Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am definitely pro gun but WTF is the deal about folks getting killed going to church!! Guess your gonna have to strap up to go worship - nuts everywhere !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Guess your gonna have to strap up to go worship - nuts everywhere !!!

You wouldn't get an argument from me but for this to happen in a town of less than 500 with a congregation of around 50 and currently "up to 27" killed with more injured ..... ...... ?

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Ya gotta believe - so far - in a town of (what Fox News quotes) population of 400 with a church congregation of 300 this has got to be somebody that decided to die and take as many as he could with him. You know the whole community has to be devastated as common sense tells you they practically ALL knew one another!!!

• I am definitely pro gun but WTF is the deal about folks getting killed going to church!! Guess your gonna have to strap up to go worship - nuts everywhere !!!

There has been two others years ago that were prevented in church. I do not remember the details other than a woman was carrying in church and shot the bad guy. The other was a man that shot the bad guy. So it does happen. Besides I do not think it is illegal to carry in a church, you are supposed to ask permission to carry just like you are supposed to ask your friend if you can carry in his house. Just about all of the preachers around here have a carry permit.

It looks like he was DD from the Air Force 3 years ago. It appears this church was his mother in laws! After he shot up the church he exited and was engaged bu a citizen with a rifle

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• That's the beauty, you can kneel, stand, sit, lie down. If you hate the NFL right now, make them give $5 to the troops. If you like the NFL help them contribute through your participation. If you nothing the NFL, simply tweet to support the troops. If you don't support the troops, Go F**k yourself. ;)

• That's the beauty, you can kneel, stand, sit, lie down. If you hate the NFL right now, make them give $5 to the troops. If you like the NFL help them contribute through your participation. If you nothing the NFL, simply tweet to support the troops. If you don't support the troops, Go F**k yourself. ;)

FINALLY - you are 100% correct - can’t find a word I would argue with you on for once :00008359:

• I'm going to do that anyway.
    It is just too entertaining to watch the left wing snow flakes have melt downs every time TRUMP wins at ANYTHING.
    And watch the Democrap party self destruct with all the DEM/HILLARY/RUSSIA collusion and the DEM/HILLARY lawlessness coming to light.
    Which is EVERY FREAKING DAY
    :00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008040::00008040::00008040:

• Chinese curio shop

A tourist walked into a Chinesecurio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, henoticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no pricetag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. Hetook it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat?”
    "Ahhh, you have chosenwisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise oldman.
    The tourist quickly pulled outtwelve dollars. “I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".
    As he walked down the streetcarrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawledout of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. Thiswas a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.
    A couple blocks later he lookedbehind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown tohundreds, and they began squealing.
    Sweating now, the tourist beganto trot toward San Francisco Bay ..
    Again, after a couple blocks, helooked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, andwere squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.
    Terrified, he ran to the edge ofthe Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.
    Amazingly, the millions of ratsall jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned.
    The man walked back to the curioshop in Chinatown .
    "Ahhh," said the owner,"You come back for story ?"
    "No sir," said the man,"I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat.

• If snowflakes have meltdowns, would they not be raindrops? :D

• So the Texas shooter passed a Federal check to purchase firearms. Someone failed to report his DV conviction to the Fed. Of course it was another federal entity, guess we need more gun laws.

Always some part of the government. Kill em all and let God sort them out.

RNJ12