Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I was just watching the news and there was a person on there of color that said that that blacks are being stopped and questioned without cause acetera. I understand for law-abiding citizens that is at least annoying but isn't it the minority communities were all the crimes are being committed in large cities?

Admittedly I don't know anything about him other than what I have seen in the past few days, but I just can't take the Mayor of Minneapolis seriously. Listening to him and watching his expressions I just can't find a way to take anything he says as sincere.

........ :/

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You couldn’t tell he was liberal before he opened his mouth???? ..UR slippin :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Still want to know exactly what happened between the time he was sitting on the sidewalk and prone on the street ...

Wonder if the officers received his ID check in the interim and something happened we don't yet know about:

Moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas from a 2007 robbery
    He plead guilty to Home Invasion; entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records

Arrested for having less than one gram of cocaine and sentenced to 10 months in jail in a December 2005

Arrested again for criminal trespassing sentenced to eight months in October 2002

Arrested for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail in 2002

Arrested and jailed for theft in August 1998

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• While this particular incident is just plain horrible based on the information we have now. I have been watching the African American pundits, Hollywood, athletes bashing the police departments almost non stop. NONE do anything but bitch - NO solutions or ways to make things better offered. I find this interesting...

Perhaps a White Lives Matter movement should be instituted? Ridiculous as that sounds it should be pointed out. Any life lost in a police shooting is terrible. We give these folks the authority to use lethal force and yes you have a bad egg from time to time — but what do you want them to do when a person of any ethnicity resists arrest - sing calming music ?? IMO this is another Rodney King incident exactly - appears we have made no progress. This cop abused his authority and should and will be punished - end of story!!

• The problem is police officers aren’t shown enough respect. And some people forget they have the power to use deadly force. Yet idiots still think they don’t have to obey orders from the police or anyone else.

We should all resist arrest and run away from cops when they want us to stop. That mentality is just asking to be killed.
    you hardly ever read about people being killed for obeying the law.

• The new reports (I only caught part of it) said that the victim and the police officer knew each other. The women who owned the place (I think it was a bar, club or strip joint by the way she was talking) said she hired them both to work in her business. The victim worked as security (bouncer?) inside the building, and the off dirty cop worked the paid detail outside the building. She did confirm that they both worked several times at the same time, but some of their hours may have overlapped. But she couldn't provide details without going through past time sheets.

Also, since the victim was trying to pass counterfeit money when police were called, could it be that he and the cop had some agreement between them? If so, was he trying to silence him so he wouldn't be brought into the passing fake money to protect his job? I'm sure BIGDOG will chime in on a conspiracy theory sooner than later. :):):)

(if this was already mentioned, feel free to ignore - I must have missed that post)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The new reports (I only caught part of it) said that the victim and the police officer knew each other. The women who owned the place (I think it was a bar, club or strip joint by the way she was talking) said she hired them both to work in her business. The victim worked as security (bouncer?) inside the building, and the off dirty cop worked the paid detail outside the building. She did confirm that they both worked several times at the same time, but some of their hours may have overlapped. But she couldn't provide details without going through past time sheets.

Also, since the victim was trying to pass counterfeit money when police were called, could it be that he and the cop had some agreement between them? If so, was he trying to silence him so he wouldn't be brought into the passing fake money to protect his job? I'm sure BIGDOG will chime in on a conspiracy theory sooner than later. :):):)

(if this was already mentioned, feel free to ignore - I must have missed that post)

I hadn’t heard about that but strangers things have happened. He could have fallen out the window of a twenty story building accidentally. they could have got off.

Looking at the video from the other angle

One kneeling on his neck

One on his torso

One on his legs.

The oriental cop should have held his fingers from wiggling.

• People are Asian, carpets are oriental.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I am sure you guys are seeing all the riots breaking out across America. I wonder how many news outlets will be reporting on law enforcement’s amazing restraint of force overnight?? Betcha there won’t even be a whisper - and therein my friends lies a major part of the problem!!

• They just released the autopsy report. I just about had it Right word for word. No evidence of strangulation. Mentioned intoxicants, heart disease, exertion. I should have been a psychic.

I’m a little confused - you can’t possibly be saying this officer followed procedure and Floyd’s death is his own fault?? I heard today on FOX news that the officer kept his knee in his neck 1.5 minutes AFTER no pulse was detected!! That is the definition of manslaughter!!

• I’m a little confused - you can’t possibly be saying this officer followed procedure and Floyd’s death is his own fault?? I heard today on FOX news that the officer kept his knee in his neck 1.5 minutes AFTER no pulse was detected!! That is the definition of manslaughter!!

nope, I’m saying a tainted coroners report will be used to make him NOT guilty. His knee was on his neck longer than that. After he became unresponsive. Report says ....“No evidence of strangulation.” Because he wasn’t strangled in a normal fashion. You heard the experts in the Epstein case. Certain tissue damage has to be present. Who ever heard of being strangled with a knee. But we all saw it being done in real time.

Read the report I nailed it almost Exactly word for word.

Read my post 16,202. Look at the wording I used and compare my sarcastic autopsy report guess to the official report. I could have written the autopsy report. He stole my work.

The coroner worded the results to leave lots of room for doubt. He must be a lawyer. The coroner also has to save his job and reputation. So I’m suggesting he “fudged” the wording to fit his mission. We all know that cop won’t last 10 minutes in prison. He will be dropped faster than a used condom.

The more chargers they pile on the more room for a plea deal. He has a history of being a bad Apple. Which will not be admissible in court.

I'm saying the coroners report is a conspiracy....a fairytale. And the Pulitzer Prize for the best in The fiction category..... goes to.... the Minneapolis coroner for his official George Floyd “autopsy.”

I watched the riot coverage last night on fox. The basic consensus was the police let the rioters do what they wanted to “get it out of their system”. the police and national guard stood down on purpose.

That said, since they were burning down their own neighborhood and not rich peoples houses, who cares? Let them riot. The LEO was way out numbered. They couldn’t have stopped anything from happening. No firemen were deployed. Not safe for them. They were hoping as the night went on the interest in destruction would wane and they would go home so they could get a good nights sleep to be fresh and ready to go to their “jobs” in the morning.