Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• In truth, Biden stated that in day one he would eliminate Trumps Tax reduction. Since that provided an average tax savings to a middle class family of about 4-6K. Ergo, eliminate the Trump Tax program will raise middle class taxes 4-6 K at the same time. So..... he will raise taxes on the middle class. Duh!!!

Good news is it is law. Biden will have to get a bill from congress to change it. No pen and a phone like his buddy.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• When I see that bumper sticker, "come and take it", I often wonder if I can be held legally liable if I "take it".

Bill Martin could I say I was fulfilling a request and get away with "taking it".

Say I follow the guy home. Keep tabs on him for weeks. Find a way to get into his house, by borrowing his keys(which will be left on the kitchen counter), finding an open window... If I have no altercation with the person and don't break anything. Can I show up a day later and laugh at his ass while flaunting his guns and not worry about a police record or having to return them? Killing him if he takes it bad would be self defense on my part, so I know his possible death from acting like a bitch wouldn't get me in trouble.:)

DUDE!!!! One of your worst examples ever...

CRIMES COMMITTED....

Burglary

Theft

Trespass

Stalking

Possession of Stolen Firearms

Terroristic Threats

I dunno about what the rest of the fellas think but at my house that would definitely carry the death penalty - tried, convicted and sentence executed in the yard!! NEXT CASE !!! :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If the high security watermark encryption story is true, Trump is the 46th president. Several people that were present in certain polling places have been bragging about throwing every trump vote away. That sounds like federal Prison time. So all they need is one to flip in every precinct and the case will be closed. My ex girlfriend said she saw an ad in a green sheet type rag that said poll workers paid $200 a day. So how many people would take a job like that under the table and do what they were told? My absentee ballot request turned into a regular mail in ballot. I’m thinking the absentee ballots were watermarked and they suspected all the phony ballots would just be regular ones. The entire election was a shit show from the very beginning. Many on tv now are saying it was unconstitutional to change the ballot deadlines, no signature verification, and no postmark. And the PA supreme court ruling was unconstitutional as there is no provision for any of the that. Supreme Court can not supersede the constitution. No states were prepared to handle this rushed election.

When posting this claim please back it up with hard numbers rather than play the percentages game .... those of us who actually play in this world know the difference and the trap you fell in to.

If you are making $10 an hour and get a 50% raise while your brother is making $100 an hour and gets a 25% raise I am sorry, when you claim you received a larger raise you are just making yourself look foolish.

Using hard numbers fact is when taken as a whole the economy and the majority of the populous (up until the China Flu) did better under the Trump than the Obama administration and this was due to dramatic changes in policy, not an extension of the past administration. If the Obama era policies are re-implemented as a whole, current trends will reverse. With repercussions from the China Flu our economy will not be able to take that shock and will burn. However I don't believe Joe will keep those promises.

....... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Did anyone see the projected stock market crash???:00008172:

Don’t get too excited yet Skippy - they are still trading on the assumption the Republicans will keep control of the Senate - if Democrats get control of all three branches you may get to see the market do a swan dive off a cliff 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Did anyone see the projected stock market crash???:00008172:

Two factors: First, vaccine news yesterday drove all the market areas that crashed previously with covid (hotels, cruise, airways) etc...Tech companies saw a bump as well while companies like peloton, netflix, online retail all took a little hit. Secondly, democrats didn't get the senate (yet) due to the runoff rules. Statistically, Republican's are slightly favored to win these two runoffs or at least one which would prevent Biden from having his way with things should he win. Will be interesting to see how many voted in the general GA election and then this runoff.

• IMO the US economy did well in spite of Obama not because of him. The man has never run so much as a lemonade stand in his life. Although Netflix did discover his hidden talent for making films - who knew? He, like many in government have no clue about what it takes to run a business let alone grow one. Until you have done it - you don't know. That is a truism my friend.

Thats what's cool about you buddy! You're brilliant in your own mind. 8)

Yet, day one Trump got all the credit for a big bump without even taking office yet. Lol.

Great people get great people to help them with things they don't understand. You obviously don't believe that and will never excell in all things.:P

That is true greatness and brilliance through teamwork.;)

You fail to notice. I don't know everything. The entire world, GOOGLE, knows everything. I just use their expertise very well and very often. Team work.

• So the answer is, I would still be charged with theft, even though the person requested I take it?

Your final death sentence doesn't work. Do you think the guy that stalked you for months doesn't know your routine? I would laugh at you when I knew it was safe. Plus, I have your guns and can shoot a handful of smarties out of the air before they hit the ground. Sooo.:)

• If the high security watermark encryption story is true, Trump is the 46th president. Several people that were present in certain polling places have been bragging about throwing every trump vote away. That sounds like federal Prison time. So all they need is one to flip in every precinct and the case will be closed. My ex girlfriend said she saw an ad in a green sheet type rag that said poll workers paid $200 a day. So how many people would take a job like that under the table and do what they were told? My absentee ballot request turned into a regular mail in ballot. I’m thinking the absentee ballots were watermarked and they suspected all the phony ballots would just be regular ones. The entire election was a shit show from the very beginning. Many on tv now are saying it was unconstitutional to change the ballot deadlines, no signature verification, and no postmark. And the PA supreme court ruling was unconstitutional as there is no provision for any of the that. Supreme Court can not supersede the constitution. No states were prepared to handle this rushed election.

To be fair, if I worked the polls and somebody from either side was all worried about broad cheating without evidence. I would tell that person that me and the other (R)(D) poll workers threw thousands of (D) or (R) ballots out. Just to fuck with the worry wart.

Unconstitutional or not and regardless of result. I would cry foul if the voting public was working under the new deadline. The vote takes place with that deadline. Then somebody changes the deadline back, constitutionally or not, nullifying those votes. I would think that in itself would be unconstitutional.

Otherwise, State officials will start changing stuff on purpose, send mailers out to their voters to vote on time. While running commercials promoting the new extended deadline. Then after the election, take it back and nullify all those "late" votes.

• WOLF Yet, day one Trump got all the credit for a big bump without even taking office yet. Lol.

This is where understanding and knowledge come in. Here’s your analogy. Two horses are at the starting gate, one is a pack mule carrying the supplies and burdens of those in the past that owned him.

The other has a proven track record is very successful and can run like the wind. Which one are you going to bet on? Expectations. That is your answer.

Schools out.

• No percentage game.

"Record highs" as I put stated was not some trick phrase. Same as when you guys brag about record highs now.

A "record high" is just that. A record high. It was NEVER that high, now it is. THAT IS A NEW RECORD HIGH.

That is how record highs work. What do they do in Florida?

Person A: "That is the most a car has ever sold for, ever. That is a new record high".

Orangeman :"Uh, no it isn't. What percentage are you using? How many cylinders? What about inflation? What year was the car?

Person A: "Highest means highest"

Orangeman : "Nuh, uh. That one last year sold for 100 times it's original price. That one was only triple it's original price"

:00008172::00008356::*

• WOLF Yet, day one Trump got all the credit for a big bump without even taking office yet. Lol.

This is where understanding and knowledge come in. Here’s your analogy. Two horses are at the starting gate, one is a pack mule carrying the supplies and burdens of those in the past that owned him.

The other has a proven track record is very successful and can run like the wind. Which one are you going to bet on? Expectations. That is your answer.

Schools out.

Wasn't an analogy.

I understand that if the market is hitting record highs, then a new president is elected, it should continue to hit record highs. Unless somebody changes something fundamental.

Go back to school.^^

• Plus, I have your guns and can shoot a handful of smarties out of the air before they hit the ground.

While my expertise (courtesy of your tax dollars) would result in a three foot deep crater as well as the rapid energetic disassembly of you, said Smarties, and most everything in a 30 foot radius, to accomplish this feat. I will require video proof of this statements accuracy in order to take it and any future claims seriously.

.......... tongue-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited 2 times, last by Orangeman ().

• WOLF

Priceless!

Things will stay the same until they change. Great analogy!

I understand that if the market is hitting record highs, then a new president is elected, it should continue to hit record highs. Unless somebody changes something fundamental.

• if the ballots were not properly Signature verified are the real or not?
    if the ballots were not properly postmarked are the real or not?
    if any Tom, Dick and Harry can change the election rules are the ballots real of not?
    if the real ballots were watermarked and the fake ones are not are All the ballots real or not?

So you are saying just because the ballots are laying there they should be counted whether they are real or not?
    and would you feel like that If you were running for office and lost?

Election rules were designed to prevent fraud. To insure fair and honest elections.....that means with real ballots that conform to all the rules. Not just some of the rules made up by democrats.....

• record highs with REAL legitimate ballots not phony ones....to quote my president....HUUUUGGGHHH difference....

• Wasn't an analogy.

Go back to school.^^

the stock market with Trump hit record highs because of the deregulation efforts and Huge tax breaks/cuts for corporations....To incentivize growth.....not this

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313…ve-your-lying-ears-video/

• I am sure that your yard isn't full of classified explosive blends that I won't elaborate on. Plus, unless you are using a remote trigger, like a key fob or phone that is on your person there would be no boom boom. Not to mention that my smarties popping skills were mentioned just to stop the, "I would blow you up" rebuttals. Ya see, I like up close and personal wet work.:*

Most importantly it was just an honest question about a bumper sticker. Which required a hypothetical. In the case that I would seriously, go through all that effort to get somebody's guns, with the objective of laughing at them on their front lawn while holding their guns. I would very much take the time to master Smarties shooting.:P