Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I'll put it this way, if anyone of us were to TRULY and wrongfully be incarcerated for a serious crime we did not commit, and the crime was a publicly charged crime perhaps something similar to Kyle Rittenhouse. Would anyone one of us accept the exact practice of drop boxes used today to decide our fate?

I think if we were all honest with ourselves and our own fate was on the line no one would accept this practice. It's not secure for any candidate.

• I'll put it this way, if anyone of us were to TRULY and wrongfully be incarcerated for a serious crime we did not commit, and the crime was a publicly charged crime perhaps something similar to Kyle Rittenhouse. Would anyone one of us accept the exact practice of drop boxes used today to decide our fate?

I think if we were all honest with ourselves and our own fate was on the line no one would accept this practice. It's not secure for any candidate.

Ballot harvesting and drop boxes disrupt the chain of custody so unless there is some kind of tracking that can be figured out to guarantee each ballot is legitimate both should be outlawed.

......... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• ...It's golf season starting here, so that occupies a lot of time. On my way out to the course now. Love driving the sling to the course. Bit chilly this morning, 42F but you gotta do what you gotta do. warming up to 60 and sunny at least.

weekend is here:00000436:

Sooooo do you put your clubs in the passenger side or somewhere tied to the back?

• Ballot harvesting and drop boxes disrupt the chain of custody so unless there is some kind of tracking that can be figured out to guarantee each ballot is legitimate both should be outlawed.

......... politician-squared

If you really think about it our entire voting system has what I would consider serious flaws - - it sounds great to say we are all equal and we all should vote or have the right to vote. but if you think about it is that really the best way to select the people who will run the country?

Would you pick the executives to run a business this way? letting uneducated people who know nothing about the business vote? would you let people who only take the products of the business vote?

Is it really unreasonable to have an exam that a person must pass to register to vote? is it not reasonable to want at least some basic understanding of how taxation and the government funding of things with tax dollars actually works before letting someone pick the people who will will making major decisions that will impact these things?

Personally I think not only should there be a basic test that must be passed before you are allowed to vote, but I also think you should be required to be an actual tax payer before you are allowed to vote - - In my view If you are not contributing money to the system then you have no business picking the people who will determine how that money is spent.

Yes it sounds noble - "we are all equal" and "we should all vote" but I think anyone who put any serious thought into it would agree that as nice as that sounds it is not a good way to get the best and most qualified leaders.

Seriously - when probably 50% or more of those who can vote are people who take more from the system than they give the system is already so screwed up what's the point in worrying about a tiny percentage of potential voter fraud?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Good thing we don't have that bourbon up here or I might agree.

HOLY FREAKIN JESUS!!’ You guys don’t import fine Kentucky bourbon??? No wonder your havin a hard time with Trudeau- Blanton’s bourbon is my go to Biden fixer… few shots and I forget what a bumbling old fool he is….at least until I sober up:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sounds like a simple 2 birds 1 stone solution... set the system up to cast your vote when you file your taxes.

• HOLY FREAKIN JESUS!!’ You guys don’t import fine Kentucky bourbon??? No wonder your havin a hard time with Trudeau- Blanton’s bourbon is my go to Biden fixer… few shots and I forget what a bumbling old fool he is….at least until I sober up:00008172:

I believe we have Makers Mark and Basil Hayden. Not a fan of them unfortunately. It's an acquired taste. Kinda like Scotch in my opinion.

I stick to our Rye Whisky. Crown Royal or Gibsons Finest usually.

• Protesting and harassing Supreme Court Justice’s homes is just further evidence that if Democrats are in power they only have to enforce the laws they like. The border, riots, espionage, graft are all laws being broken right in front of our faces. We are on the brink my friends of something we will have a hard time making it back from….

• Protesting and harassing Supreme Court Justice’s homes is just further evidence that if Democrats are in power they only have to enforce the laws they like. The border, riots, espionage, graft are all laws being broken right in front of our faces. We are on the brink my friends of something we will have a hard time making it back from….

.......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Selective outrage - - - - - - seems to be a hallmark of both political parties and selective law enforcement is equally applied by whichever party is currently in power

And the biggest problem is that we, the voters, are almost always okay with these things just so long as the party doing them is our party of choice..

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• HOLY FREAKIN JESUS!!’ You guys don’t import fine Kentucky bourbon??? No wonder your havin a hard time with Trudeau- Blanton’s bourbon is my go to Biden fixer… few shots and I forget what a bumbling old fool he is….at least until I sober up:00008172:

No Blanton's (can't find it anymore) but the covid collection is growing. Peach Crown is pretty good in tea but can't say Canadian whiskey is my thing, it doesn't have that Kentucky hug.

• No Blanton's (can't find it anymore) but the covid collection is growing. Peach Crown is pretty good in tea but can't say Canadian whiskey is my thing, it doesn't have that Kentucky hug.

Yes - Blantons is really hard to find these days - not sure why - this is my new favorite

Highly recommend!!!!