Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…avirus-induced-shortfalls

OK - I’ll admit I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer but can somebody explain the above to me? If the federal government sends out trillions of dollars in aid so folks can survive the lockdowns - the state government is going to stick their hand out so you can send it to them to keep your home?? Please help - #confused and dumbfounded 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…avirus-induced-shortfalls

OK - I’ll admit I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer but can somebody explain the above to me? If the federal government sends out trillions of dollars in aid so folks can survive the lockdowns - the state government is going to stick their hand out so you can send it to them to keep your home?? Please help - #confused and dumbfounded 😬

Colorado already announced that they are "suspending" the senior property tax credit for 3 years.. and I am sure they will raise property taxes as well... We need to stop all of the funding for all the BS social programs and there would be billions of dollars in excess.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• A statement made by Mark McCloske struck me as to the what is going on in our country. Keeping in mind protesters broke into his gated community and threatened his home and family.

He stated that he and his wife were self employed. Had he been an employee of a corporation he believes he would have been fired and his family would be as well. Think about that.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mis…ring-police-search-report

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I never cared if you were "gay" or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I've never cared if you don't like guns until you tried to take my guns away.

Now. I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late. But it will be. Soon.

I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me that are sick of your Anti American crap!

We have had enough! America is the greatest country on earth and if you don't like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided feelings. You don't have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right way from other Americans.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Spoken like a true American and what I believe to be the feelings of the majority of the people. For all you liberal, commie, cop hating, history rewriting SOB’s....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Another sick weekend here in Chicago.
    53 shot, 10 killed.
    All these good talk’n Politicians and Religious Leaders should walk the night streets in town to show their support to help clean this mess up. Nope, just put the blame on the PoPo only to keep them under duress of being jailed if they do confront these criminals.

Makes me remember a line what The Riddler used...., “What This Town Needs,

Is An Enema!”

That was the Joker, played by Jack Nicholson in the 1st Michael Keaton Batman...

• of course he would be fired - - these days Freedom of Speech is only allowed if the speech is politically correct and rights are only protected by politicians if you are on the politically correct side when you exercise them

its okay to protest and loot and burn if you are on the politically approved side of an issue, but God help you if you try to defend your own life and property and are on the politically incorrect side of the issue

Unfortunately being wealthy and white the McCloske's will probably have their lives destroyed - and you can bet if they were poor and black and the protesters were white they would be media heroes

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• of course he would be fired - - these days Freedom of Speech is only allowed if the speech is politically correct and rights are only protected by politicians if you are on the politically correct side when you exercise them

its okay to protest and loot and burn if you are on the politically approved side of an issue, but God help you if you try to defend your own life and property and are on the politically incorrect side of the issue

Unfortunately being wealthy and white the McCloske's will probably have their lives destroyed - and you can bet if they were poor and black and the protesters were white they would be media heroes

All of this is Being orchestrated by the deep state to cause more division to distract you from what’s really going on......the swamp is being drained and they don’t like it because they are getting closer to catching all of them....The outcome for them will be long jail terms or death ... they think getting rid of trump will stop the swamp draining.....but nothing can stop it now...

Why do you think trump has put up with all these attacks on him.....because he knows....he got them....it’s just a matter of springing the trap.

• Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Hillary Clinton is warning people that Trump might not accept it if he loses in November?

Hillary says Americans need to be ready

Seriously?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• that’s nice.....his new green deal will kill millions of jobs..

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/…ustry-jobs-195917316.html

first he’s going to kill the auto industry, the coal, the gas, cattle farming and anything else that uses energy or produces energy.....your house will be gone back to the 1700s....without electricity and running water...no furnace or air conditioning.....