Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The idea of the Dems packing the court if they win is interesting. Changing the rules never works out well, changing the 60 vote rule has given the Repubs and Trump a gift.

Supreme Court Judges chambers in 2050...

I gotta give props to Joe Manchin - at least he is a sane Democrat and came out publicly stating “we don’t want to go down that rabbit hole”. I believe if the Dems had run him for President - he would have made a much better candidate!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Have any “journalists” bothered to follow the BLM buses back to whatever cave rock they crawl back under after the protests are over? Seems like a pretty obvious thing to look into. Are they like a rock band coming to a city near you doing the United States tour circuit?

most journalists are in bed with them

• they get outnumbered by idiot snowflakes who want everything free

My opinion ....

Wasn't a really bad night, wasn't a really good night for either ...

Given the history of incumbents falling flat in the first debate it was good for the President and Joe stayed upright without any major loss of focus so it was good for Biden.

........ confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I kinda thought it was a draw - they both hit a few licks but Biden made it without any major gaffes. Nothing to see here - move on to debate 2. Chris Wallace was the loser but who could control those 2 ??! 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sorry, It wasn't the Republicans idea.

That idea belongs to the liberal Dems, we are just making they sure their idea's are put in FULL force.

Just wait until you see how the "Packing the court" idea turns out for them, BAHAHAHA

When Trump/Biden wins, and we have the House and retain the Senate, I fully expect President Trump to carry out the Dem's Idea.

I agree. I am pretty sure they would if given the chance. Just be sure to give the Dems credit, if it happens. ;)

• I kinda thought it was a draw - they both hit a few licks but Biden made it without any major gaffes. Nothing to see here - move on to debate 2. Chris Wallace was the loser but who could control those 2 ??! 😂😂

Seems the President did better than we thought with people having a different view .....

In early polls Telemundo has the President over 70% in the "who won" column ..... confused-squared

(Update: ended at 63% on the Spanish speaking channel)

I think my friend Dan has it right ... there was a plan to get Joe to denounce the far left and not answer questions to separate him from them. First flush is showing it may have worked. We just didn't see it from that angle.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Shit show.

DT is his own worst enemy.

DT Please be silent and just hang back for a moment. When Biden is imploding- let him. Trump could’ve mopped the floor with Joe tonight and missed multiple opportunities. Forget about other debates. No one‘s gonna watch.

If you are on the fence in this election l submit you have never sat down with yourself and thought out what your core beliefs are.

Donald Trump has done amazing things in the White House and he has my vote but sometimes you just need to be quiet.

And as for Chris Wallace, he totally lost control. There was no semblance of order Or protocol. Chris Wallace is to blame for this debate totally falling apart.

He had zero control. And by the way, moderators should not have opinions they should just ask questions.

IMO

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• I didn't watch the shit show... there were some good re-runs of Star Trek on.... but I have said forever...If he would just shut his mouth.... And Chris Wallace... needs a 5 minute preamble to ask a simple question... disgusting....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.