Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I understand the concern some people may have on this issue. A few things to consider. A policeman's job is dangerous enough. Imagine sending an open target into a hornets nest that is their to protest police. They are there to to maintain law and order. Imagine if they arrest someone (who is causing destruction) and place them into a marked car. A hundred feet down the road the angry mob starts to tear the vehicle apart and set it on fire with people inside. I suppose it would be the fault of the police? I've seen many police vehicles being destroyed by this peaceful movement. I don't understand the thought process that the federal agents are causing the chaos and destruction. You could roll a tank down my street and its no excuse to go out and tear the neighborhood apart. I also have heard the police clearly identify at the time of the arrest and I have also noted they do have "police" marked front and rear if their gear.

• I know I ain’t as sharp as I used to be but then again I ain’t runnin for President. Biden not only is an empty suit but he exposes his empty brain every time he tries to talk - even with scripted questions. If the American people are stupid enough to elect him President...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I keep getting democratic surveys and they keep asking if I approve of joe, can he beat trump, who would be the best VP pick for joe....the Democratic convention is getting closer and they don’t know whether to stick with him or not. And who could they even pick to run at this stage of the game when they have invested so much in him already....I think they really screwed themselves by picking him......but don’t be surprised if they pick Obama to be his VP. I think it’s the only chance they have and it ain’t that much. I think they can feel this slipping away....I certainly hope I’m correct.

• I keep getting democratic surveys and they keep asking if I approve of joe, can he beat trump, who would be the best VP pick for joe....the Democratic convention is getting closer and they don’t know whether to stick with him or not. And who could they even pick to run at this stage of the game when they have invested so much in him already....I think they really screwed themselves by picking him......but don’t be surprised if they pick Obama to be his VP. I think it’s the only chance they have and it ain’t that much. I think they can feel this slipping away....I certainly hope I’m correct.

Can’t happen - the 22nd Amendment is explicit in this matter. Obama needs to go back to being a community organizer - what he is good at - his days in the Oval are over!!

• Can’t happen - the 22nd Amendment is explicit in this matter. Obama needs to go back to being a community organizer - what he is good at - his days in the Oval are over!!

Scholars debate whether the amendment prohibits affected individuals from succeeding to the presidency under any circumstances or whether it applies only to presidential elections.

did the Democrats pull the BLM thing to gain sympathy for blacks so their black female vP pick would help joe win?

• Can’t happen - the 22nd Amendment is explicit in this matter. Obama needs to go back to being a community organizer - what he is good at - his days in the Oval are over!!

Not so fast counselor. I'm sure it would have to be decided by the Supreme Court if it gets that far. My reading of the 22nd amendment is talking only about being ELECTED to more than two terms. In the above case, Obama would be elected as VP (his first term as VP and the 22nd does not address that position). In the even that the position of President is open by reason of death, resignation or removal, the ascension into the vacant spot as POTUS is filled NOT by being elected (as it was with President Ford). The only proper way to remove this loophole would be to amend #22 to make it a true term limit so nobody could serve 3 terms no matter how they were placed into that office

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Not so fast counselor. I'm sure it would have to be decided by the Supreme Court if it gets that far. My reading of the 22nd amendment is talking only about being ELECTED to more than two terms. In the above case, Obama would be elected as VP (his first term as VP and the 22nd does not address that position). In the even that the position of President is open by reason of death, resignation or removal, the ascension into the vacant spot as POTUS is filled NOT by being elected (as it was with President Ford). The only proper way to remove this loophole would be to amend #22 to make it a true term limit so nobody could serve 3 terms no matter how they were placed into that office

sorry - read the 12th Amendment also if there is any question

• Pretty sure that anyone who really thought about it would realize that Biden will not really be running the country should he get elected - - either Biden will be a puppet, or if not that they will quickly Use Section 4 of the Twenty-fifth Amendment and declare him mentally incompetent (which everyone knows he is) and then the Vice president will step in.

So the question is will we get the VP? or will we get some unknown group pulling strings

I suspect which of these Biden voters are really voting for will become clearer after we know who the VP choice is.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().