cities and street locations, from where the hacks took place to the cities and IP addresses of the computers they were sent to...they know all the countries involved...these “democratic soldiers” aided foreign counties to steal/rig a national election.....please keep in mind all during a declared national emergency.....this is federal level crime/treason against our government...each participant needs to be identified and arrested. Hence the hold up. Think about how many pole workers were at each voting place around the country.... over 2900 counties, how many polling places in each county...all have to be checked out.

the ducks are being lined up as to provide a totally inescapable watertight case against all involved parties.....nobody is going to escape from the trap. Just remember everything that took place from the certification by state officials of the illegal voting, the ignorance of the country/judges, to the swearing in of an illegal president sealed their fate. Trump waited for them to do it. Every good democratic soldier fell on their swords for their puppet masters.....but trump pulled their strings. The military has total control over DC right now. They will handle the military tribunals and dole out the punishments. Trump has been laughing the entire time since “losing” an election he set up to lose to catch the swamp rats. Trump has all the metadata evidence. They knew what to do from the 2016 and 2018 elections frauds. Which they also know were rigged... So they set out to capture everything they needed to complete their case. They fell for it hook line and sinker. You don’t think they have every phone call, every email from all these “soldiers”....this entire fraud election was a set up......Enjoy the show....LOL

• I did not watch the Super Bowl in protest of NFL but I see Tampa Bay won. At this point it would seem to me Brady is now the undisputed GOAT. GOOD for him - they tried to smear him for just being friends with Trump !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Are you trying to tell me there ISN'T a magic flying unicorn that farts money from it's a** for leftist policies? Are you trying to upend my world view?????

I have a question for all of the smarter than me people on here. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. Why do we put our money in a bank basicly for free when we are getting nothing from it. Having a little debate about this in the family. The only thing that I can see is THE MAN at the top (the one with all of the money) get's to use our money for free. SO THE QUESION IS STILL WHY DO WE KEEP DOING IT? WE ARE NOT GAINING ANYTHING

You keep money in a regular bank account for 2 reasons:

1. operating expenses

2. rainy day funds

Anything more should be in some kind of investment account.