Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Leah,

I agree 100% - it does not matter the granular details - but to understand evil has happened and we all want it to stop.

I am of the opinion that everyone should be able to live what lifestyle they wish, my only ask - is don't cause harm to others and don't push values that others might not support.

If we just respect each other as 'Humans' - this planet would be so much nicer.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• We shouldn't care about Why? We should care about justice for the victims. Which in this instance has been served!

...... it doesn't matter who does it or for what cause.

Leah,

......- it does not matter the granular details -.....

I respectfully disagree.

The only way to prevent something from happening again is to understand why it happened in the first place.

What brought this person to a point where they could look at an innocent child and pull the trigger. Then do it twice more. I want to know everything about that person including any psychiatric and medicinal treatment they where receiving because I have actual experience with having to make that choice in Somalia. I couldn't do it and scars make sure I can never forget it. I want to know what caused this person to to become what I can only understand as pure evil.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• We have been trying to analyze bat shit crazy forever. Take the Green River killer Gary Ridgeway. He pled guilty to murdering 48 women and suspected of 80 or more spanning 20 years. He lived what most would say a normal life facade with unspeakable evil lurking underneath. I believe some people for reasons normal people will never understand are just pure evil. They are among us all and to be honest there is not a damn thing we can do until after the fact!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We have been trying to analyze bat shit crazy forever. Take the Green River killer Gary Ridgeway. He pled guilty to murdering 48 women and suspected of 80 or more spanning 20 years. He lived what most would say a normal life facade with unspeakable evil lurking underneath. I believe some people for reasons normal people will never understand are just pure evil. They are among us all and to be honest there is not a damn thing we can do until after the fact!!

While I agree Counselor I also firmly believe we still need to ask the questions.

Schizophrenics and other people with profound mental illness rarely commit murder, especially serial murder, which requires meticulous planning and an ordered mind. But even though most serial killers aren't legally insane, my studies show nearly all have something wrong with their brains. Coupled with the simmering rage fostered by child abuse, the result is violent impulses — and a mind that lacks many of the controls of a normal brain.

Brain scans have shown that many killers have damage to their frontal lobes, part of the higher brain that keeps emotions and impulses in check. Animal studies have even found that slightly different parts of the brain seem to be involved in ordinary, impulse killings and serial murder. In the latter case, there also appear to be powerful pleasure centers in the brain that, when activated, may explain the gratification killing brings to people like Ridgway.

-Excerpt from "Base Instincts: What Makes Killer Kill" by Dr. Johnathan Pincus, Neurology Chief at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Washington, D.C.

Unfortunately we are also starting to find out that some much too common pharmaceuticals also effect these same areas of the brain.

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Orange, you're not the only one had to make decisions whether others die.

It wasn't Somalia, but I didn't hesitate, and have no issues with it and would gladly do it again.

• Orange, you're not the only one had to make decisions whether others die.

It wasn't Somalia, but I didn't hesitate, and have no issues with it and would gladly do it again.

To be clear, it was only the children being sent out as bait. When it came to those who did that to them I did my job and with that will be done for tonight.

• The sad thing about all this is just creates more and more division in American society. Ultimately, this is what the ones in power want to keep us all fighting amongst one another while they carry on whatever twisted globalist agenda they have. This is all part of their scheme. Let's nor forget the only way to destroy our system is from within.

We've seen the guns, pics of the shooter and victims, why can't we see the manifesto?

• Economy tanking, violent crime out of control, border open with illegals and drugs pouring in, the world is a political dumpster fire and thank God - Biden is stopped in his tracks from outlawing gas stoves……..baby steps :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The witch hunt from day one on behalf of the democratic party has been non-stop and unrelenting. It's the footprint of a totalitarianism form of government in which any form of deference is met with force.

My ticket is purchased, back on the train. This is beyond overreach.

• The witch hunt from day one on behalf of the democratic party has been non-stop and unrelenting. It's the footprint of a totalitarianism form of government in which any form of deference is met with force.

A couple of things make this look political.

A DA that downgrades violent felonies to misdemeanors 60 percent of the time. In this case does legal gymnastics to upgrade a misdemeanor paper crime to a felony. Waiting until Trump announced his campaign before taking it to a grand jury (it's a six year old case that's past the limitations as a misdemeanor).

I think Nancy's understanding of our legal system speaks volumes "...everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence.."

Guilty until proven innocent?

Problem is both sides do it. Thats the general consensus view from outside looking in.

• Problem is both sides do it. Thats the general consensus view from outside looking in.

I know it wont make me popular here, but I do have to agree, both sides do play these games and whats really sad is that party loyalists on both sides seem to be wearing blinders when it comes to honestly looking at the party they support.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Washington is all about the money and if you could change that and have term limits you JUST MIGHT STOP THIS SHIT.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies