Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The elephant in the room is simply this. As long as the Liberal Dems are handing out all these freebies from free health care, housing, food , driver's licenses, Amnesty, pathway to citizenship and more to the illegals crossing the border, how do you think these people will vote? It's just common sense that if you have a choice to vote for the party that gave you (and is still giving you) all these handouts or the party that says if you want to enter our country, you have to do so LEGALLY. When there's more people receiving free things from the government than there are people who are WORKING to provide these hand outs, the demise of that country gets closer and clearly into view. PLUS, why is it that some people have to pass drug testing to get hired for their job and random drug screening to keep that job, but the courts say it's illegal to mandate that someone needs to take and pass a drug screening in order to TAKE these handouts? I don't see it as an invasion of privacy - if you feel that way, DON'T APPLY FOR THE FREE SHIT!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• That's ok by me. Maybe all those citizens living off the govt will decide to go to work instead of starve if we cut off there FREE money

unfortunately, that would be not what would happen. No party will let them starve, and will keep them on the dole. So what it ultimately affects is product/services getting to you. More increases in cost, and more financial woes. its called laziness and it affects the younger generation more, not just in the US, but everywhere.

• unfortunately, that would be not what would happen. No party will let them starve, and will keep them on the dole. So what it ultimately affects is product/services getting to you. More increases in cost, and more financial woes. its called laziness and it affects the younger generation more, not just in the US, but everywhere.

And that's the probkwm, bith oarties are spineless.

• Pretty cool I think.. dropped it off yesterday and got this today..

Hello WILLIAM

Your 2022 General Election ballot has been counted by Jefferson County Colorado. Thank you for voting!

Click the image below to save your I Voted sticker!

633aecac-87d1-47f4-af1b-eeaee2073bf8

If you have any questions, please contact Jefferson County Colorado at (303) 271-8111 or elections@jeffco.us.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Remember when the progressives told us we need to be more like Europe?

"up to one in four European households cannot afford to adequately heat, cool, or light their homes."

https://eurocities.eu/latest/c…-mitigate-energy-poverty/

The sad truth is that is exactly what the lefts leadership wants ..........

For you, not them of course.

......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• This was released 51 years ago... when people actually still had some thought and were not brain washed they way they are now... Meet the new boss, Same as the old boss... " Won't Get Fooled Again" As long as we continue to choose sides and not work together we will get fooled again.

We'll be fighting in the streets

With our children at our feet

And the morals that they worship will be gone

And the men who spurred us on

Sit in judgement of all wrong

They decide and the shotgun sings the song
    I'll tip my hat to the new Constitution

Take a bow for the new revolution

Smile and grin at the change all around

Pick up my guitar and play

Just like yesterday

Then I'll get on my knees and pray

We don't get fooled again

A change, it had to come

We knew it all along

We were liberated from the fold, that's all

And the world looks just the same

And history ain't changed

'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

Just like yesterday

We don't get fooled again, no, no

I'll move myself and my family aside

If we happen to be left half-alive

I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky

For I know that the hypnotized never lie
    Do you?
    Yeah

There's nothing in the street

Looks any different to me

And the slogans are effaced, by-the-bye

And the parting on the left

Is now parting on the right

And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday

We don't get fooled again

Don't get fooled again, no, no
    Yeah

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Did anyone watch the Fetterman/Oz debate clips?? How far the US has fallen whereby the Senate majority could hinge on electing an obviously mentally deficient complete leftist?? I guess since we have a mentally deficient President already why don’t we just start hunting for politicians in the looney bin - how could it get any worse ?? I hope Fetterman recovers but he is nowhere near what is called for for the rigors of being a Senator - just like Biden is proving as President.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Did anyone watch the Fetterman/Oz debate clips?? How far the US has fallen whereby the Senate majority could hinge on electing an obviously mentally deficient complete leftist?? I guess since we have a mentally deficient President already why don’t we just start hunting for politicians in the looney bin - how could it get any worse ?? I hope Fetterman recovers but he is nowhere near what is called for for the rigors of being a Senator - just like Biden is proving as President.

Hope the Pa voting block agrees. Besides his health, he loves criminals!

• Bullshit. I don't post things I can't prove and haven't researched. That's your job. Don't make blanket statements you can't back up.

Your assessment is based on what the media tells you, since they are proven liars and liars have zero credibility with me that shapes my assessment.

Fetterman lied about his stand on fracking after saying Oz was a liar. I do find it interesting that the moderator actually did follow up questions on Fetterman when he didn't answer the question.

• The Dems are unhappy with people without advanced degrees voting Republican calling them uneducated. Meanwhile the Dems are trying to forgive college loans because those people with advanced degrees are to stupid to understand how loans work.

The master has spoken!👌🤜🙌🤟

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎