Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• This was ALL throughout last year as soon as Trump began talking vaccine and Operation Warp Speed. NOW it's all good because Lord Biden is in power. If Trump was in the White House things would be very very different regarding vaccines wouldn't they? The media would be the first one telling all the sheep a million reasons why the TRUMP vaccine is not safe.

Guaranteed.

• Do you remember it was the LEFT who first began this whole political crap with the vaccine and how it would be "unsafe" to take such a thing back last year just because it was Trump pushing Operation Warp speed to bring it out as soon as possible? That same hypocritical left that criticized it last year all of a sudden want to condemn and basically exclude from society those that question the vaccine or simply don't want to take it because their lord and savior Biden is now president. If you are going to talk about who's at fault for injecting mistrust in this vaccine from the get go, then you are pointing fingers at the wrong crowd.

I absolutely agree that vaccine distrust was first started as a political issue by the left, but I also think that there are plenty of people on the right that back then were all for the vaccine who now for political reasons are dead set against it - - - in the end I am just bugged at what I see as politics being used in a way that is slowing down our chance at ending this, screw who started it - - lets just end it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Oh man... Don't try to use facts, medical research, and other science... Better to use sarcasm. 😂

• This was ALL throughout last year as soon as Trump began talking vaccine and Operation Warp Speed. NOW it's all good because Lord Biden is in power. If Trump was in the White House things would be very very different regarding vaccines wouldn't they? The media would be the first one telling all the sheep a million reasons why the TRUMP vaccine is not safe.

Guaranteed.

Guaranteed TRUMP says to get the vaccine and gets booed in Alabama...

😂

• BULLSHIT!!!!

The EXACT opposite of your garbage is what is really happening.

keep believing that BS.....you voted for a brain dead for president.....enough said. So tell us all how you could possibly ignore his diminished mental capacity.....day after day leading up to the election? And still vote for him.
    FYI....the truth of everything is shortly going to be revealed.

• So far this summer, COVID has been 100 PERCENT deadly for unvaccinated anti-vax Florida conservative radio hosts.

Three for three.

Their dying words, "I wish I had gotten the shot."

show us the test for the Delta variant... it doesn’t exist....so who is saying it’s delta and how do they know? I’ll wait.....and why would you get treated for another unknown “virus” with a vaccine that didn’t work on the first one?

• the answer is very simple......the shot never was made to stop Covid. The vaccinated people are causing the mutations.

• This was easy - Ivermectin is used in both humans and in animals as an anti parasitic drug (a wormer as it were) - - currently it is only medically given to humans by prescription for parasites and in rather low doses, far lower than what people are recommending as a covid treatment- - the higher doses that people are taking for covid are only available from veterinary supply places - primarily as horse wormers

Does this answer your question - - - only took me a few seconds to find

why didn’t you find out why an anti parasite medication and others are curing Covid....the shot isn’t curing anybody.... spend a few more seconds....

• Dam update

Currently 2 typhoons heading toward China ....the top one is already cat 4 expected to be cat 5. Both are aimed at the center of China. Keep in mind the Yangtze River flows west to east. Both dams are on it.

the dam at chongqing is at capacity.....the 3GD capacity is around 180 meters also...the Danger of failure warning has been issued for the dam at chongqing.....it’s up river from the 3GD ...3GD hits the warning level around 170 meters.....it’s still rising and the 2 incoming typhoons will not help the situation.... eyes on the 3GD....it’s going down... this will trigger the event.

• follow the science.....there is no test and there is no science....it’s a Freakin GUESS....get the booster shot for the delta variant...... that can not be detected.....yet....what could it hurt....you took a shot for the Covid virus that doesn’t work...

Autopsies done on vaccinated dead Covid patients have shown them to be full of blood clots.... MSM won’t dare report that info.

• They keep changing things to fit their narrative.....ask yourself why?

so does everyone still want to ignore and deny what’s really going on?

Maybe, just maybe.....things aren’t what they seem to be.... they never have been....

on MSM right now....9 different variants.....

Here is their variant list and when they plan to release them....we are already at MU (coincidentally it’s the 9th one) ...way ahead of their schedule... Covid 19 didn’t work as they planned ....that’s why....so how can we scare them into taking our shot and getting the new booster shots? Release more variants....more contagious, more deadly....more scary..... Halloween is coming.... run for your lives....

Does anyone feel like a sucker yet? You’re being played....each new variant is designed to be another distraction from what they are really doing......look over there.....said the magician...

• first of all...trump did not get the shot you people blindly took...... he’s on video saying he took remdesivir (which is also an anti parasite drug..)

I know... no one can believe CNN... but... this is also on more sources than just CNN... please get some FACTS before letting loose with the crap.. https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/01…ed-white-house/index.html

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• first of all...trump did not get the shot you people blindly took...... he’s on video saying he took remdesivir (which is also an anti parasite drug..)

Just before leaving office, he took a preventative vaccine. He took remdesivir AFTER he had COVID, which he probably wouldn't have gotten had he taken the SHOT sooner.

• follow the science.....there is no test and there is no science....it’s a Freakin GUESS....get the booster shot for the delta variant...... that can not be detected.....yet....what could it hurt....you took a shot for the Covid virus that doesn’t work...

Autopsies done on vaccinated dead Covid patients have shown them to be full of blood clots.... MSM won’t dare report that info.

TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Where are the autopsy reports?

• - - - in the end I am just bugged at what I see as politics being used in a way that is slowing down our chance at ending this, screw who started it - - lets just end it

This got me thinking as I've heard this quite frequently.

For all those diseases we've "eradicated" via vaccines; how was this achieved? For many of the diseases in their time periods there wasn't the communication capability we have now. What percentage of the population was vaccinated to consider the disease "eradicated?

Just thinking out loud...

• This got me thinking as I've heard this quite frequently.

For all those diseases we've "eradicated" via vaccines; how was this achieved? For many of the diseases in their time periods there wasn't the communication capability we have now. What percentage of the population was vaccinated to consider the disease "eradicated?

Just thinking out loud...

I cant give you a percentage and the variables are many, for one the means to travel were far less which most likely helped reduce the spread - - but one thing is clear - whatever the percentage they got to the point where the number of cases was so small that it was no longer considered an issue.

personally I think our communications and social media are a huge difference - back, not that long ago, if you went to your doctor and he/she said you need this vaccine - most people just got it, or as in the case of Polio if your city announced a mass vaccination clinic you loaded up the car and took the family to get vaccinated - - back then we inherently trusted our doctors and the medical people that were involved.

These days on the other hand we have these small, but very vocal sources out there in the media and also on social media yelling in our ear every little thing they can find that can undermine our trust in our doctors and in the medical community

think about it - - back in our youths we never would have heard from the crazy people like bigdog telling us our doctor is not telling the truth or that the medical community cant be trusted - - crazy people like this were not given any platform big enough to allow them to spread their conspiracy theories and sow the seeds of distrust

perhaps I am just old, but I still very much trust my doctor and the health facility he is a part of. In all my life I have never felt the need to question the advice and recommend treatment they have given me - - I see no reason why that should change now and I sure as hell trust them a great deal more than the politically motivated fear mongers in the media or on social media - - - and when it comes to trust the only thing lower on my list than the media and political pundits would be the complete lunatics' like bigdog and any other conspiracy theory cult members - - I put them in the same book where I would put Jim Jones, or David Koresh - - - these are the people selling Kool-Aid you should never ever drink

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• ...These days on the other hand we have these small, but very vocal sources out there in the media and also on social media yelling in our ear every little thing they can find that can undermine our trust in our doctors and in the medical community

think about it - - back in our youths we never would have heard from the crazy people like bigdog telling us our doctor is not telling the truth or that the medical community cant be trusted - - crazy people like this were not given any platform big enough to allow them to spread their conspiracy theories and sow the seeds of distrust

perhaps I am just old, but I still very much trust my doctor and the health facility he is a part of. In all my life I have never felt the need to question the advice and recommend treatment they have given me...

Good points. I always appreciate your perspective.

I personally think trust was undermined when this turned political. It didn't need to. We recently found out that COVID deaths in NY were about 25% higher than initially reported, the media and "experts" heaped praise on Cuomo and based Ron DisSantis despite the latter being far better at handling COVID. Recently all the sources that ragged on Trump about Wuhan, the virus being man made and the effectiveness of hydrochloriquin have done a 180 since he is out of office, these things are what undermine trust far more than a few vocal voices.

Should Bigdog say that doctors are intentionally lying? Probably not, but they are human and susceptible to the sea of information/misinformation just like the rest of us.

When i went through my bout with COVID I was diagnosed early (took the test as soon as my wife was diagnosed positive) and called my physician. He prescribed antibiotics and prednisone, not hydrochloriquin which might have been beneficial since my diagnosis was early, but I trusted him.

• Good points. I always appreciate your perspective.

I personally think trust was undermined when this turned political. It didn't need to. We recently found out that COVID deaths in NY were about 25% higher than initially reported, the media and "experts" heaped praise on Cuomo and based Ron DisSantis despite the latter being far better at handling COVID. Recently all the sources that ragged on Trump about Wuhan, the virus being man made and the effectiveness of hydrochloriquin have done a 180 since he is out of office, these things are what undermine trust far more than a few vocal voices.

Should Bigdog say that doctors are intentionally lying? Probably not, but they are human and susceptible to the sea of information/misinformation just like the rest of us.

When i went through my bout with COVID I was diagnosed early (took the test as soon as my wife was diagnosed positive) and called my physician. He prescribed antibiotics and prednisone, not hydrochloriquin which might have been beneficial since my diagnosis was early, but I trusted him.

Exactly this! While both sides got very political, one side (the left) is much more liable of politicizing this whole thing in 2020 just to get Trump out of office. Even the more hardcore democrats here know this, they simply will never admit it. Most americans simply don't trust the government anymore, and much less the current administration.