Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It is really easy to laugh at that, because it is so ridiculous.... and on the other hand... This is even more ridiculous.

Marjorie Taylor Greene had an explanation, writing on X (formerly Twitter) that the quake was evidence of God's displeasure with America. “God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent. Earthquakes and eclipses and many more things to come.

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Solar Eclipse Post Gets Brutal Fact-Check (newsweek.com)

Personally, I take the Earth Quake in New York / New Jersey as being the strongest that area has seen in 200 +/- years as PROOF that EVERYTHING is moving out of CALIFORNIA

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I am not disagreeing that the loaning institution didn't do their full due diligence. The issue is he falsified his financial statements, to benefit getting what he wanted. Now his financial statements were obviously not prepared by him, but by his accounts. But he would have signed off on it. That is fraud anyway you look at it. Just like if you falsify info on your mortgage app, or loan app to the bank and get caught. Its fraud.

Sooo everyone on eBay and OfferUp is a criminal when they accept a lower price than asked? Car deals as well? The market decides- opinion on worth is just that. The other party counters and a deal is reached or not. This process done without coercion is called doing business.

At least in the USA

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Sooo everyone on eBay and OfferUp is a criminal when they accept a lower price than asked? Car deals as well? The market decides- opinion on worth is just that. The other party counters and a deal is reached or not. This process done without coercion is called doing business.

At least in the USA

For now anyway 🙁🙁

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Full speech: (there is some problem with lip sync about half way through)

Donald Trump delivers speech in Michigan (youtube.com)

I posted this before... same rhetoric... Full Ohio speech.

LIVE: Donald Trump speaks at MAGA rally in Ohio (youtube.com)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• It appears as though the concern in which the left wing media is loosing it's head about would be from the 8 minute to 12 minute mark. If the main stream media choses to ONLY push the word "animals" while deliberately and purposely omitting the context?

I'm still shaking my head at the coverage of the mostly peaceful riots. I watched CNN coverage of riots in Philadelphia (not in the video below). As the riots were going on in downtown area where it would be expected CNN had coverage in a different area. I happened to catch a street sign whit the intersection. I looked the location up on maps. Only a buffoon would stage a protest anywhere near their coverage area. It would have been totally expected for nothing to happen in that area. It was chosen.

I Have heard Trump say at rallies he is not against immigration but against illegal immigration and we need a controlled process. Also stating he is not against EV's or responsible environmental choices but we should have a choice. I shake my head as to why he doesn't soften his words. I'm with you and many others in that I really wish he would but apparently it's just not his style. Sometimes I consider that a plus as to what's a necessary component in our countries leadership. Perhaps at this point in our time foreign and domestic it is exactly the leadership style we need? Or get run over?

I suppose as Bill stated. At this point we all know what were getting. I hope I'm wrong, as for myself I don't think at this point the country is salvageable. The effects that are here today are irreversible and will only multiply with time. There are simply to many institutions pushing the agenda that America is and has always been a bad country. I should be happy I grew up in a time when kids were allowed to be kids. People had choice. Work was rewarded. Life was fun.

• Sooo everyone on eBay and OfferUp is a criminal when they accept a lower price than asked? Car deals as well? The market decides- opinion on worth is just that. The other party counters and a deal is reached or not. This process done without coercion is called doing business.

At least in the USA

He is not selling anything. Big difference between bargaining for a deal on an item for sale, and fudging your financial statements. Financial statements are not negotiable, they are a representation of your business performance at a set point in time (when the statement was created). Does it change, yes, is it a negotiable number. NO.

• Dieon rips Colorado football players

Wish more people would speak out like this to teens. Deion does a great job IMO

the rest is just fluff video as far as the headline. BUT, from 1;00 -6:45 is DA BOMB.

You have to hit the kids hard with what they want, and like. You have to take away what they don't work for.

Wish more parents would take up that attitude instead of giving in/up.

• I find it very frightening that our government seems to have lost sight of the primary reasons why border and immigration control were implemented way back in the days before many of our ancestors came through places like Ellis Island - - - - HEALTH!!!

Seems many people in our government have forgotten about the importance of screening new arrivals to this country for infectious diseases - We now are having a resurgance of measles and Tuberculosis popping up in immigrant housing facilities across the country and this is just the tip of the iceberg as they say - - - with uncontrolled and unregulated immigration its only a matter of time before someone comes across one of our borders with something much worse - something like the Ebola Virus - - something that will make the covid outbreak look like a picnic, something that will not just shut this country down again, but something that will kill and wipe out millions.

I really dont care if you are pro immigration or not, having controls and medical checks is essential to the well being of the population of this country - we cant keep letting people simply walk in without any medical checks - this was true and done back. at Ellis Island and in todays world with peoples ability to travel the world in a matter of minutes / hours instead of days / months its much much more important now.

I have absolutely no problem with good healthy people who want a better life coming to this country - hell, its how this country was founded, but it needs to done securely with people being checked for contagious diseases before they are simply allowed to mix in with the population and if this isn't done, its not a matter of we might have a problem, its a matter of we Will have a problem the measles outbreak and the TB cases are proof that its coming and we ned to do something NOW!! or we will be sorry

Rant over

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• He is not selling anything. Big difference between bargaining for a deal on an item for sale, and fudging your financial statements. Financial statements are not negotiable, they are a representation of your business performance at a set point in time (when the statement was created). Does it change, yes, is it a negotiable number. NO.

...... The only way your claim holds true is if market valuations were a fixed commodity and as you know that is false. Business value, real estate, a person's marketability, value of influence, and how they will perform in the future are in fact always negotiable.

.......millionaire-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• ...... The only way your claim holds true is if market valuations were a fixed commodity and as you know that is false. Business value, real estate, a person's marketability, value of influenceare, and how they will perform in the future are in fact always negotiable.

.......millionaire-squared

when selling, yes. But not when evaluating, appraising, etc, for the info shown on financial statements.

IE, you get an appraisal done on your property as you want a loan for improvements. They appraiser comes back with X dollars value for appraisal, and is willing to give you Y dollars for a loan based on the appraisal value. You can't negotiate that number with the appraiser.

Your business does X amount of business. Your financial statements show that performance, whether good or bad. That performance number is not negotiable. It's a representation of your business performance at that point in time.

Completely different than selling something, of which prices are always negotiable as it's what people are willing to pay for that product/service.

• Isn’t American politics and media a strange bird ?? It took 3 Presidents, past and present, for Joe Biden to get $26 million in campaign donations. The mainstream media was creaming in their jeans talking “the tide is turning” toward the current President. On the other side a former President with 90 some odd charges against him raises $50 million at his latest fundraiser. And the mainstream media…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Please expand...comments added to quote...

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Isn’t American politics and media a strange bird ?? It took 3 Presidents, past and present, for Joe Biden to get $26 million in campaign donations. The mainstream media was creaming in their jeans talking “the tide is turning” toward the current President. On the other side a former President with 90 some odd charges against him raises $50 million at his latest fundraiser. And the mainstream media…

Doesn't anyone find it strange that our trail of presidents has gone from George Washington: a man who could not tell a lie, to Richard Nixon: a man who could not tell the truth. Now we have Biden: a man who can't tell the DIFFERENCE?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• been there done that - - I was very fortunate to get a very high number and very shortly after the war ended - so probably would not have gone even if I had received a low number June 24, 1954 = #214 - - I was very very happy that day :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I say my New York apartment building is worth $1 million. I go to the bank and ask for Loan. They appraise it. They agree or they don’t. If an agreement is made and a loan is made that means both parties are OK with a deal and have done their due diligence as was the case with Trump.

Help me out here. Where is the crime?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎