Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Bill Martin did you watch any of the Darrell Brooks trial? I can't understand why the judge let him turn her courtroom into a circus.

It’s liberal judges - back in the day Judges I knew would have had him hogtied and gagged until they followed the courtroom decorum they demanded. It is a mockery of jurisprudence IMO!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It’s liberal judges - back in the day Judges I knew would have had him hogtied and gagged until they followed the courtroom decorum they demanded. It is a mockery of jurisprudence IMO!!

Unfortunately it seems as if today we live in a country where a huge number of people demand their rights, but at the same time do not want to accept any responsibility - - - - and in addition to this everyone around them is being told they must walk on tiptoes to avoid offending these people and if they don't then they some how become the bad guys.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bullshit. I don't post things I can't prove and haven't researched. That's your job. Don't make blanket statements you can't back up.

Your assessment is based on what the media tells you, since they are proven liars and liars have zero credibility with me that shapes my assessment.

you obviously do, and I can back it up.

Your assessment is based on what the media tells you also. Its not like you have some sort of first hand special knowledge of the inside workings of everything you mentioned, that no one else has. So you must be getting your info from the media also. I honestly don't care what media, left, right, outer space, underground, but it's still media. It's not like the left media is always wrong and the right media is always right, it's both media put their own spin on it based on their beliefs. I take all media with a grain of salt.

• Im my life I was always taught that the freedom we enjoy in this country came with individual responsibilities , that this freedom was something that our forefathers had fought very hard to earn and that if we expected to continue to have these freedoms then we would need to continue working to maintain them. - - - as I was always told, "there is no such thing as a free lunch"

These days it seems like much of the youth in this country simply expect to be given all of these "rights" and freedoms without putting in any effort to maintaining them and/or earning them. and the result I see what seems to me to be the ever shrinking and erosion of our freedom

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• Im my life I was always taught that the freedom we enjoy in this country came with individual responsibilities , that this freedom was something that our forefathers had fought very hard to earn and that if we expected to continue to have these freedoms then we would need to continue working to maintain them. - - - as I was always told, "there is no such thing as a free lunch"

These days it seems like much of the youth in this country simply expect to be given all of these "rights" and freedoms without putting in any effort to maintaining them and/or earning them. and the result I see what seems to me to be the ever shrinking and erosion of our freedom

When you have no one to look up to in government and your parents are absent, this is what you get.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• I live 12 miles outside Philadelphia. I searched repeatedly for hours attempting to find coverage of the Oz/Fetterman debate. You would think this would be front and center. I wanted to hear truth for myself. I'm angry, I found nothing, all day nothing on coverage in the area where it counts. I finally saw some of the coverage through back door access. Sorry, if anyone owns a business and is presented with Fetterman. Ask yourself would you hire this person to run your business. All politics aside, your life savings at stake. would you?

It's time to be totally honest because this is what is in place.

• I live 12 miles outside Philadelphia. I searched repeatedly for hours attempting to find coverage of the Oz/Fetterman debate. You would think this would be front and center. I wanted to hear truth for myself. I'm angry, I found nothing, all day nothing on coverage in the area where it counts. I finally saw some of the coverage through back door access. Sorry, if anyone owns a business and is presented with Fetterman. Ask yourself would you hire this person to run your business. All politics aside, your life savings at stake. would you?

It's time to be totally honest because this is what is in place.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Every time I hear the left say "a threat to democracy" it makes me wonder. Is a threat to democracy as bad as a threat to our republic? In it's pure form democracy is simply mob rule, we currently live in a Republic not a democracy.

• Well, I heard a new lawyer ad to day.... You may be entitled to FREE government money... Due to the Cares Act.. if you had 4 or more W2 employees in 2020 you could get free government money....

Wow... Free money.... This is right up there with the Student Loan Forgiveness...

On a separate note there was a commercial this morning for "Medicare Advantage" and this ad says you could get a medicare advantage plan that helps with rent, mortgage, and internet.... Crazy...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Thanks for the share. All I can say is wow! I don't get news nation. Amaizing, I have a major provider for my area. The wasteful expensive total package filled with thousands of channels and not one of the major networks, including local affiliates chose to show area coverage? I think it was by design.

• you obviously do, and I can back it up.

Your assessment is based on what the media tells you also. Its not like you have some sort of first hand special knowledge of the inside workings of everything you mentioned, that no one else has. So you must be getting your info from the media also. I honestly don't care what media, left, right, outer space, underground, but it's still media. It's not like the left media is always wrong and the right media is always right, it's both media put their own spin on it based on their beliefs. I take all media with a grain of salt.

You can back it up? Here's your opportunity! Here is a video featuring a ABC reporter saying that her network hid the Epstein's story. Now prove that it didn't happen:

• Anybody in these deep blue Democrat strongholds deserve everything they are gonna get if they keep them in power. The rest of us can only hope the state government in more conservative states remains intact so, if you’re able, you have some place to move away from all the failed liberal policies!! LET THE SOUTH RISE AGAIN !! :00008235:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Personally I think the Federal Government should be stripped of almost every power they now have.

The only functions that we should turn over to the Federal government should be the maintaining of our military and the operation and upkeep of our interstate highway system and perhaps interstate telecommunications

Everything else, every other power, should be held at the State level or done by the private sector

Sometimes I think people forget that this country is not one big country called "America" - - that was never supposed to be how things were done

This is the "United States of America" - - when you really break it down even if they might sound the same in reality there is a huge difference. Unfortunately over the years we have allowed the power base to shift to a bunch of federal politicians who like to act like they are our leaders when in fact they are supposed to be the employees of the people of the States.

Time to tear this shit house down and put things back the way they were intended to be

JMO

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

So.....put it back the way the founders intended to it be in the first place .............

........... winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......