Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So after being here for only a short time and being observant, my question to you is

- how long does it usually take for you to run Democrats out of here. 😜😜😜. Do you have a pool going? Kinda like a hockey pool, guess number of seconds, minutes, hours? I am sure its not days…….😂😂

It doesn’t seem like there are any, and I am sure there are some with Slings. 🤣🤣🤣.

Keeping in mind you are from Canada, so you really don't have a dog in this fight.

Democrats usually argue from emotion usually repeating what they are told without research. I consider myself mostly libertarian and we do research.

My favorite example of what democrats believe is racists switching from democrat to republican after the civli rights vote. They never ask why, nor do they research. They just believe it. I asked and researched. There was never a magical switchover. One senator made the switch Strom Thurmond, and the going theory is he did not like how cozy democrats were with communism.

That being said I've made an effort to be less of an ass to you; considering perhaps you might help bring my favorite canadian shows back into production (long shot I know).

If you ever feel the need to take a break from the politics thread, heck I've done it.

I think one leftist disappeared from this thread after it became obvious what a train wreck the Biden administration has been...

• Frankie55 - I knew your state was crazy on guns but now the NJ school board wants to teach sex education to first graders ?? I know your state isn’t the only one to attempt to do this which to me is very disturbing. You think your state is so liberal they may let this fly?? I feel for ya brother to have to deal with bullshit like that - we all have to deal with some type of BS but that is beyond the pale IMO !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Frankie55 - I knew your state was crazy on guns but now the NJ school board wants to teach sex education to first graders ?? I know your state isn’t the only one to attempt to do this which to me is very disturbing. You think your state is so liberal they may let this fly?? I feel for ya brother to have to deal with bullshit like that - we all have to deal with some type of BS but that is beyond the pale IMO !!

Hopefully people are starting to "wake-up" to the force feeding of select viewpoints & consistent erosion of individual freedoms. Jack Ciattarelli came very close to upsetting Phil Murphy. Considering the conditions of today, If the election were to be held now I really believe Republican Jack Ciattarelli would be Governor of NJ.

• So, SoCal tell me about Ken Calvert. With the new redistricting Palm Springs will no longer be in the old 36th district where we were stuck with Raul Ruiz (yea!!!) instead we will be in a new 41st district where if I understand correctly Ken will be running instead of the 42nd district he was in before. If I understand the district lines Corona will also be in this new 41st area of the districting map.

I figure he has to be better than Ruiz who has only really cared about the east end of the valley and the farm workers during the last few years, but I figure since Corona was in Kens 42nd district you might be able to give me more info than the crap I am hearing in the media

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So true, my dog is in a different ring.

LOL. Don't have much pull with the youtube internet gods, but never say never. If I don't get your show back on, and you want to be less of an ass to me, you still can.:00008172:

Learning a lot from people here on their take. I like to hear the reasons, not "just because".

It's golf season starting here, so that occupies a lot of time. On my way out to the course now. Love driving the sling to the course. Bit chilly this morning, 42F but you gotta do what you gotta do. warming up to 60 and sunny at least.

weekend is here:00000436:

• Fine Kentucky bourbon & golf just don’t work for me…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I think he should file a lawsuit as his business and life have been turned upside down over this truth. It will be interesting to see how this plays out with Nina Jankowicz and the so-called disinformation board. Remember Jankowicz dismissed the laptop as Trump Campaign ploy.

Hunter Biden laptop whistleblower sues CNN, Politico and more for accusing him of Russian disinformation

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hun…-cnn-politico-daily-beast

https://www.washingtontimes.co…ead-new-disinformation-b/

Former Homeland Security Department leaders warned that the Biden administration had unleashed Orwellian thought police on Americans after the department revealed that its “disinformation” board to stop online misinformation is run by a woman who has spread disinformation and questioned First Amendment rights.

Nina Jankowicz, who once dismissed troubling reports about Hunter Biden’s laptop as a “Trump campaign ploy,” has been leading the new board for a couple of months, but Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas did not reveal the board’s existence until this week in testimony to Congress.

• the problem here as I see it is that a huge number of young males are not being taught about being responsible with their sexual activity.

In my life I have never had unprotected sex with a woman where I was not 100% aware that it could result in a pregnancy and where I was not prepared to take full responsibility if it did.

So many young males seem to have been taught that this is the woman's job and that more "conquests" some how makes them more of a man

To my way of thinking having unprotected sex with a woman and then expecting her to be the responsible one if it results in a pregnancy is just the opposite - it doesn't make you more of a man - it makes you an irresponsible child who only thinks he is a man

If you are not willing or dont want to be with a woman and to provide a home with both of you as parents then you have no business having unprotected sex

edit to add - As a side note abortion, in my opinion, should never be used as a method of birth control - proper birth control should happen before there is a pregnancy.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies