Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Well I no longer have any sympathy for Chicago. To vote out that idiot Lightfoot and vote in some fool to the left of her - they deserve what is coming!!

We’ll have to sit back and watch this once Beautiful city I grew up in implode.
    The new Mayor Brandon Johnson (now former Alderman) resides in the Austin Area worst of the worst Crime area in Chicago. IMHO, I hope he can make a difference or A lot of PD & FD responders will be making the 1st moves to exile followed by the high tax lakefront (loop) property owners. The crooked Politicians along the way also turned it into a who’s who connection of I’m somebody who was sent by nobody. Sad but it is what it is. It’ll be a shit show and will be interesting to watch what happens. Taking a line from the Riddler (Jack Nickelson) on Bat Man; What This Town Needs…., Is An Enema.

• A little different take on the Bud Light advertising scheme.

Every story is free advertising.

I've seen woke people who don't drink beer say they are going to buy it to support trans people.

A trans person is making money marketing alcohol (a depressant) to a community that disproportionately suffers from higher rates of depression, anxiety, alcoholism and suicide.

So Anheuser Busch found a new market for their product. They're not woke just really good at selling a product. Anyone who's mad will soon forget and continue to buy it because they like it.

I'll stick to whiskey 🥃🥃.

• I do not forget. That is the reason I do not do starbucks, target, (they do not support our military) coke cola, or home depot for supporting the blm and the woke and the trans. I reckon now I can add anheuser bush to that list also.

• I agree and the commercial really doesn't bother me; however, I like Tom MacDonalds video much more than Kid's.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qp0coPQ_htg

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• For those who care here is a list of Anheuser-Busch products I found online. I did not compile it, but it seemed to be the most complete list I could find - If you know of any products that should be included please feel free to add them.

I’ve compiled a list of all Anheuser Busch products in case you are wanting to avoid any. I know I will. It’s the least I can do to honor the victims in Nashville.

(I left out craft beers and distribution so as not to hurt small mom and pop brewers)

- Budweiser Family
    •Budweiser
    •Bud Light
    •Budweiser Select
    •Budweiser American Ale
    •Bud Dry
    •Bud Ice
    •Bud Ice Light
    •Budweiser Brewmaster Reserve
    •Bud Light Lime
    •Budweiser & Clamato Chelada
    •Bud Light & Clamato Chelada
    •Bud Extra

- Michelob Family
    •Michelob
    •Michelob Light
    •Michelob Honey Lager
    •Michelob AmberBock
    •Michelob Golden Draft
    •Michelob Golden Draft Light
    •Michelob Bavarian Wheat
    •Michelob Porter
    •Michelob Pale Ale
    •Michelob Dunkel Weisse

- Ultra Family
    •Michelob Ultra
    •Michelob Ultra Amber
    •Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus
    •Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry
    •Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange

- Busch Family
    •Busch
    •Busch Light
    •Busch Ice

- The Natural Family
    •Natural Light
    •Natural Ice

- Specialty Beers
    •Bud Extra
    •Bare Knuckle Stout
    •Anheuser World Lager
    •ZiegenBock
    •Ascent 54 (Colorado only)
    •Redbridge (gluten-free)
    •Rolling Rock
    •Landshark Lager
    •Shock Top
    •Skipjack Amber Lager
    •Wild Blue

- Seasonal Beers
    •Sun Dog (spring)
    •Beach Bum Blonde Ale (sum)
    •Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale (fall)
    •Winter's Bourbon Cask (wntr)

- Non-alcoholic
    •O'Doul's
    •O'Doul's Amber
    •Busch NA
    •Budweiser NA
    •Budweiser NA Green Apple

- Energy Drinks
    •180 Blue
    •180 Sport Drink
    •180 Energy
    •180 Red
    •180 Blue Low Calorie
    •180 Sugar Free

- Specialty Organic Beers
    •Stone Mill Pale Ale
    •Wild Hop Lager

- Specialty Malt Beverages
    •Bacardi Silver
    •Peels •Tequiza
    •Tilt

Also Stella Artois

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Easy for me. I don't drink beer.

I dont drink alcohol at all, been over 5 years now, but from what I have read they also produce several energy drinks and even bottled water

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• For years they've tried to turn police officers and teachers into social workers. Crime is rising while reading and math proficiency are down. Maybe it's time to move back to police enforcing the law and teachers teaching Reading, Writing and Arithmetic.

• For years they've tried to turn police officers and teachers into social workers. Crime is rising while reading and math proficiency are down. Maybe it's time to move back to police enforcing the law and teachers teaching Reading, Writing and Arithmetic.

To put both those thoughts together all you need to do is look at Denver two weeks ago.

They kicked the SRO's out of the schools

"(We did this) to alleviate the trauma and triggering presence of law enforcement to many people in our community,"

https://www.cbsnews.com/colora…e-officers-denver-police/

and had a known problem student but instead of expelling them searched him every day before letting him enter the school. They hid this from other parents and because there where no officer on campus school staff members had to do the searching.

We see how that worked out.

Colorado student shoots two staff members while being searched for a weapon

The student was being searched for a weapon, a routine procedure he was subjected to every day due to "prior behavior."

https://thepostmillennial.com/…ing-searched-for-a-weapon

..........bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

We could be past the point of no return….

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRcgrAAx/

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hey - how bout that Dem bench?? Marianne Williamson - a nut and Robert F Kennedy an environmental nut throwing their hat in for Prez !! HMMMMM - just wondering - how could they possibly be worse than Biden??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it