Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Your statement alone tells me masks need to be mandated nationally. You said, "We all know that a mask helps. Yes, I wear one when I am out. I am in the demographic that is at risk. My kids not so much".

Masks are to protect others from your spit. Not the other way around. Those at least risk of health concerns, tend to be young(your kids), which are more likely get it(your kids)and be a asymptomatic(show no symptoms)(your kids). So, your kids have a higher responsibility to wear a mask than you. Again, the masks are meant to protect others, not the wearer.

You are not a tough guy if you don't wear a mask. You may however commit manslaughter without knowing it, while bragging about not wearing a mask because your not a pussy.

I tend to agree with you to a point. I am in the at risk demographic also and do wear a mask when I go in public just because I do not want to infect someone else. However, this nationally mandated mask wearing is crap!! I’m not wearing a mask when I am outside away from people like I see some jogging BY THEMSELVES on the side of the road with a mask. I also think it is stupid you have to wear a mask into a restaurant but can take it off the second you sit down to eat. I think most responsible Americans wear the mask when needed and don’t have to be told to do so by Joe Biden or some of these overreaching Governors. If I see somebody not wearing a mask I make sure they don’t invade my 6’ space and let somebody else chastise them for not wearing it. A legal question to ponder. If it is mandated nationally to wear a mask - does a person encroaching on your 6’ social distancing space without a mask constitute assault giving you the right to defend yourself by any means necessary up to and including deadly force. After all if I am in the danger demographic and the person invading my space is breaking the law which could result in death to me by infection. What is the difference between that and invading my space with a knife? Do you wait to get stabbed before you take action?? I think not. All the ordinance and law crazy people sometimes do not think of the unintended consequences. In a stand your ground state it would appear to me that you would be within your rights to shoot an evil mask wearer who dares to step to close to you. If that scenario were to play out what side would the public be on?? And you??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• they know the fix is in....just like Hilary was supposed to win 100,000 to 1...

That’s the only reason for them to lay back....or they don’t want joe telling anymore “I’m killing oil and fracking” gaffs ....and she is so not presidential....

• divide 2020 by joes 30330...= 0.06660073....

they could have picked any text number.....but they had to put the devil right in your face....I highly doubt it was a coincidence.......

Some people prefer 77 rather than 69 (because they get “8” more...:rolleyes:). Gimme a break. That’s REALLY stretching it...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Brother WOLF - ya convinced me - let’s shut the economy down again and stomp the virus out completely ....I’m gonna put my deposit down on my new apartment...7A91498C-1062-4573-94E1-DA8E18BC93CA.jpeg

:00008359::00008359:

so the world is going to end the corona virus?
    is that just like we killed the common cold which is a variation of Covid

Is that just like we killed the flu? which is a variation of Covid?
    there are recent reports of the bubonic plague being found around the world. So we killed that too?
    the WHO already said that Covid will never go completely away....

So good luck with that idea.....masks might just be in our future for decades.....THANKS CHINA.....assholes...

• Some people prefer 77 rather than 69 (because they get “8” more...:rolleyes:). Gimme a break. That’s REALLY stretching it...

of all the text numbers in the world and they picked that one....come on man...give me a break....the deep state /Illuminati always put blatant signs in our face ....they like numbers and telegraphing their intentions....

• Your statement alone tells me masks need to be mandated nationally. You said, "We all know that a mask helps. Yes, I wear one when I am out. I am in the demographic that is at risk. My kids not so much".

Masks are to protect others from your spit. Not the other way around. Those at least risk of health concerns, tend to be young(your kids), which are more likely get it(your kids)and be a asymptomatic(show no symptoms)(your kids). So, your kids have a higher responsibility to wear a mask than you. Again, the masks are meant to protect others, not the wearer.

You are not a tough guy if you don't wear a mask. You may however commit manslaughter without knowing it, while bragging about not wearing a mask because your not a pussy.

I’m sure there are ambulance chasers working on the evidence to prosecute virus spreaders...

• That protest doesn't look like what the mainstream media would call "peaceful"... No fires; no one being beaten and no shootings. Very non violent.

That protest doesn't look like what the mainstream media would call a "protest"...no complaining, no disagreement, no axe to grind. Very ass kissy.:P:P

Sorry, I had to do it. First BD calls a rally a protest, then you. :00008356:

• I say, "Florida is a hotspot".

You rebut with, "The US is less of a hotspot that Europe is right now".

You lost before you began. In your argument against my point, you admit it is a hotspot, just a lesser one.

My post was not to refute Florida was a hot spot, only your assertion that Trump rallies are either the cause of it, or irresponsible because of it. The fact is that there are hot spots where there are no Trump rallies and governments have introduced draconian lock downs. Trump rallies have not resulted in measurable increases in infection rates, and the US response to Covid 19 has been on average quite good (ignoring NY and NJ).

However if you prefer to remain deluded about the world wide effects of Covid 19 as well as the uselessness of lock downs, fill your boots.

• Trumps biggest promise before 2016 was his list of potential judges and his promise to appoint constitutional judges - even if he leaves office now this is a promise kept 👏👏

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My post was not to refute Florida was a hot spot, only your assertion that Trump rallies are either the cause of it, or irresponsible because of it. The fact is that there are hot spots where there are no Trump rallies and governments have introduced draconian lock downs. Trump rallies have not resulted in measurable increases in infection rates, and the US response to Covid 19 has been on average quite good (ignoring NY and NJ).

However if you prefer to remain deluded about the world wide effects of Covid 19 as well as the uselessness of lock downs, fill your boots.

You realize you are arguing against things I never said. So you are arguing, essentially with yourself. Which is humorous, but I can't for the life of me realize why you keep involving me in your delusions.;)