Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• heads up.....confirmation that BIDEN will NEVER EVER be president will come when your cell phone and internet doesn’t work......you’ll get an emergency message on you phone proving it...and that will mean it’s too late to do what I’m telling you to do....

there will be only one way to communicate with your cell phone..

download this free app

signal messages

this is a screen shot of my phone....it works just like the messaging you can do now....in the lower right hand corner

make sure it connects.....but everyone you want to communicate with will need the app installed on their phone..there isn’t much time left to do this.....

Phones won’t work, email won’t work, regular messaging won’t work...there will be no Twitter, Facebook or any other internet sites....you won’t be able to get on this site either...

now personally I don’t care if you believe this or not....but consider this.....when the internet goes black there will be no way to download the app....that means you won’t be in communication with anybody....it only takes a few minutes to do......get everyone you want or need to be in contact with to download it and test message each other back and forth to know it’s working.

And FYI I have no affiliation whatsoever with this app....and it’s not a malware trick.

if I’m wrong you can always delete it.....in a month or so...I don’t expect any nay sayers to do it....but as a curtesy I’m letting you and everyone else know....

If for some reason we never talk to each other after this happens....I wish everyone the very best......be strong hang tough....everything is under control and a full explanation will come on your tv.......and cable tv won’t work either.....and probably dish tv, Or other satellite tv. The programming will come from a government controlled secure satellite...using the tv providers cable system...you’re currently on.....so if your tv is like most do they shut off if there is no signal for a time period....if so keep checking (turning it on) your tv every few hours. Look for the programming. I think it might be on all the channels....

big changes are coming to the entire world....the swamp is going to be totally drained......every dishonest politician will no longer be a politician...including China joe.....the government broadcast will contain very shocking revelations....most of which will be hard to digest....it will contain information like you’ve never heard before and most of it you won’t want to hear again....understand what’s coming is good for all mankind......so don’t be afraid....but be vigilant....some people just like to loot and riot and they don’t need much of an excuse.....Watch your back and keep your families safe.....if you think this is a joke ....just remember.....only one of us is going to be right....downloading this app is a very simple preparation......also you’ll need enough food and water and other survival supplies to last about 3 weeks to be safe......again just stock up on food supplies you would normally eat anyway.....I fully expect you won’t be able to get to a grocery store during these 2-3 weeks.....you’ll be house bound.....Trump 46 warned everyone a few months ago to be prepared....with supplies...

I’ll still be here until it goes dark but I want to wish everyone good luck and stay safe...in case we can’t get back on here again......one last thing if you have any content stored in the cloud (on the net) and you want to save it....download it to an external hard drive quickly.....I expect that stuff will disappear forever...I would like to know how to archive this entire forum..

I joke around a lot but I’m not joking about this....I know what it sounds like.....I’ve been trying to inform you for the past several months....that wasn’t a joke either.....so all I can say is trust me....we’re all brothers and sisters here...so what’s it going to cost you? A free app and some extra groceries and downloading time....it’s not like I’m asking you to send me money...I just want everyone to be safe...and be ready for it.

• I forgot one more important thing.....now would be a really good time to pray for Trump, and the future of this country....and for all of us to be safe....and that the plan goes according to the plan...pray for the safety of the generals and the soldiers that are going to be in harms way..there is much evil afoot....

• Oh, you can BET I'm going to pray for Trump. Just like Cotton Mather prayed for the women of Salem.

Hopefully, with the same righteous outcome.

What a strange statement considering while deemed righteous a the time history has proven Mather to have wrongfully accused and urged the prosecution as well as execution of innocents. Notwithstanding the fact he brought the 13 year old Goodwin girl in to his home to "study" her after deeming her "afflicted by Satan". History sees him as a sadistic child molester but if you want to model yourself after this abhorrent historical figure then I guess you are free to do so ..........

..... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Simply amazing! No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on it's just plain wrong the blatant lack of applying the same standards of reporting! ABC, CBS, NBC, where are you on this?

Hunter Biden in 2017 sent 'best wishes' from 'entire Biden family' to China firm chairman, requested $10M wire | Fox News

• Ya know, again I'd like to point that I try to refrain from posting on this thread for my own sanity. With that said, if you didn't post every 3.7 seconds here and were a newly registered member I'm pretty sure this post would've had rabtech tagged a few times and you banned. Kinda screams spam like those linking mass ammo purchases or prescription medication in bulk...

• What a strange statement considering while deemed righteous a the time history has proven Mather to have wrongfully accused and urged the prosecution as well as execution of innocents. Notwithstanding the fact he brought the 13 year old Goodwin girl in to his home to "study" her after deeming her "afflicted by Satan". History sees him as a sadistic child molester but if you want to model yourself after this abhorrent historical figure then I guess you are free to do so ..........

..... confused-squared

I'm really starting to wonder if the original poster openair has had an account here before? Possibly posts alot of YouTube videos and enjoys abstract photo editing of slingshots in space? :/

• I'm really starting to wonder if the original poster openair has had an account here before? Possibly posts alot of YouTube videos and enjoys abstract photo editing of slingshots in space? :/

While often taking the easy hit obscuring most individual thought I believe openair is (IMHO) far more educated and dare I say intellectual than that feller. I would probably enjoy hearing his (yours as well of course) actual thoughts rather than just rhetoric. After many interactions with the other party I cannot say the same.

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Ya know, again I'd like to point that I try to refrain from posting on this thread for my own sanity. With that said, if you didn't post every 3.7 seconds here and were a newly registered member I'm pretty sure this post would've had rabtech tagged a few times and you banned. Kinda screams spam like those linking mass ammo purchases or prescription medication in bulk...

You have a $30,000 three wheeled toy, and you claim sanity? Buddy, you crossed that bridge a long time ago. :)

Ban BD? No, never. BD is like a reference point. As long as you don't agree with him, your sanity is not in question. Besides, his conspiracies are amazing. I never even considered someone could come up with of the stuff he posts. The only other way to see such a wide variety of ideas as his would be to be a psychiatrist in a VERY LARGE asylum. Do you know how much it costs to get a degree? Thousands. We get the benefit of his wide ranging psychoses for FREE.

Trying to guess what his next episode will be helps us all get thru the quarantines and lock downs.

And, no, I am not Sam.

• You have a $30,000 three wheeled toy, and you claim sanity? Buddy, you crossed that bridge a long time ago. :)

Ban BD? No, never. BD is like a reference point. As long as you don't agree with him, your sanity is not in question. Besides, his conspiracies are amazing. I never even considered someone could come up with of the stuff he posts. The only other way to see such a wide variety of ideas as his would be to be a psychiatrist in a VERY LARGE asylum. Do you know how much it costs to get a degree? Thousands. We get the benefit of his wide ranging psychoses for FREE.

Trying to guess what his next episode will be helps us all get thru the quarantines and lock downs.

And, no, I am not Sam.

^^ Very fair point and well taken. And in my defense, I didn't put you in that foil cap category atleast. There was a point in time when I enjoyed Sam's company. Everything almost seems to balance at the moment. Just not sure we need someone to perfectly balance the other side. Only so many straight jackets available.