Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• A great big thank you to our very own EjFord - he sent me my new favorite hat !!! As the kids say - Y’all are the bomb !! :00008172:

The young 'black' man very conservative and going around the country talking all who will listen about how the liberal dems have done NOTHING for the black/minority counites.

• If stupidity is a good defense then he should walk away unscathed. Will be interesting to see if the Dems hold him accountable like they have Jan 6 defendants. What ya wanna bet the Dems rally and say it was an “honest mistake”? Maybe we should outlaw fire alarms everywhere because they are racist 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• got to love it! - - our Senator dies and our governor chooses her replacement on what she is instead of what she has done - - identity politics at its finest

Apparently Black, female & lesbian are qualifications that matter more than past job performnce

Seriously, I have nothing against this woman, I don't know her, never even heard of her - - but to me thats the problem, shouldn't the person appointed to fill such an important position be someone who is known for their past job performance? someone known for something other than the color of her skin or sexuality?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• this is interesting - Apparently this appointee of governor Newoms doesn't even live in California and its now being challengrd

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…utlers-maryland-residency

how stupid can a person be to appoint someone who doesnt even live in the State - - I guess her color and sexuality were more important to him than checking to even see if she meets the residency requirements

STUPID!!!

• as a side note, if appointing this woman gives her an advantage at actually keeping the job over Adam Schiff (who is running for this seat) then I support her 100% - - - I will take anyone over mr Schiff - - - even an unqualified black woman lesbian is better than Schiff

JMO

• Maybe he thinks she can put her fingers in a fire alarm faster?

• Maybe he thinks she can put her fingers in a fire alarm faster?

hey - that idiot is not from California - - thats a New York idiot

Please, we have enough of our own here in crazyfornia we dont need any extra credit!

• Careful - you could wind up with Oprah or even worse Megan Markle but I agree Adam Schiff can’t be a Senator. On the other hand he is a liar making him a prime political candidate these days.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just making sure you’re still paying attention to us should we need you to grab that mask!

And just because the government is dragging an ex president into the court room, has nothing to do with this. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Was an interesting clown 🤡 show today

yes it was, good chance the result is a loss of power in a very closely divided house.

As a side note I find it interesting watching these votes that the Democrats left, far left & centrist left always seem to vote lock step with almost no one crossing the line where as the Republicans are always fighting with themselves and can never seem to manage to unite

oh well - its going to be interesting to see where this all ends up =O

• I'm just a 'little' residential painting contractor....in Northern Indiana my phone STOPPED ringing about 6 weeks ago. Talking to the folks at the Sherwin Williams paint store several of the long time contractors have slowed way down. Not worried about going hungry but things have slowed. Don't think that the UAW strick is going to help anything. They are asking for a 40% raise in pay....

• I'm just a 'little' residential painting contractor....in Northern Indiana my phone STOPPED ringing about 6 weeks ago. Talking to the folks at the Sherwin Williams paint store several of the long time contractors have slowed way down. Not worried about going hungry but things have slowed. Don't think that the UAW strick is going to help anything. They are asking for a 40% raise in pay....

this is one of those posts where we need an emoji that says we appreciate the post, but don’t like the connotation. Small business owners are self-reliant and proud people. You will not hear them complain or bitch about what they ain’t got. They will do what they can, and suffer in silence.

Keep in mind all these financial crisis that we are going through in our lifetime are all men made. No natural disasters here only disasters on Pennsylvania Avenue.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎