Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Buy more bullets ??????:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• my boy has become a damn politician - can't decide if he wants to be in or out so he's trying to do both

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so who's going to be our Marcos? - we might get the guy we like right now, and they might run things well for a few years, but in the end it always falls apart.

Thoughts?

We may never even know who the MARCO is that is actually running the country. The USA as we know it will be over if the Dem's win the next election.

• Well, I just filled out my vote by mail ballot for this coming primary election and I may well have cast one of the most important votes I will cast in a very long time - - we are having a senate election and there were a bunch of choices, but the two main contenders are R- Steve Garvey vs D- Adam Schiff - - - - so yes I voted for Garvey - - can't stand that asshole Schiff and even in liberal ass California with his name recognition I think Garvey might have a decent chance

so if anyone wants to help prayers are always welcome

• We may never even know who the MARCO is that is actually running the country. The USA as we know it will be over if the Dem's win the next election.

Well, I just filled out my vote by mail primary ballot and in California I am not sure how much good it will do, but I did choose Donald Trump as my option for president but more importantly in this State at this time I also voted for Steve Garvey for Senate over Adam Schiff (can't stand that piece of human excrement)

Like I said, this is CA so conservative votes dont usually get much distance in elections, but there are exceptions and I hame hoping and praying that the name recognition of Steve Garvey will get him the win in this instance

• Well, I just filled out my vote by mail ballot for this coming primary election and I may well have cast one of the most important votes I will cast in a very long time - - we are having a senate election and there were a bunch of choices, but the two main contenders are R- Steve Garvey vs D- Adam Schiff - - - - so yes I voted for Garvey - - can't stand that asshole Schiff and even in liberal ass California with his name recognition I think Garvey might have a decent chance

so if anyone wants to help prayers are always welcome

Got any extra ballots some of us could fill out and send in...

• Got any extra ballots some of us could fill out and send in...

I wish!

• I got my ballots in today and I will be voting in person. I truly believe California is the poster child for voter fraud. Either that or we have the most efficient elections in the world because three seconds after the polls close we know exactly who won.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Just curious Ed..............

With all the riding around you do, why use the mail ballot rather than show up in person and vote

by voting by mail my ballot is touched by the fewest hands possible getting from me to election headquarters to be counted as possible and also by voting by mail the system lets me track my ballot and confirms that it was received and not just received, but received in good condition and will be counted. Voting on Election Day on the other hand and I have to leave my ballot with a bunch of strangers who must take it from the ballot box and pack it up and deliver it that night to the election headquarters be counted - they offer no way to track it and they do not give any confirmation that it was received and in good condition and countable - - just seems much more secure to trust the postal service to deliver it than to drop it in a box at a local church with a bunch of volunteer democrats.

I put my ballot in the mail this morning, in a day or two I will log into the system and check to be sure it was received and that they say it will be counted. If by some chance it was not received or if it got damaged I have time to request a new ballot and can do it all again, and if by the election date it still hasn't been confirmed as received in good condition I could at that point drive over on Election Day and vote in person

by voting by mail just seems safer with more ways for me to know my ballot was received and counted and by starting much earlier than with n until the day of the election I have more time to correct it if something goes wrong..

seriously, in the end we all hand our ballot to someone we dont know and trust them to get it to the correct place and to properly count it - - personally I think the postal workers are as safe a bet if not safer than the volunteers at my local poling place. listening to the news each time there is a major election you almost always hear stories of boxes of ballots going missing or being found days later in some guys back room or in his car - - I have no clue why anyone would ever think voting in person is some how magically safer than voting by mail - - but this just my opinion

• Just curious Ed..............

With all the riding around you do, why use the mail ballot rather than show up in person and vote?

In the end I trust U.S. postal workers more to get my ballot to election headquarters than I trust the election volunteers who run the poling stations.

Also like the ballot tracking and counting confirmation that the mail in system offers that is not offered when voting at the poling place

• I also vote by mail... I get an email that says my ballot is being sent to me, and another that says they have received it and finally one that says it has been counted.

It requires a signature on the ballot for it to be counted. Seems pretty secure to me as well... We also have the option here in CO to drop off the ballot in a secure ballot box, with the same notifications mentioned above.

As to SoCal statement about how fast they have results... I agree with that... I have always wondered how they do it so fast when they want to, and so slow it seems when they are not getting the result they want... :)

I get it that the in person stuff can be tabulated quickly as most is electronic now... but for mail in... anyway...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Muwahahahha - can't make this shit up!

Especially since the primary didn't count in Nevada anyway... The R's only use the caucus results of today for their delegates. If a candidate is on the primary ballot, they cannot be on the caucus ballot, and if they are on the caucus ballot, they cannot be on the primary... Just goofy stuff...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• we used to hav electronic on a computer if you voted in person - and I liked it, but some years back California went to all paper they said electronic wasn't secure enough - - I think they did it because its easer to lose a box of paper ballots