Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Ok trump had a Great speech the other night in control, soft & actually had the baby Dems even commenting how he was very presidential . Someone needs to smash his phone or have another person post these tweets, Not Trump!! For every step forward his tweets put him a few backwards- gotta stop. The tweeting/ Instagram posts are his down fall & Not professional :|

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Ok trump had a Great speech the other night in control, soft & actually had the baby Dems even commenting how he was very presidential . Someone needs to smash his phone or have another person post these tweets, Not Trump!! For every step forward his tweets put him a few backwards- gotta stop. The tweeting/ Instagram posts are his down fall & Not professional :|

Let me play devils advocate here for a moment .....

Do you really think CNN, ABC, CBS, or MSNBC would have reported on the suspected Obama regime wire tapping of Trump Towers phones and server before the election if he had sent it out as an AP statement or waited until the WH briefing Monday ....... him putting it out there for everyone to see made it headline news so they had no choice .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

That would be ok if the media would stop putting their spin on everything that he says.

• I always said at the very least the Trump presidency would be interesting. This tweet about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower is just jaw dropping!! Don't know how this will play out in the next few days but the legal ramifications are just mind boggling!! Trump better have some concrete evidence or the media will crucify him!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You guys know I usually don't post here....but want to share a thought.....

" wish I was 15 when my parents worried about politics and the world, I was shielded from WWII effects on Europe, the Korean war and its devastating consequences on many of their friends, later the Cuban missile crisis and how close we where to nuclear war and the Vietnam war ended before I finished High school....now many years later I understand why they did it.............cause I'm doing the same".

SMSGT USAF Ret.
    Nemesis1701

• @Nemesis1701 you are 100% correct - I was just a little kid during the Cuban Missile Crisis but I still remember how frightened my parents were during that time. Now here we are 50 years later watching another crisis with North Korea and the lunatic leading them. With China & Russia & us as a South Korean ally we could be facing the first nuclear attack anywhere since WW2. All we can can do is sit back and just pray cooler heads prevail and the world dodges another bullet!! I am with you worried about the uncertain US & World future!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well said @Nemesis1701 and the same can be said for many smaller matters in life as well...
    In 1971 I can remember a little boy that often cried himself to sleep as his parents argued late into the night about money and how the bills would get paid. You see the 39 year old father of five had just quit his job as a production manager at GE's Appliance Park,cashed out his savings and security and pension and bought an old run down general store in hopes of opening a restaurant/bar. That father is gone now but not forgotten and that scared little boy and his fiance' are refinancing their two homes to keep that dream of his fathers alive. With any luck Kim and I won't have to lose any sleep arguing over money. Luckily if we do there are no young children around that might grow up with the lifelong fear of being broke.

Parents please don't argue over money in front of your children...
    Trust me they are listening.

On a lighter note I guess the whole "Gently Used" thing kinda makes sense now huh. ;)