Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So, if these groups succeed in keeping Trump off the primary ballots does that mean they can keep him off the general election ballot?

with the electoral college system the way it works keeping someone off the State ballots in. State like California with its huge number of Electoral College votes could easily swing the entire election - - also seems that a State should not be allowed to boycott people they dont like from federal elections - just doesnt make since to me that States can do things like this that could have a huge impact at the federal level - - - - - on the bright side it also seems as if Republicans can always just switch from a primary to a Caucus system and get around all of the BS

As a side note I wonder if these people even realize that in the end this probably actually helps Trump? People dont like it when you take away their options and often tend to revolt against it by moving further from where you are trying to push them

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Americans always have and always will root for the underdog. Believe we are in for a rough ride in 24.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/me…est-single-crash-lifetime

Politics is gonna be rough - the economy could be a bloodbath- I’m already starting to batten down the hatches moving assets into as safe a position as possible. Better to have little to no gains than lose your ass!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Chicago Mayor Johnson is having Immigration buses impounded. So Texas Gov. Abbot sent a whole fucking plane of'm to Ohare!

Gotta love Him!!!

A whole plane of immigrants or a whole plane of busses?

JK

• Chicago Mayor Johnson is having Immigration buses impounded. So Texas Gov. Abbot sent a whole fucking plane of'm to Ohare!

Gotta love Him!!!

Abbott has had enough and just signed this into law - what ya bet they don’t put ‘em up in luxury hotels when arrested ??

new law would make it a state crime to cross the Texas-Mexico border between ports of entry. Police who suspect that a person crossed the border illegally can arrest them and charge them with a Class B misdemeanor, which carries a punishment of up to six months in jail.

It’s about time SOMEBODY did SOMETHING !!

• Abbott has had enough and just signed this into law - what ya bet they don’t put ‘em up in luxury hotels when arrested ??

new law would make it a state crime to cross the Texas-Mexico border between ports of entry. Police who suspect that a person crossed the border illegally can arrest them and charge them with a Class B misdemeanor, which carries a punishment of up to six months in jail.

It’s about time SOMEBODY did SOMETHING !!

thats the problem, no place to put them, yesterday on the news I saw them talking to a sheriff, he pointed out the fact that his local jail only has about 50 available beds and that just yesterday over 2,000 had crossed the border illegally in his area - - so even if he arrests them all he has no place to hold them - - - although I do believe he would be able to charge them and then deport them letting them know that next time it would be a bigger crime - assuming they even care

• thats the problem, no place to put them, yesterday on the news I saw them talking to a sheriff, he pointed out the fact that his local jail only has about 50 available beds and that just yesterday over 2,000 had crossed the border illegally in his area - - so even if he arrests them all he has no place to hold them - - - although I do believe he would be able to charge them and then deport them letting them know that next time it would be a bigger crime - assuming they even care

couple weeks in there with beans and water they will be begging to head south - problem solved !!

• couple weeks in there with beans and water they will be begging to head south - problem solved !!

but instead we get this - https://www.foxnews.com/us/col…given-2031-ice-check-date

• Barbwire fences, pink underwear, pink outfit in in tents in the middle of the Arizona desert. And this will be the place where you wait for your court date. No catch and release. I believe this has been done before with great success. Perhaps it’s due a revisit.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Nope, there is no problem at the border... 8 years to wait to report to ICE..

On Wednesday, Bill Melugin a national correspondent for Fox News took to X, formerly Twitter, to report a "Colombian woman who crossed illegally into El Paso, Texas and was released into the U.S. was given an ICE check-in date in NYC in 2031," adding that her immigration attorney, Matthew Kolken said "it's one of the most shocking things he's seen in his nearly 30 years of immigration law."

Migrant Released Into US Told to Check in With ICE 8 Years Later (newsweek.com)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Thanks everyone, I am up and running on the Apple Mac Book. I still have to move around and find out where things are

you will get there, and once you do you will never go back - worked on computers all my adult life and one of the best things I ever did was to switch my personal computing universe over into the apple universe. - - - its not as wide open, but as they say - it just works

• In California we don’t need a crisis to put drop boxes all over town🤬

Yes, we have had the same here in Colorado for at least 8 or more years... I have been using it for quite a while.. I get an email telling me my ballot has been sent to me... after I drop it off, I get an email that is has been received and another that it was counted.... Can't complain at all about that process.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I dunno - paper ballot in person - harder to cheat that way - I feel like I can be inconvenienced once every 4 years for a totally irrefutable election like we used to have in the old days..

paper ballots in this election almost 60 years ago didn’t allow the media to sway an election!!