Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It means that Melania won't be moving around so much. This is great news to folks like me, that just want to stare and take in all the HOTNESS that she oozes!!!

:00000441:

:00008040:

I bet she doesn’t let the past Prez “grab her by the pu$$y” like he used to :00008172:- maybe at 78 he gets to sniff her panties for the memories :00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ........ confused-squared

I am from South Carolina, IMHO do not believe the crap that Niki Haley is saying. I have not heard her talk about what she did for education in South Carolina since the Laura Ingram interview. She did so much that our children still cannot read and write. That one interview proved that she lies, big time. I was kind of keeping her on my list until that interview.

• I am from South Carolina, IMHO do not believe the crap that Niki Haley is saying. I have not heard her talk about what she did for education in South Carolina since the Laura Ingram interview. She did so much that our children still cannot read and write. That one interview proved that she lies, big time. I was kind of keeping her on my list until that interview.

I was neutral regarding Haley, some things I knew about her I didn't like but others kind of washed it out. Figured if she could win she would still be better than any in current dem leadership. Then she started talking and I started listening. She is solely responsible for turning my opinion against her and the more she speaks (wines.complains, uses/creates dem talking points) the worst it gets.

......nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• billythekidd, you do not hear about the 220,000 people that died from the vaccine the first year either. The biggest problem with all of this is that they are controlling the MEDIA. You know it and I know it and the rest just ignore it. Not believing what is really going on or caring.

I hear ya... and by they you mean all the governments of the world, or just here??

I am not saying that no one died from the vaccine, just not 17 million. I believe that there are sources around the world that would report that more than 2.5 as many people died from the vaccine as died from Covid.

I just was wondering if anyone knows personally any person who died after taking the vaccine? Again, not saying it did not happen, just no one I know can say they know anyone who took the vaccine and died. I personally know several people who did not take any vaccine and are not longer with us.

I have been leery of vaccines since I took a flu shot in 2002 and was lucky enough to get GBS....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The 17,000,000 was world wide estimate. billythekidd it took me over 2 years to get over my problems that I believe came from the vaccine. I said I was not going to take it but all four of my doctors were pushing me to take it. After the fact I asked them if they had read anything on the vaccine. The answer was no and they denied pushing me to get the vaccine. In my reading on the covid and the vaccine I also started reading about vitamins which have been researched since around 1946 and the good they do. No one in the medical or pharma will tell you about what all that they can cure or help you with and no one has died from taking vitamins. The use of vitamins is barely touched or not at all in the medical schools. It is also blocked totally from MEDIA by the MDA. I asked my GP about this and his answer was that you would get "NO" doctors to talk or prescribe vitamins as a treatment in Charleston, South Carolina. He asked where I was getting my info, I told him that I had been reading books on this subject. He asked me for the name of one, the first to come to mind was "FIRE YOUR DOCTOR" with the authors name. The author had been studing the use of vitamins for over 40 years. When you control the MEDIA you control everything and the people are not smart enough to realize just what is going on.

• The 17,000,000 was world wide estimate. billythekidd it took me over 2 years to get over my problems that I believe came from the vaccine. I said I was not going to take it but all four of my doctors were pushing me to take it. After the fact I asked them if they had read anything on the vaccine. The answer was no and they denied pushing me to get the vaccine. In my reading on the covid and the vaccine I also started reading about vitamins which have been researched since around 1946 and the good they do. No one in the medical or pharma will tell you about what all that they can cure or help you with and no one has died from taking vitamins. The use of vitamins is barely touched or not at all in the medical schools. It is also blocked totally from MEDIA by the MDA. I asked my GP about this and his answer was that you would get "NO" doctors to talk or prescribe vitamins as a treatment in Charleston, South Carolina. He asked where I was getting my info, I told him that I had been reading books on this subject. He asked me for the name of one, the first to come to mind was "FIRE YOUR DOCTOR" with the authors name. The author had been studing the use of vitamins for over 40 years. When you control the MEDIA you control everything and the people are not smart enough to realize just what is going on.

I believe that the reason that Georgia and I got thru the "covid" BS is that she was feeding us as many vitamins and minerals as she could find that might help. We did have two shots, and still had a light covid bout.

I know we both know that people are still taking the vaccine... So I am guessing that that death toll will climb dramatically... No one believes anything from the CDC.... but here is a pretty good DATA page from them regarding US vaccinations.....

I still cannot grasp that number of people and the cover up that would be required to maintain silence, especially in todays world.

I do take vitamins and have since I was a kid... They have never hurt me, and I believe I feel healthy.. I only take one supplement though, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM (in a combined form).

I guess we will just have to look at this from different points of view... Not everything is media based and I certainly do not trust the media and never watch any of their entertainment on a daily basis.

CDC COVID Data Tracker: Vaccinations in the US

Edited once, last by billythekidd ().

• I’m with ya - WAY back I said she would be my horse for the 2024 race - now I think I’ll leave the old nag in the barn 😬

• whether you trust the vaccine or do not is not something I do not care to argue about - we all have choices to make and the right to choose how we wish

Now having said the, the one thing that really makes me mad is the way the whole vaccine thing has been politicized the fact that we are here in the politics thread talking about this to me is a huge red flag that something is very very wrong. To my way of thinking medical decisions should NEVER be based on politics and anyone trying to make it a political decision clearly does not give a shit about my health.

As I have posted here before I had a very close friend and co worker who died from. covid, She wasn't even 50 years old and was a very staunch anti vaccination person for purely political reasons. Would the vaccine have prevented her death? - I dont know, no one will even know, but just the thought that she refused to even give it a try because of politics pisses me off - - and just to be clear if she had gotten the vaccine had been harmed by it and her reasons for getting it were political I would be equally pissed off

I simply think that anyone who pushes people to make a potentially life or death medical decision over politics should be taken out and put in front of a firing squad and shot - - at its best its medical malpractice and at its worst its murder

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• reason of this conversation…

White House

DOJ

Congress

IRS

DOJ

CDC

FTC

LGBTQRSVWXYZ

BLM

Teachers Union

Media

(Forgive me if I overlooked any)

ALL LIE THEIR ASSES OF TO US !!!

• Now on to a different subject - - Just curious, am I the only one here that thinks that with this upcoming election we are headed straight off a cliff?

Just seems to me that the way things are going we are marching straight into some type of huge constitutional crisis at best and only God know what at worst - - - It just seems like we at a point where it seems almost unavoidable that enough States are going to find ways to keep Trump off the ballot that it will be impossible for him to get the electoral College votes needed to be elected President and either before this happens or when it becomes clear its going to happen we are going to be on the verge of a real revolution - - something thats going tear this country much much further apart than its already been torn

Seriously the two party system that has managed to function and work for my entire life, right now, to me looks to be on the verge of death, the ability to compromise and work together for the good of the people no longer exists, and I am honestly and seriously afraid that it is on the verge of collapse and of what will emerge when this happens

are we on the edge of becoming just another third world single ruling party type system like we have seen happen many times around this planet? - - - and what really frightens me is that the way I hear some people talk they would be perfectly happy to see it happen just so long as the political side that emerges victoriously is the side they support - - - - thats fuckin very sad and scary - - seriously - - think about it

so who's going to be our Marcos? - we might get the guy we like right now, and they might run things well for a few years, but in the end it always falls apart.

Thoughts?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Do any of you ever compare your energy bills with your neighbors... It is kind of interesting... My neighbor and i compared our bills, we live about a block apart and noticed that for the same time period our temperatures were different and our usage rates were different... My electrical rate was higher, but my gas rate was lower.... kinda weird... Mine is the first one, hers is the second one.

• This is just one of the first steps of learning that they can control the people and what they do. We the people make it about politics, but it is not. It is totally about control by the few on your every day life.

• This is just one of the first steps of learning that they can control the people and what they do. We the people make it about politics, but it is not. It is totally about control by the few on your every day life.

A little levity... Watch a movie called the Adjustment Bureau... (warning chick flick) and you will see who controls our lives.... :)