Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The snakes head has been cut off :00000007:

I'm a roman catholic, and this image is not correct. I hope he can keep his promises, and make us great again , please don't use reverences to the bible. I don't think he can part water. I think he may be able to make our great country better.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I did and will stay out of this (post regarding this), but if religion should stay out of this then no picture should be used where it imply's that.
    And my philosophy is live and let live.
    I hope we will not became a Divided country.

I understand your perspective and will respect it. Fair enough?

I do believe tho that this is a divided country. Lots has been smoldering just below the surface for far too long. This recent presidential insanity has opened that nasty wound. I don't blame Trump or Clinton. Lots of "conversations" going on but no action by "us" in general. I have no doubt many of the folks in this forum are not part of the "no action" folks. Just my humble opinion, take it for what it's worth.

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• @Bill Martin I am not way off. Most of the people are peacefully protesting. I am not a liberal. I just sound like one here when trying to talk down Republican devisiveness. I have had many "WTF, calm down, the majority aren't bigots, misogynists... You know your republican friends and who they are. The world isn't ending. I'm sorry you lost. People were just fed up with government and considered Trump an F-you, they didn't do it because of hate. Trump may actually fix the grid lock issues. He won't be able to dismantle everything you care about.............." conversations with my Liberal friends. There aren't any in here, so I try to bring you right sided guys to a better understanding and tolerance of the liberals. ;)

@WOLF I can understand where you are coming from. The best cure for what is going on in the last 8 years is to enforce the laws that are already on the books and to hell with the politics and being politically correct. IMHO

• @Bill Martin I am not way off. Most of the people are peacefully protesting. I am not a liberal. I just sound like one here when trying to talk down Republican devisiveness. I have had many "WTF, calm down, the majority aren't bigots, misogynists... You know your republican friends and who they are. The world isn't ending. I'm sorry you lost. People were just fed up with government and considered Trump an F-you, they didn't do it because of hate. Trump may actually fix the grid lock issues. He won't be able to dismantle everything you care about.............." conversations with my Liberal friends. There aren't any in here, so I try to bring you right sided guys to a better understanding and tolerance of the liberals. ;)

AGREED - everybody should financially support at least one liberal - I consider my bride one .....don't need anymore :00008172::00008172::00008356:
    :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Like I said if "She" won, I said it all along I would have no president, just like I felt the same with Obama. That's how I felt and let it be, Went on with life. These other freak shows are lunatics with there behavior , just look at most of them & what kind of people they are. There afraid of actually working and there going to be limited to what's given for free. It's Insain to me how people act when they know things will become limited... Crazy!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Don't be naive guys. You know there are probably an equal proportion of trailer dwelling republicans as there are hud house democrats sucking on America's teet. Half of them need a hand up and the other half are giving the first half a bad name.

MOST DEMOCRATS AREN'T VOTING FOR FREE STUFF. If you believe that's what they want, you don't know any personally and are speaking from a position of ignorance.

20 trillion in debt - debt doubling under Obama, the king of the Democrats and they don't love entitlements for votes??? THAT IS FACT Don't be naive or ignorant?? Kinda harsh there bro!!

• Just saw the uber liberal NYC Mayor Bill Deblasio is still gonna defy federal law maintaining the sanctuary city status. This gives illegals incentive to cross the border knowing they will be protected if they make it to one of these cities. Places that put the rights of illegals over the rights of US citizens should be penalized heavily from federal funding. IMO those mayors should be arrested and removed from office for violating Federal Law!! GO TRUMP!!

• @WOLF Let's be honest a big number is people living off system & college kids. Obamas 2nd term was 37% of the same people, that's a huge number. Would love to see the type of people in a pie Chart breakdown that voted for her. Im sure there are solid democrats who voted. Most people who vote don't even understand politics or what's actually @ stake. Howard stern prooves that..

It's over. We have a Good president in place who will have a solid group behind him.

Think it's water under the bridge now..

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• Looks like the Dems are figuring out their vision for the country was not what the people wanted. With Harry Reid gone and talks of ousting Nancy Pelosi the party may survive but they need to run, not walk back to the center away from nation destroying leftist ideology!!

• I haven't kept up a whole lot since Trump won, but I heard this morning he is already backtracking so I'll ask here if he is?
    Asked - Are you going to build that wall - Answered maybe just a fence in certain areas (there are already fences in certain areas)
    Asked - Are you going to deport the millions of Illegals - Answered maybe just the ones with criminal records (I'm sure well at least I hope were already doing this)
    Asked - Are you going to go after Hillary - Answered I'm not sure

Those were his biggest nails he was hitting when running and if what I heard is correct then he became a politician before he even got sworn in? lol

• I haven't kept up a whole lot since Trump won, but I heard this morning he is already backtracking so I'll ask here if he is?
    Asked - Are you going to build that wall - Answered maybe just a fence in certain areas (there are already fences in certain areas)
    Asked - Are you going to deport the millions of Illegals - Answered maybe just the ones with criminal records (I'm sure well at least I hope were already doing this)
    Asked - Are you going to go after Hillary - Answered I'm not sure

Those were his biggest nails he was hitting when running and if what I heard is correct then he became a politician before he even got sworn in? lol

To answer those questions you must hear the whole story, direct from his lips, not just parts of statements that fit the writers narrative and also complete with his inflection ...

So a little time must be invested here .....

President-elect Trump speaks to a divided country on 60 Minutes - CBS News

Personally this is the man I voted for and couldn't be happier with his answers ...

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......