Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• "In the end there are only 2 ways to get any immunity to the covid virus - the first is to actually get the virus and hopefully survive and the second is to get the vaccine - the choice is yours"

I totally agree with this. It does make you wonder why all the folks with antibodies from surviving it need the get vaccinated too?

I've learned over the years to look at percentage with a great deal of scepticism.

29% more likely to die but 29% of a fraction is still pretty small.

yes it is a fraction of a fraction, but we also need to keep in mind that every time a person gets covid there is a chance it could mutate in that person, and every time it mutates we take a giant step backward in trying to stop this thing.

considering this how a person gets their immunity is not equal, getting it from the virus itself poses very big risks - the delta version that has now pushed us way backward would probably not exist if everyone had been vaccinated

Mutations are the creation of the unvaccinated, without them there is no host to mutate in - - and I am very sick and tired of new mutations turning this into a never ending problem.

Also I trust this vaccine, MNRA technology, the tech used to create the Pfizer Vaccine, that Donald Trump made possible with operation warp speed, has been around since the 90's, its not new tech. vaccines using this tech have been used since 2008 to treat cancer, it is proven technology. Donald Trump knew this when his administration poured money to get this thing done - - and now with a full approved Pfizer vaccine I think this is probabally as safe as any other vaccine in common use today

and you know what - even if down the road it turns out otherwise and harms me - - that's okay if by being vaccinated others around me were better protected - - I'm 67 and keeping those around me with their entire futures infront of them safe seems more important to me than not taking the chance and potentially harming them

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Mutations are the creation of the unvaccinated, without them there is no host to mutate in - - and I am very sick and tired of new mutations turning this into a never ending problem.

IF only the unvaxed catch covid, then they would create antibodies for what ever strain they catch.

IF you get the vaccine and get sick from covid, I think that is where the mutation occurs.

Has any studies been done to see exactly HOW the virus interacts with the MRNA vaccine?

Maybe the vaccine is causing all these different mutations when the vaccinated gets the covid again.

It would not be the first time there are unintended consequences from the government or drug companies.

Besides, if you are vaccinated and wear a mask, even if i have covid, you are safe. The mask works regardless of what it says on the sidw of the box.

And the gubmint says the vaccine works, and you believe the gubmint.

• Wife and I are currently sitting in a local restaurant awaiting our food. The place is packed and I find it very comforting knowing that every single guest in here has either been fully vaccinated or has had a negative covid test within the last 72 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Wife and I are currently sitting in a local restaurant awaiting our food. The place is packed and I find it very comforting knowing that every single guest in here has either been fully vaccinated or has had a negative covid test within the last 72 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Not sure where you got the notion vaccination means no severe Covid OR thst you will not get infected. Couldnt be farther from the truth. I have been working with Covid patients since day one nonstop in the south FL area in different ICUs and hospitals. While more "unvaccinated" are landing in ICUs, vaccinated people are also landing in ICUs. Another misconception is that people with natural inmunity need the vaccine, there is no complete study on this and the mefical is divided on the issue. If you have developed antibodies naturally, it is safe to assume those antibodies will stay for a very very long time at the very least.

• damn update and damn correction ...

the flooding figures I posted yesterday are for the chongqing dam which is up river from the 3 Gorges Dam. Both have similar specs.... both are around 80 meters high. Both have similar red line fill numbers around 70 meters ..... 3GD level currently is around 64 meters....

the issue is the chongqing dam which is at or above capacity.....there have been warnings for several years to watch chongqing. This dam failure would create a wall of water about 240 feet high......which in itself would be catastrophic for anyone down stream. However this dam isn’t the big event....This amount of water entering the 3GD could be even more catastrophic. Basically doubling or tripling the amount of water gushing down the river.. ..the big event I’m talking about pertains to the 3GD failure....

There have been numerous earthquakes in the area of the 3GD recently....

• Lord, save us.

• most of the hospitalizations now are from fully vaccinated people...most of the deaths are from fully vaccinated people. I linked a video with this info a few posts ago...which everyone wants to ignore.... ignorance won’t save you.

BULLSHIT!!!!

The EXACT opposite of your garbage is what is really happening.

• Wrong again.

Snort another line.

• Ivermectin won the Nobel Prize for it's use in humans. But it's referred to as horse wormer if it's used in humans today, I wonder why?

Covid changes everything.

This was easy - Ivermectin is used in both humans and in animals as an anti parasitic drug (a wormer as it were) - - currently it is only medically given to humans by prescription for parasites and in rather low doses, far lower than what people are recommending as a covid treatment- - the higher doses that people are taking for covid are only available from veterinary supply places - primarily as horse wormers

Does this answer your question - - - only took me a few seconds to find

• This was easy - Ivermectin is used in both humans and in animals as an anti parasitic drug (a wormer as it were) - - currently it is only medically given to humans by prescription for parasites and in rather low doses, far lower than what people are recommending as a covid treatment- - the higher doses that people are taking for covid are only available from veterinary supply places - primarily as horse wormers

Does this answer your question - - - only took me a few seconds to find

Actually I've been using it for my animals for a long time. It's the only wormer I've ever used on my dogs. I look at ivermectin the same way as Hydroxychloroquine. Both are safe and effective and might be helpful. Should we abandoned a medication because people use it improperly, I don't think so. Remember Hydroxychloroquine was only for malaria until it was used for lupus and arthritis, totally unrelated to it's original purpose.

• Actually I've been using it for my animals for a long time. It's the only wormer I've ever used on my dogs. I look at ivermectin the same way as Hydroxychloroquine. Both are safe and effective and might be helpful. Should we abandoned a medication because people use it improperly, I don't think so. Remember Hydroxychloroquine was only for malaria until it was used for lupus and arthritis, totally unrelated to it's original purpose.

I agree that these other medicines might turn out to be useful to treat covid or even something else that we dont know yet, but shouldn't they be tested first?

The problem that I see is that the same people who are saying not to trust the Pfizer Vaccine because they dont think it has been tested enough are perfectly willing to use one of these drugs that hasn't been tested at all fo this use.

Right now, today, the Pfizer Vaccine has been fully FDA approved, it has been used in thousands of times as many people that would normally ever be in a traditional vaccine trial - - - and yet people who dont trust the vaccine are willing to take some huge dose of a drug that has never been tested at that dosage level in a human and never been tested at all for covid

sorry, but that just doesn't make any since to me - - no logic at all - - except of course the political logic of not wanting Biden to get any boost from success against covid

• Do you remember it was the LEFT who first began this whole political crap with the vaccine and how it would be "unsafe" to take such a thing back last year just because it was Trump pushing Operation Warp speed to bring it out as soon as possible? That same hypocritical left that criticized it last year all of a sudden want to condemn and basically exclude from society those that question the vaccine or simply don't want to take it because their lord and savior Biden is now president. If you are going to talk about who's at fault for injecting mistrust in this vaccine from the get go, then you are pointing fingers at the wrong crowd.