Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• was just reading that San Francisco has it on the November ballot a bill that if passed would lower the voting age to 16 for all local elections. - - if it passes other cities are expected to follow

just imagine if they eventually get it lowered for national elections - - - - our leaders can all be picked by 16 & 17 year old kids - - - - - - - - - - yea!!!

Since all voters are older than that now and consider that age generally immature and uninformed, I hope that is voted down by a huge margin.

That is crazy. I know my friends, school mates and I had zero concern or knowledge of politics at 16 and 17. We were more concerned with girls, shoes, video games, cloths, sports and where we might get some Bartles and James for the house party on any given weekend.

• it doesn’t take

Much investigation on your part to verify what I’m talking about. He was born in Kenya. The lady that verified his Hawaiian birth certificate mysteriously died shortly after that. There are pictures of micheal before he became Michelle. If Michelle is really a man that makes him homosexual. Look it up.

see this is where you need to educate yourself - - it doesnt matter if he were born in kenya or not - - his mother is a U.S. citizen and where she gives birth does not matter - by law the children of U.S. citizens are also U.S. Citizens.

Seriously do you really believe that if you parents had been on vacation in Germany when you were born that you would not be a U.S. Citizen???

two ways to be a U.S. Citizen by birth - 1 - be born in the United States or 2 - be the biological child of a parent who is a U.S. Citizen

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• see this is where you need to educate yourself - - it doesnt matter if he were born in kenya or not - - his mother is a U.S. citizen and where she gives birth does not matter - by law the children of U.S. citizens are also U.S. Citizens.

Seriously do you really believe that if you parents had been on vacation in Germany when you were born that you would not be a U.S. Citizen???

two ways to be a U.S. Citizen by birth - 1 - be born in the United States or 2 - be the biological child of a parent who is a U.S. Citizen

Correct.

Example:

John McCain was born in Panama... on a US base to American parents.

Which makes him an American.

Period.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• After police ambushed in Los Angeles Biden calls for "assault weapons and high capacity magazines to be banned

Before Biden came out and said this perhaps one of his puppet masters should have told him that in California assault weapons and high capacity magazines are already banned

Idiot!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• After police ambushed in Los Angeles Biden calls for "assault weapons and high capacity magazines to be banned

Before Biden came out and said this perhaps one of his puppet masters should have told him that in California assault weapons and high capacity magazines are already banned

Idiot!!!

Fox News(puppet master) puts up a headline that draws a speculative conclusion and you buy it hook, line and sinker and accuse somebody of being ran by "puppet masters"?

Could be the shooting reminded him that he hasn't mentioned that Democrat talking point yet during his campaign.

If they ever, they won't, but if they ever are able to pass an "assault rifle ban", I hope it is based on their silly definition. Then we would only lose M-16s and AK's.:)

• To me, it is pretty clear that the 2A is there to protect the people from the government. It kinda spells that out pretty clearly. With that in mind, the people should have access to every rifle the military has. I'm pretty sure the founding fathers would agree with my interpretation.

• see this is where you need to educate yourself - - it doesnt matter if he were born in kenya or not - - his mother is a U.S. citizen and where she gives birth does not matter - by law the children of U.S. citizens are also U.S. Citizens.

you better read this....

https://www.washingtonpost.com…05/09/AFUqN02G_story.html

• Fox News(puppet master) puts up a headline that draws a speculative conclusion and you buy it hook, line and sinker and accuse somebody of being ran by "puppet masters"?

Could be the shooting reminded him that he hasn't mentioned that Democrat talking point yet during his campaign.

If they ever, they won't, but if they ever are able to pass an "assault rifle ban", I hope it is based on their silly definition. Then we would only lose M-16s and AK's.:)

I listened to ted Cruz yesterday and he said because of the way the Supreme Court is now, we are one vote away from losing the second amendment. Forever.

• Fox News(puppet master) puts up a headline that draws a speculative conclusion and you buy it hook, line and sinker and accuse somebody of being ran by "puppet masters"?

Gee! We only get to lose the freedoms YOU don't like? Wow, that's mighty generous of you!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Worth posting again. ANYONE who loves and believes in the 2nd Amendment needs to read Biden’s plan for “gun safety” (read: gun control). You need to read ALL of it. It’s not just “assault” weapons (another bullshit term) they’re after, but they want “smart gun” mandates, magazine bans, nationwide red flag laws (these are horrific - no due process!), no purchases of ammo/gun parts on line & the extremely lengthy list goes on.

They won’t go after everything at once - they know better. They will SLOWLY chew away your rights until there’s none left. They can also make guns cost prohibitive to own. They will allow all gun manufacturers to be sued out of existence.

Know your enemy (& enemies of the Constitution):

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Once the people are disarmed, they have full control. We become sheep with no way to stop the wolves.

This is a single issue election. If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, you MUST vote for Trump. Just as important are all congressional candidates. Vote for those that are pro-2nd Amendment, regardless of their party affiliation.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• it’s not just the guns...it’s weakening the police by defunding the departments....This is a Very radical Left movement ....I firmly believe the Democratic Party should be named a terrorist organization...These aren’t your dads democrats..The violence they have turned their backs to is part of it....not denouncing it...changing that terminology to sound innocent....peaceful protests....if you aren’t for allowing them your stepping on our constitutional rights.....what about my constitutional rights to not be harassed by you? All this it right out of the communists play book.....written decades ago.....Nikita Khrushchev knew he couldn’t beat us in a war.....he bragged about taking us from within.....you can see all the commies in the government right now.....they are showing themselves more and more....first they need our guns.....once that happens....it’s over.....FOREVER...you’ll be a dutiful commie or you’ll be dead...

• And here we go again. No way of taking control, Like making stiffer laws against the offenders and not our A2. Bass Akwards! And of course JB (the Governor) can only think about pushing thru his Progressive Tax Nov 3.
    So many people are leaving the state and wants the Blue Collar Worker to think that this tax is only for the top 2%. Really?
    The old Cook County Hospital has been bought and rehabbed to have Business offices and 2 (Hyatt) Hotels of which they are both owned by JB’s Family. How do you get a sweet deal like that? Where does the average person get that opportunity? How do we De-Fund Our Politicians?

• AND THAT my friends will be what starts the civil war. When Beto and company comes to take your guns how many of us are gonna say “pry it from our cold dead fingers”??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Gee! We only get to lose the freedoms YOU don't like? Wow, that's mighty generous of you!

Wow! I thought you were a teacher with a solid hold on reading comprehension.

Please, re-read my post. Feel free to delete yours afterwards.;)

P.S. I conceal carry on occasion, have a small arsenal that includes AR's and fully support the second amendment. Which I have stated many times on here. :*

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• For me, every election has about 20 important issues that I consider. Many of those issues are protected by one side and threatened by the other.

Neither side can accomplish their worst impulses if the other side is strong enough to oppose. Even when one side has controlled the Presidency, House and Senate, the courts protect those issues.

I tend to vote for President (R)(D) then vote opposite for house and/or Senate. Wherever balance can be maintained.