Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am sure no-one wants to read this.. but...

Researchers from Columbia University in New York City examined autopsied heart tissue from people who had Covid, and found that the infection damaged the way cells in the heart regulate levels of calcium, a mineral that plays an important role in how the organ contracts and pumps blood throughout the body. In another part of the study, the same damage was seen in mice with Covid.

Although inflammation of the heart is a rare but documented side effect of the mRNA Covid vaccines, the study looked only at heart tissue from autopsies before vaccines were available.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cov…lems-heres-150000401.html

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• It seems most have forgotten that there is one more vaccine that is not mRNA... the J&J or Janssen vaccine....

“After COVID vaccination, patients should expect flu-like symptoms, a mild to moderate headache, fatigue, fever, muscle aches,” Dr. Fryhofer said, noting that “these symptoms are expected and usually resolve within one to two days.”

There is also risk of a rare brain blood clot combined with low platelets—cerebral venous sinus thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, or TTS. These adverse events were identified through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which is jointly managed by the CDC and FDA. The highest reporting rate is in 30–39-year-old females within 21 days of vaccination and occurs at a rate of 10 cases per million doses administered.

“The risk of this concerning combination of blood clots and low platelets is rare but serious,” she said. “Patients who’ve had the Janssen vaccine should seek immediate medical attention if they develop shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling, persistent abdominal pain, neurological symptoms including severe or persistent headache or blurred vision, or petechiae beyond the site of vaccination.

“Patients with these symptoms should contact their physician and seek medical evaluation,” Dr. Fryhofer added.

Additionally, the FDA updated the fact sheet (PDF) for the J&J COVID-19 vaccine and added Guillain Barré Syndrome—a rare disorder that occurs when a person’s immune system damages nerve cells and causes muscle weakness or paralysis—as a risk of the vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low and the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks. Most cases occurred in males 50 and older about two weeks after J&J vaccination with increased risk during the 42-day window after vaccination.

Patients should seek medical care if they develop weakness or tingling sensations in the legs or arms that worsens and spreads to other parts of the body. Other symptoms to be mindful of are difficulty with walking, facial movements and bladder control or bowel function as well as double vision or inability to move their eyes.

As a side note: I did get GBS (Guillain Barré Syndrome) from a flu shot....

• I would encourage you all to watch this.

Form your own opinion.

https://rumble.com/v2a88bk-psy…fare-and-sovereignty.html

That was profound and I’m really glad you shared it. It’s interesting how you can intrinsically know something and feel it in your gut however not truly understand how to articulate “it”. Because you’re really not sure what “it” is but you know it’s there. This video brought clarity.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

Form your own opinion.

I really realized that there was something else was going on when the whole world had the same outlook on covid and it's treatment. That there was something else driving this. There is no way that the whole world would agree on the treatment of covid and reject the same treatments. This video shows you what is going on whether you want to believe or not.

• I really realized that there was something else was going on when the whole world had the same outlook on covid and its treatment. That there was something else driving this. There is no way that the whole world would agree on the treatment of covid and reject the same treatments. This video shows you what is going on whether you want to believe or not.

Very true! This was one big lab experiment and we were the mice! I must admit, I took the cheese for about 2 to 3 weeks. Seeing looks on the faces of people in the stores

Then my wife and I looked at each other and said this is a bunch of BS, got in the sling, and traveled more than we ever had, We fondly remember our Covid travel days of no traffic and empty hotels and grateful businesses when we showed up .

The sad thing is, I still see people driving around alone in their car with a mask on. Not mocking these people. I actually feel sorry for them..

yes, indeed the kids that I used to just shake my head at in high school are the ones running the show right now.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Form your own opinion.

While I do believe a lot of this is going on.... something new? No....

Here is a quote from Joseph Goebels from the 1930's

This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.
    and

...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious.

Changing the word propaganda for psyops... which was used way back in the 60's and 70's is also nothing new. If one truly believes FB is a weapon... they should check my FB page and lots of other stuff on there... nothing but humor... I guess humor could be considered a weapon..(I cannot speak to Twitter because I never use it) The statement "Twitter was intentionally deployed during Arab Spring" is not correct... since it was first used 4 years before (2006) and Arab Spring was in 2010. The problem with social media is not that it is there but that so many want to use it to be heard... for better, i.e. positive affirmations, or for worse, political discourse. I am guessing Arab Spring could be related to Summer of 2020 which was propagated by non western psyops? I thought it was kind of revealing when after this long, we are still listening to stuff about JFK assassination but nothing of MLK assassination also being an intelligence propagated event. Quick question, did the intelligence also cause the "I am not a crook" Nixon fiasco?

We must develop and use this tech against them not with their ethics, but... come on... righteous or what?

I guess if people are becoming aware of this now... it could be considered NEW 5th gen warfare but this has been going on for a long time.

This talks about western psyops, are we supposed to believe that countries like Russia and China also bought into this... (They already have most of the "control" this video perpetuates governments want.)

Anyway... just a differing opinion... I do not and have never trusted my government since I was a Marine in Nam...(50 years ago). I was lied to about what was going on there and never trusted anything since. I still believe in and support America, but not the government.

Dr. Malone is an MD, I guess that would also make him qualified in 5gen Warfare as it were...

TL;DR

• "Meta Platforms (META) will be rolling out a monthly Twitter-like subscription tier for Facebook and Instagram that will assign blue badges to individuals who pay to verify their accounts. The service, called Meta Verified, will cost $11.99 a month for internet users and $14.99 on Apple’s iOS. Subscribers, who submit a government ID to be verified, get prioritization in other people’s comments, exclusive stickers for Instagram stories, and recommendations in Reels. Meta shares were rising 1.1% in premarket trading."

Ah yes........willingly pay to have a Government issued ID tied to your social media account so there is no way you cannot be easily, undeniably, and directly tied to anything you post........ forever.

........ ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Very true! This was one big lab experiment and we were the mice! I must admit, I took the cheese for about 2 to 3 weeks. Seeing looks on the faces of people in the stores

Then my wife and I looked at each other and said this is a bunch of BS, got in the sling, and traveled more than we ever had, We fondly remember our Covid travel days of no traffic and empty hotels and grateful businesses when we showed up .

The sad thing is, I still see people driving around alone in their car with a mask on. Not mocking these people. I actually feel sorry for them..

yes, indeed the kids that I used to just shake my head at in high school are the ones running the show right now.

It is not funny, the number of people that believe this shit