Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just think of all the drones, Iran can make for Russia with this money! Giving terrorists money - the insanity of this administration knows no bounds.

My father always said, pay no attention to what people say, pay close attention to what they do.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I have to wonder how long it will be before they grab a few "replacement" Americans to hold in hopes of another payday

when you pay for hostages you pretty much guarantee there will be more hostages

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…vid-weiss-special-counsel

Does anybody believe that this Biden lackey will find any wrongdoing in his investigation?? This administration isn’t even trying to hide the corruption anymore. How much more “in your face” can they be ???

As I recall, Mr Weiss was appointed by President Trump who worked for AG Barr. Weiss had been investigating Hunter Biden for the better part of four or five years. He was held over into the Biden administration, so Joe could not be accused of interfering with a DOJ investigation. How can you call him a lackey of Biden when he's been investigating Hunter since the Trump administration?8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• As I recall, Mr Weiss was appointed by President Trump who worked for AG Barr. Weiss had been investigating Hunter Biden for the better part of four or five years. He was held over into the Biden administration, so Joe could not be accused of interfering with a DOJ investigation. How can you call him a lackey of Biden when he's been investigating Hunter since the Trump administration?8)

Everybody in a managerial position has made a hiring mistake - Trump is not immune. You make my point - “investigating Hunter Biden for the better part of four or five years”. It hasn’t taken that long to bring down mafia Dons or drug lords. If he is not in the Biden bag for whatever reason you are not paying attention. At this point I believe a notary public could prosecute H Biden and get a conviction with the FACTS made public. I await your retort…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Everybody in a managerial position has made a hiring mistake - Trump is not immune. You make my point - “investigating Hunter Biden for the better part of four or five years”. It hasn’t taken that long to bring down mafia Dons or drug lords. If he is not in the Biden bag for whatever reason you are not paying attention. At this point I believe a notary public could prosecute H Biden and get a conviction with the FACTS made public. I await your retort…

All I am saying is that it was odd to call Mr. Weiss a lackey for Joe Biden, when it was Trump who hired him to do the investigation. Perhaps that now he is a Special Counsel, he will do a good of a job as Mr. Durham. He will still have two misdemeanor tax charges on Hunter to file and maybe the gun application issue too. When you call someone a lackey, you should offer some evidence to prove your point. You have not convinced me that he is in the bag for Biden. Either Mr Weiss does not know what he is doing, or he lacks the evidence to prove other crimes have been committed. It may be the latter and not the former. Just because Mr. Weiss did not get the results you wanted, it does not make him a lackey for the Bidens. He just may be doing his job and following the law.8)

Albert Einstein

Edited once, last by CptJeep ().

• With respect to both of you gentlemen there is a third option that falls in between.

Remembering that while appointed by President Trump and with a history of representing clients who challenged the Bidens, Weiss is part of the (incestuous) Delaware political machine. Congressional findings as well as whistle blower testimony have shown not only was his investigation handcuffed in its ability and scope by the current DOJ but also leads one to believe that not even questioning witnesses who have made public statements or finding information that the Congressional comitees discovered in six months only leads to two possibilities. Either he is in fact bowing to the current administration or incompetent in his current role and too weak to push back. Both of which benefit Joe.

After the debacle of the plea deal, allowing more serious charges to run out the clock, and testimony that he was not (for whatever reason) doing his job in a full and timely manner, appointing him as Special Council is IMO a sad joke due to it being a bit of all of the above.

.........bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• All I am saying is that it was odd to call Mr. Weiss a lackey for Joe Biden, when it was Trump who hired him to do the investigation. Perhaps that now he is a Special Counsel, he will do a good of a job as Mr. Durham. He will still have two misdemeanor tax charges on Hunter to file and maybe the gun application issue too. When you call someone a lackey, you should offer some evidence to prove your point. You have not convinced me that he is in the bag for Biden. Either Mr Weiss does not know what he is doing, or he lacks the evidence to prove other crimes have been committed. It may be the latter and not the former. Just because Mr. Weiss did not get the results you wanted, it does not make him a lackey for the Bidens. He just may be doing his job and following the law.8)

Soooo - Weiss approved a plea deal for Hunter Biden to get a sweetheart deal to avoid jail - getting a deal NOBODY else would get - not to mention immunity from prosecution in perpetuity letting the statute of limitations expire on tax fraud cases. If he is not in the bag for the Bidens - I can prove way more evidence he is than you can he is not - he is at the very least incompetent - so if you would rather incompetent than in the bag for Biden - the choice is yours….

• You literally took the words right outta my mouth - great minds…..😬

• Mr. Weiss needed to be granted Special Counsel status because he did not have standing to even file the tax charges in Delaware after the plea deal fell apart. Now he can file his charges in Delaware,DC, or even California. Once he completes his re-investigation, and takes whatever actions he needs to take, he will be required to issue a full report on the matter and justify his actions. I doubt he will say he was doing the Bidens a solid. I am sure it will be an interesting read. Until then, I will reserve judgement on the matter and not jump to any conclusions.8)

Albert Einstein

• All I am saying is that it was odd to call Mr. Weiss a lackey for Joe Biden, when it was Trump who hired him to do the investigation. Perhaps that now he is a Special Counsel, he will do a good of a job as Mr. Durham. He will still have two misdemeanor tax charges on Hunter to file and maybe the gun application issue too. When you call someone a lackey, you should offer some evidence to prove your point. You have not convinced me that he is in the bag for Biden. Either Mr Weiss does not know what he is doing, or he lacks the evidence to prove other crimes have been committed. It may be the latter and not the former. Just because Mr. Weiss did not get the results you wanted, it does not make him a lackey for the Bidens. He just may be doing his job and following the law.8)

keep in mind that many people in this world have no loyalty - perhaps Mr. Weiss is just one of those fools who is willing to kiss the ass of anyone who is in charge - A good "company man" who is willing to do the bidding of anyone and do anything he thinks will guarantee his future job. seriously, just because the guy was willing to kiss ass when trump was president does not mean he wont kiss Biden ass now. once an ass kisser always an ass kisser

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• "I think there are some legitimate questions about this whole situation.First of all, I do think it’s fair to question why would U.S. Attorney Weiss be appointed to special counsel. Usually, a special counsel is an outside attorney. Now, it has happened before. Durham came from inside, and the attorney general has the right to do that, but it is odd."

"The Justice Department and Weiss denied what the whistleblowers were saying, but this move makes it seem as though, well, maybe the whistleblowers were right. Maybe what they were alleging is true, and he didn’t have the ability to charge whatever he wanted to charge, and now he does. So I do have a lot of questions about that, and I do think some of the political questions being raised by Republicans have merit."

-Jake Tapper : CNN News Central

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......