Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It's about time NJ. I can't tell you how many times I have pulled up for gas and had to wait as the customer leaves their car to go into the convenience shop to look around for their daily needs. Or the attendant is unfamiliar with the slingshot and keeps fiddling around trying to fill the slingshot and the nozzle safety keeps shutting the pump off.

As usual NJ residents will scream like children when the reality is it's allowing the option.

https://www.fox29.com/news/nj-…ion-to-pump-their-own-gas

• I can tell it is election season - I have been gettin 20 emails a day from Republican politicians/committees all over the country. Two common things - am I satisfied and if not send em some $$$. Politicians wanting to get elected are just like the government they wish to run - always got their hand out - they just ask a little nicer till they get in office 🤬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I am getting fed up with all of this violence after sporting events - - clearly its time to ban sporting events

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mil…tics-game-wounded-arrests

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I am getting fed up with all of this violence after sporting events - - clearly its time to ban sporting events

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mil…tics-game-wounded-arrests

Surely you are being sarcastic - going in with overwhelming law enforcement incarcerating anybody even caught with a BB gun😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Surely you are being sarcastic - going in with overwhelming law enforcement incarcerating anybody even caught with a BB gun😩

of course I'm being sarcastic

banning sports because stupid people do stupid things makes no more sense than banning guns because stupid people do stupid things

right up there with thinking someone who is willing to commit murder will be stopped because he would be breaking the law if he used a gun

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I can tell it is election season - I have been gettin 20 emails a day from Republican politicians/committees all over the country. Two common things - am I satisfied and if not send em some $$$. Politicians wanting to get elected are just like the government they wish to run - always got their hand out - they just ask a little nicer till they get in office 🤬

Yup! THEY LOVE US every 2,4,& 6 years other than that bend over!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I started working a regular job at an early age. Have always been very dependable, honest, hardworking and devoted. I've also lived every day looking forward to something fun and enjoyable every single day. Whether that be motorcycle/slingshot/bike riding, kayaking, skiing, hiking, walking the dog, camping, hunting, fishing, a beer or two sitting on the patio watching over the yard and so much in between. I always plan tomorrow with something fun before tomorrow gets here. It's what makes life fun and keeps you looking forward instead of behind.

I see so many people within younger generations that are serious about everything. Spending their lives looking to change everything before life experience and the opportunity to contribute. Attempting to save everyone from themselves and the rest of the world.

I really wish they would take a break from saving everyone else and have some fun. The world would be a much better place.

• It's about time NJ. I can't tell you how many times I have pulled up for gas and had to wait as the customer leaves their car to go into the convenience shop to look around for their daily needs. Or the attendant is unfamiliar with the slingshot and keeps fiddling around trying to fill the slingshot and the nozzle safety keeps shutting the pump off.

As usual NJ residents will scream like children when the reality is it's allowing the option.

https://www.fox29.com/news/nj-…ion-to-pump-their-own-gas

hold on one minute. Do I understand this correctly (and pardon my ignorance I am from the Great White North)? NJ does not allow you to pump your own gas? WTF is that all about.

you can vote, buy firearms, smoke, drink, if your of age, but they don’t trust you to pump your own gas? 😳😳

• hold on one minute. Do I understand this correctly (and pardon my ignorance I am from the Great White North)? NJ does not allow you to pump your own gas? WTF is that all about.

you can vote, buy firearms, smoke, drink, if your of age, but they don’t trust you to pump your own gas? 😳😳

Yes, you are correct. NJ does not allow anyone to pump their own gas. In fact when I met my wife from NJ I lived in PA. When she traveled to Pennsylvania I would pump her gas because she didn't know how. I e-mailed my congressman today and requested he passed the bill allowing people to pump their own. The amazing thing is many people from NJ are afraid to pump their own gas and freak out at the idea.

• hold on one minute. Do I understand this correctly (and pardon my ignorance I am from the Great White North)? NJ does not allow you to pump your own gas? WTF is that all about.

Some the 'boys' in NJ would fill used whisky bottles and resell... Those NJ boys are CRAZY.

• Yes, you are correct. NJ does not allow anyone to pump their own gas. In fact when I met my wife from NJ I lived in PA. When she traveled to Pennsylvania I would pump her gas because she didn't know how. I e-mailed my congressman today and requested he passed the bill allowing people to pump their own. The amazing thing is many people from NJ are afraid to pump their own gas and freak out at the idea.

that should be a prerequisite of owning a vehicle.

Yes, Oregon does not allow it either. They are talking about allowing it but for now do not. In Oregon it goes back to the day of trying not to eliminate jobs... Oh well..

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.