Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• normally I would fully support this idea, but from what I have heard there is a good chance the tunnels is where they are holding the hostages

I’m afraid the chances of the hostages getting out alive are about as good as winning the lottery…..without buying a ticket !! Those murderous bastards will die before freeing them - best we can hope for is to exterminate all those responsible for the kidnappings!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’m afraid the chances of the hostages getting out alive are about as good as winning the lottery…..without buying a ticket !! Those murderous bastards will die before freeing them - best we can hope for is to exterminate all those responsible for the kidnappings!!

hostage rescue is a speciality of Israel - they have a very good record of getting hostages out of situations that look very bleak and as such I would rather give them a shot at this before simply giving up

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• hostage rescue is a speciality of Israel - they have a very good record of getting hostages out of situations that look very bleak and as such I would rather give them a shot at this before simply giving up

Not saying give up on them - just saying this is different - not a hostage rescue but WAR with fanatics - I don’t like those poor folks chances at all !!

• Why is it that year after year the democrats can come together behind a speaker of the house and unite, but the Republicans insist on fighting among themselves and cant even get 100% of the party to support one speaker?

republicans should be ashamed of this BS

Not so fast. The Republicans have nominated Jim Jordan of the freedom caucus. Whether he makes it or not is anybody’s guess however, I love the fact that he has made it this far.

To me, the freedom caucus is the only thing standing in the way of the blue blood country club pasty white haircut every other day crew that wears shoes that never walk on Main Street.

Division is healthy - lockstep is weak…

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I thought this was interesting... The US State Department web site does not show the Taliban as a terrorist organization(except for an off shoot in Pakistan)... Almost every other country does and almost every other country has different lists as to who they consider a terrorist organization... just info... not supporting anything... Just for grins looked up Canada's list and they have Proud Boys on their list....

Foreign Terrorist Organizations - United States Department of State

Currently listed entities (publicsafety.gc.ca)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I thought this was interesting... The US State Department web site does not show the Taliban as a terrorist organization(except for an off shoot in Pakistan)... Almost every other country does and almost every other country has different lists as to who they consider a terrorist organization... just info... not supporting anything... Just for grins looked up Canada's list and they have Proud Boys on their list....

Your surprised ???? …..

:00008172:

Look at the date they were added to the list in Canada. It's 100% due to Jan 6.

• I have to wonder what exactly Hamas thought they might gain by starting this? Did they actually think they could get rid of the state of Israel? or that all of the Jewish people would simply lay down and surrender? You would think they would have known well in advance that this would most likely end badly for them - - they may be terrorists, but you would think they could have known that they were challenging a significantly larger military force and that it wouldn't end well for them.

Seriously, I dont get it, what kind of moron goes up to the professional fighter and slaps him thinking that boxer will simply fold?

unless their goal was to actually start a world war it just seems like a very unwise thing to do

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have to wonder what exactly Hamas thought they might gain by starting this? Did they actually think they could get rid of the state of Israel? or that all of the Jewish people would simply lay down and surrender? You would think they would have known well in advance that this would most likely end badly for them - - they may be terrorists, but you would think they could have known that they were challenging a significantly larger military force and that it wouldn't end well for them.

Seriously, I dont get it, what kind of moron goes up to the professional fighter and slaps him thinking that boxer will simply fold?

unless their goal was to actually start a world war it just seems like a very unwise thing to do

And there is the problem. They are not capable of thinking common sense. They are blinded by their anger towards those that are not Hamas.

Those hamas leaders need to do a dna history test to prove they get their brain cell weakness from being related to the Biden Family. 🤔😝

• this was posted up here in Canada on facebook. it's a very flawed chart.

Defiantly FLAWED, but so many kids going to college and getting drgrees that they can use for a job and lots of debt. Working with your hands --- electrician/plumber --- or a painting contractor one can make some very good money. I do have a degree and make lots more money with a paint brush in my hand instead of a 'math book' standing in front of a Jr High math class.

• Since the world is on fire I figured I would take advantage of what time we have left with friends, a good fire, cigar, and of course my favorite fine Kentucky bourbon - if the rich men north of Richmond will just leave me the F alone for a few more years I will go out a happy man !!