Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The little boy’s parents should sue Deadspin into oblivion - wouldn’t take much!! On another related note…

one of the main reason I quit watching the NBA was cause of this asshole. He is one of the most self serving pricks even eclipsing Colin Kapernick if that was even possible. He calls himself the G.O.A.T. but is really just an ASS that couldn’t even carry Michael Jordan’s jock strap!!! Some of these primadonna athletes need to just let their words and actions be spoken on the court and field only. Now let me get back to my Super Bowl of checkers - nobody has pissed me off with them…YET :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They stole that idea from the Las Vegas TV show cira 2014 when a shoplifter was going up on the 3rd strike rule for stealing a sweatsuit valued at #229, but sweet little Mary said that it's always on sale for $159, so he got a pass. Then tried to steal her purse as he thanked her and ended up going away anyway. See, sometimes movies do reflect true life stories sometimes

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• To me, the state of Colorado is now the state of Colorfornia. Even we in California have not gone this far off the reservation to crazy town. But who knows,” there’s still time left for us to be as stupid as Colorado. Lord knows we’re good at it.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• They say this ruling goes back to the Civil War. Our government needs to be very very careful on this one.

It's amazing the irrational actions weak people do when they allow fear to rule their lives.

I doubt they even understand they are handing President Trump a cudgel and begging him to beat them with it.

US Supreme Court save in 3......2......1.....

.....bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• if a state is trying to influence the outcome of a federal election by doing this how it it any better than what they accuse Trump of doing? How can it be legal for a state to interfere in a federal election which is exactly what they are trying to do

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Ya learn something new every day - you sent me to Websters Dictionary for “cudgel” !! Now that I’m a curmudgeon I want to beat some with a cudgel 😂😂. Ain’t words a beautiful thing??? :00008172:

• Whether they know it or not the left has handed Donald Trump, the axe that is at the base of the cherry tree that they have tried to grow. The one fertilized with bullshit.

Unknowingly they have actually created a modern day George Washington. Trump derangement syndrome has fully metastasized.

In a twisted way it’s actually amusing and entertaining to see raw fear and paranoia on the left. Faculty lounge academics so convinced of their righteousness yet nobody wants to come to class anymore.

Timber!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Whether they know it or not the left has handed Donald Trump, the axe that is at the base of the cherry tree that they have tried to grow. The one fertilized with bullshit.

Unknowingly they have actually created a modern day George Washington. Trump derangement syndrome has fully metastasized.

In a twisted way it’s actually amusing and entertaining to see raw fear and paranoia on the left. Faculty lounge academics so convinced of their righteousness yet nobody wants to come to class anymore.

Timber!

It is interesting that people assume that it was those far left liberals that started all of this. The lawsuit that started this off was filed by six Republicans who are members of the Federalist Society.8) The Colorado Supreme Court, in a 4-3 vote sided with the plaintiffs. (The 7 members were all appointed by Democratic Governors over the years.) When, (and if) the Supreme Court of the United States takes up this case, it should be an interesting ruling based on how they look at the Constitution. 8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• Trump has not been convicted of ANYTHING yet. The Democrats are trying to use something that has not bred done since the CIVIL WAR!! It just shows how terrified the Democrats are that they are going to use everything they can think derail another Trump presidency. 2024 is going to be one of the most controversial and possibly most catastrophic outcome in US history. I find it highly unlikely that the American people will not rise up against another horrendous Biden puppet administration.

• It is interesting that people assume that it was those far left liberals that started all of this. The lawsuit that started this off was filed by six Republicans who are members of the Federalist Society.8) The Colorado Supreme Court, in a 4-3 vote sided with the plaintiffs. (The 7 members were all appointed by Democratic Governors over the years.) When, (and if) the Supreme Court of the United States takes up this case, it should be an interesting ruling based on how they look at the Constitution. 8)

Now there is another one in Michigan also...

Citing the 14th amendment, group files lawsuit filed to keep Trump off Michigan 2024 ballot ⋆ Michigan Advance

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• It is interesting that people assume that it was those far left liberals that started all of this. The lawsuit that started this off was filed by six Republicans who are members of the Federalist Society.8) The Colorado Supreme Court, in a 4-3 vote sided with the plaintiffs. (The 7 members were all appointed by Democratic Governors over the years.) When, (and if) the Supreme Court of the United States takes up this case, it should be an interesting ruling based on how they look at the Constitution. 8)

Not exactly, but close.. 4 republican and 2 independent...

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and several law firms filed the lawsuit on behalf of the six voters — four Republicans and two unaffiliated.

The petitioners include former Rep. Claudine Schneider, a registered Republican who represented a congressional district in Rhode Island from 1981 to 1991, and endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008, Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020; Norma Anderson, who served as majority leader in the Colorado House and Senate; and Krista Kafer, a conservative columnist for the Denver Post, who said she would vote for Trump in 2020. Anderson left the Republican Party in 2021, but CREW confirmed to NBC News that she rejoined the GOP a year later.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Not exactly, but close.. 4 republican and 2 independent...

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and several law firms filed the lawsuit on behalf of the six voters — four Republicans and two unaffiliated.

The petitioners include former Rep. Claudine Schneider, a registered Republican who represented a congressional district in Rhode Island from 1981 to 1991, and endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008, Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020; Norma Anderson, who served as majority leader in the Colorado House and Senate; and Krista Kafer, a conservative columnist for the Denver Post, who said she would vote for Trump in 2020. Anderson left the Republican Party in 2021, but CREW confirmed to NBC News that she rejoined the GOP a year later.

I sit corrected.:thumbsup:

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein