Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that wonders how the hell Biden is going to be able to actually debate whoever the Republicans choose as their candidate?

Seems to me that the guy cant even hold a press conference without the help of aids cutting him off before he puts his foot in his mouth - - are his aids going to be on the debate stage helping him?

as we learned back in the Nixon / Kennedy debate - how you do / look in the debates can make or kill a candidate and I just dont see how Biden can survive a real debate

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• He and they have already said he is not debating again this time.

I thought that was only for the primaries and against other potential democrat candidates - - Are you sure? have they actually said they wont debate the republican candidate?

• He and they have already said he is not debating again this time.

yep - just did a quick double check - the Democrats and Republicans put on their own primary debates and you are correct that the Democrats and Biden have said there will not be any primary debates - - the debates for the general election on the other hand are put on by the Commission for Presidential Debates and at this point in time there is no reason to think they will not hold debates just as they always have - - Also it is one thing for a party to simply decide not to have debates, but personally I think it would look very very bad for Biden to refuse to show up to debates that are planned by the Commission - - pretty much an admission of your mental inability to face your challenger that would be highly taken advantage of by the other side

Seriously can you even imagine what Trump would have to say if Biden refused to attend the debate?

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• yep - just did a quick double check - the Democrats and Republicans put on their own primary debates and you are correct that the Democrats and Biden have said there will not be any primary debates - - the debates for the general election on the other hand are put on by the Commission for Presidential Debates and at this point in time there is no reason to think they will not hold debates just as they always have - - Also it is one thing for a party to simply decide not to have debates, but personally I think it would look very very bad for Biden to refuse to show up to debates that are planned by the Commission - - pretty much an admission of your mental inability to face your challenger that would be highly taken advantage of by the other side

Seriously can you even imagine what Trump would have to say if Biden refused to attend the debate?

I would LOVE to see Biden debate Trump - that would be epic on par with a Super Bowl !! I think Biden may take a swing at him :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just want to let you fine folks know that I won't be on the Forum for a week or so.........

I'm heading out to Colorado to meet with none other than Lauren Boober.......

I'm taking her back to the Beetlejuice show.........

She wants me to sit by her left side.......

Something about that one being lonely!!!

:00000441:

:00000436:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• HUNTER BIDEN SUES IRS BECAUSE THEY RELEASED HIS TAX RETURNS AND “EMBARRASSED” HIM !’

Are you shittin me ?? I guess, crack, prostitutes and illegal firearms purchases are things to be proud of today. Come to think of it he may be getting ready to run for office - we already have just as bad in government :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Iranian "prisoner swap" has some interesting twists. At least three of the American prisoners are dual citizenship holders. Some of the Iranian prisoners are not going back to Iran but will continue living in the US. Of course the biggest joke, the 5 billion dollars will only be used for humanitarian goods. At a billion per head it would be nice to know who the other two "Americans" are.

• The Iranian "prisoner swap" has some interesting twists. At least three of the American prisoners are dual citizenship holders. Some of the Iranian prisoners are not going back to Iran but will continue living in the US. Of course the biggest joke, the 5 billion dollars will only be used for humanitarian goods. At a billion per head it would be nice to know who the other two "Americans" are.

humanitarian - my ass, who gets to define what exactly qualifies as humanitarian? - - - pretty sure killing Americans would fit the Iranian definition if they get to define what qualifies

giving billions of dollars to terrorists is never going to be a good thing - - NEVER!!!!

........... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......