Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• @WOLF I know you think Clinton would be better as President. You have a rebuttal for every derogatory comment made about her. Please tell me what your candidate's reason is for not having a press conference taking unscripted questions for approximately 300 days??? Could she possibly have a LOT to hide and doesn't want to be asked the hard questions? Just sayin..

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill I don't understand that myself. It's not like any question the press asks couldn't already be anticipated and prepared for. I could ask you a similar question with the same "something to hide" in regards to your candidates tax returns.

She may call a press conference if the polls that she trusts start to show a closer race. She may just be thinking, "Why put myself out there if Trump is keeping me safely in the lead and a press meeting could only hurt me right now".

• Soooo....you do not see any problem with all the deleted emails by the Clinton team being scrubbed by bleach-bit, a program designed to obliterate them so they can never be recovered after a federal investigation was instituted? When I was going to school that was almost the definition of obstruction of justice. Trump may be withholding his tax return but I am quite sure the IRS has full access and he has not destroyed documents to avoid prosecution!

• I could ask you a similar question with the same "something to hide" in regards to your candidates tax returns

#1. There is no requirement for a Presidential candidate to release their tax returns. I can see no benefit from it, but i do see a huge invasion of privacy from it. All releasing a candidate's tax return shows is how good of a bookkeeper/CPA/Tax Lawyer the candidate has hired. And besides, what difference does it make?

#2. I do not blame Trump for not releasing his tax return. After all, he is being audited by the IRS, his tax return is being gone through line by precious line. Trust me, if there is a problem, the Obama IRS and Clinton IRS will find it, and it WILL be released to the crooked media.

#3. It doesn't matter what is in his tax return because people will only see what they want to see, twist what they see to sound bad to them. Kind of like Hillary and Bill donating 1 million dollars to the Clinton foundation, which is under investigation and a foundation that they run for their own benefit and slush fund, all the while being able to save on their taxes by donating to it. AND the Democraps see nothing wrong with it, even though it is legal tax fraud, but the Democraps see all kind of problems with someone filing bankruptcy, which is legal, and holding a company's failure against them even though they sold the company 10 years ago, LOL.

#4. I bet a lot of people can not understand why the price of an EpiPen has gone up. Anyone ever heard of someone suing a drug maker because of the side effects of the drug, which they tell you about up front????
    If you want cheap drugs, stop suing the drug makers, driving up their costs.

If i came up with a cure for Cancer, the cost would be $100k per dose, and each and every person that wanted to take a dose would have to sign a legal document stating that they are taking it at their own choice and would hold the maker harmless due to side effects and never ever be able to sue them. After all, taking a cure for something is a choice, the individual does not have to take it.

Talcum powder causing cancer, BHAHAHAHAHA

• Our military considers Hillary a security risk. Check it out...

Army Opsec Brief Lists Hillary Clinton As Insider Threat | The Daily Caller

Fox news had it on yesterday....... They said that the army stated that it was due to latitude given to the trainers......... Apparently, it won't happen again........Laughed so hard when I was watching it- just about snorted!

• At the risk of sounding like I am coming to Hillary's defense, which I'm certainly not. If in fact Bleachbit was used to wipe out everything this is not in itself proof it was done for cover-up purposes. As soon as it was learned Hillary was using an improper server for classified e-mails these particular servers needed to be wiped clean in order to minimize the risk of the documents falling into the wrong hands. Although it would have been nice to have copies of them all so we could settle this scandal once and for all. :00008862:

• At the risk of sounding like I am coming to Hillary's defense

There is no defense of Hillary's actions.
    As soon as it was discovered that she had a "private server" that "could have" top secret/classified/compartmentalized information on it, the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, yada yada yada should have gone to her house and confiscated ie "secured" the server to protect the information on it from falling into the wrong hands, NOT allow her to erase the info on the server.
    The Clinton clan was/are/will always be crooked and can not/should not/ever be trusted with/have access to confidential info since they have been proven to not be trustworthy with sensitive information, which would make her ineligible/unable to do the job of President. She should drop out of the race and take the prosecution coming her way.

• There is no defense of Hillary's actions.As soon as it was discovered that she had a "private server" that "could have" top secret/classified/compartmentalized information on it, the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, yada yada yada should have gone to her house and confiscated ie "secured" the server to protect the information on it from falling into the wrong hands, NOT allow her to erase the info on the server.
    The Clinton clan was/are/will always be crooked and can not/should not/ever be trusted with/have access to confidential info since they have been proven to not be trustworthy with sensitive information, which would make her ineligible/unable to do the job of President. She should drop out of the race and take the prosecution coming her way.

I hope you are right and she is prosecuted and deservedly so. I am really beginning to believe with the corrupt White House, DOJ, now surprisingly the FBI director, and the liberal media all protecting her chances are dwindling by the day.