Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• and I now present China quid pro quo Joes ticket to gitmo

building back Beijing .....
    smells like MORE TREASON to me...

China elected joe with phony ballots and

The help of American Traitors....

shortly we celebrate TRUMP 46

Merry Christmas.....second best in history....

• even if one is totally innocent.....it still costs money to defend it. And since swamp creatures control many of the courts.....what are their odds......

A lawyer advised retraction is much cheaper....and tomorrow it will be forgotten... win, win...

Besides there are bigger things coming for dominion and company....

• Hell has literally frozen over - I actually agree with AOC..

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…00-page-covid-relief-bill

I guess Pelosi’s “we have to pass the Bill so we can see what’s in it” has become the norm rather than the exception. I refer you to my previous post —- PRICKS for making me agree with AOC - must have more bourbon !!!

this is a perfect example of the democrats playing politics......they held this up so lawmakers in a hurry to get home for Christmas would just vote for it to look like heroes and so they could leave......I can guarantee it’s packed with democratic pork projects....

The good news is.....this will be their last act of screwing the country.......revenge is coming ...

Merry Christmas....second best in history.....enjoy it...

TRUMP 46....China Joe to gitmo.....

• 3 things of note:

1. Dominion wasn't mentioned except denying association with Smartmatic.

2. To my knowledge no audit has been done of smarmatic machines; so it was wise of them to sue BEFORE any evidence comes to light (if any).

3. Newsmax and OAN cannot afford legal action, whether they reported in good faith or not, litigation will cost them more than they can presently afford.

The lawsuit is probably little more than giving the democrat media a reason to masturbate.

Speaking of masturbate; the secret to Kamala's success...

ImmenseLeadingJunebug-max-1mb.gif

• My thoughts, for what they’re worth, on this whole government stimulus issue...

Since when do Americans feel that the government owes them anything? Since when is the government responsible for feeding you & paying your rent (or mortgage); for paying for your college education? This nation was was built by people having a strong work ethic, a sense of personal responsibility & damn hard work. They took care of themselves with no handouts.

Our society now runs on instant gratification so people live way beyond their means. They have to have that latest model of car, a home bigger than their budget, etc. Over 70% of the people in this nation live paycheck to paycheck; no emergency fund. That’s no one’s fault but their own. Stop casting blame & go look in the mirror.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Tripod, for the most part I agree with you. At this point in time the government has close down businesses. These business wanted to say open and employing the masses. Without work being available, the people cannot take care of themselves. Extremely few people, or businesses for that matter, have reserves to cove a year without employment. That is why I am for giving them a break. I do agree that there are many taking advantage of the situation to get free stuff. Let’s open the doors to our economy and stop the hand outs.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Wouldn't it be great if anybody getting the $600 spent it all on guns and ammo.

We could all it a home protection grant for buying PPE.🤨

That’s EXACTLY what I spent the $1200 check on...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Goebbles would have been proud of this propaganda. In reading it I am amazed at the blatant level of disdain and hyperbole masquerading as a "news" article.

I am entertained by the fact that you seem to be blissfully unaware that you and BD are opposite sides of the same coin.

..... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• My thoughts, for what they’re worth, on this whole government stimulus issue...

Since when do Americans feel that the government owes them anything? Since when is the government responsible for feeding you & paying your rent (or mortgage); for paying for your college education? This nation was was built by people having a strong work ethic, a sense of personal responsibility & damn hard work. They took care of themselves with no handouts.

Our society now runs on instant gratification so people live way beyond their means. They have to have that latest model of car, a home bigger than their budget, etc. Over 70% of the people in this nation live paycheck to paycheck; no emergency fund. That’s no one’s fault but their own. Stop casting blame & go look in the mirror.

nobody except rich people are financially prepared for what just happened. Many small businesses operate on very small profit margins.

I know a business owner who’s rent is over $10,000 a month. His landlord refused to take anything less.
    a business forced to operate at 25 percent of its normal business can not afford to pay $10,000 for 9 months. And expect to survive.
    many people are on social security and little or no pension.

All of this stimulus money was to prevent the country from going into a bigger depression than 1929. It was to prevent millions of people from dying from starvation and from social unrest. If the grocery stores and banks would have been shut down half of the country would have been burnt down already.
    the government had a big choice to make. Print phony money and increase our national debt for the future or kill the entire economy, kill half the citizens and deliver a depression we would never get out of. It’s not a hard decision. Statistics said if we hit 33 percent unemployment we would not survive.

I personally feel these lawmakers have failed the country big time. Given the gravity of the situation they should have been paying out $1 trillion dollars every 2-3 weeks. We’ve already lost half of the small businesses never to return. With all their tax money and employees. That includes about 1/3 of our GDP right now. Many more businesses are not expected to survive. The stimulus money has been too little, too long and too late. I put the majority of the blame on the Democrats playing politics to prevent Trump 46 from having any credit for saving the economy. While they willingly sacrificed the small businesses. In a national emergency that should be considered treason.

You still have republicans that are worried about running up the national debt. If we lose the country it doesn’t matter how big the debt is. Especially if their real Interest is having a talking point to get re-elected. As far as I’m concerned just about every politician has failed the country miserably. They don’t deserve reelection. And many deserve the death penalty for their actions.

Don’t blame blue collar workers living paycheck to paycheck for the state of the economy now. Blame politics. Blame corporate greed that killed the middle class. Blame swamp rats that committed treason for money. Blame Democrats that raided the social security fund. Blame corporate greed that killed the pensions. Blame CEOs that make 20-30 times more than the leader of the free world. Think about that. He makes life snd death decisions for 325 million people. Way bigger than all the corporations in the world combined. Blame everybody but the blue collars slaves.

• BD, what are you going to be spewing four years from now when Joe is waiting to be sworn in for his second term and the Trump family is all locked in one big cell at Gitmo?

you really haven’t been paying attention or done 1 second of research.
    Trump 46 isn’t packing because he’s still the next president. China quid pro quo gitmo joe sold his soul to China and every country he could shake down.

Remember their slogan “it’s a battle for the soul of the country” the devil already has the soul of the country because democratic commies already gave it to him. Trump 46 is taking it back. That’s what this is all about. The last four years had been the prep work.
    second best Christmas in history is about to play out. It’s going to be biblical in every sense of the word. Hope you’ve prepared your survival supplies like 46 said to do. 3 weeks worth. Do it today. Please .... 1776 is going to look like a church picnic. God doesn’t do anything on a small scale when he gets mad. You will soon learn 46 has been hand picked to save the world. The bravest super hero the world has every seen is about to perform. Pray.

• yes it’s true and you better be ready. what do you think I’ve been trying to tell you. I Hope you’re stocked up on supplies.
    You’re Still listening the China News Network? That’s all I needed to know.
    you’re about to witness the greatest show on earth. When the smoke clears Trump 46 will still be standing tall. There will be no CNN, ABC, CBS, Fox or NYToilet paper times. Or many other corrupt institutions. Dylan wrote a prophetic song about 60 years ago

“The times they are a changing’” the times are the president isn’t.

• the longing look on the guys face behind her is precious... LOL