Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• If the libtards ever were able to oust Trump they would then start on Pence. They won't ever accept that middle America is tired of NYC and California values

Not to mention (OK, I did) Illinois.... (they are in the middle of America, but they are not really alongside in politics like the rest of us in the midwest.)

Disclaimer... I spent the weekend in Illinois. Had to check the gun laws, then check the gun. Followed up with check the Knife laws... and the knife. Finally gave up. Did I obey? Yeah... whatever. Nice place to visit, but thankful I'm not living there. Too many laws to break.... And I've never got more than a speeding ticket in my life.

FYI, I did my own thing and didn't get questioned.... this time. I'm not politically correct. I'm also only interested in my, and my families safety... along with any innocent people around me. Sue me, arrest me, incarcerate me.... but I'll do the right thing. Judged by 12 or carried by 6...

• Not to mention (OK, I did) Illinois.... (they are in the middle of America, but they are not really alongside in politics like the rest of us in the midwest.)
    Disclaimer... I spent the weekend in Illinois. Had to check the gun laws, then check the gun. Followed up with check the Knife laws... and the knife. Finally gave up. Did I obey? Yeah... whatever. Nice place to visit, but thankful I'm not living there. Too many laws to break.... And I've never got more than a speeding ticket in my life.

FYI, I did my own thing and didn't get questioned.... this time. I'm not politically correct. I'm also only interested in my, and my families safety... along with any innocent people around me. Sue me, arrest me, incarcerate me.... but I'll do the right thing. Judged by 12 or carried by 6...

While you were tryin to follow the law

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Disclaimer... I spent the weekend in Illinois. Had to check the gun laws, then check the gun. Followed up with check the Knife laws... and the knife. Finally gave up. Nice place to visit, but thankful I'm not living there.

If I can't carry there, I ain't going there.
    I have been to EVERY state in the US except Alaska and Hawaii as well as MOST provinces in Canada when I was haulin' freight.
    Haven't hauled freight since 2005, haven't been back to those communist states since.
    If I left anything in those states, ya'll can have it cause I won't be back to get it.
    Me and my tourist dollars will just stay where i can protect me and my tourist dollars. :00000014:

• How could they get a warrant? All I keep hearing from the Right is there is nothing there. Nothing? ?(

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home - The Washington Post

On a separate note. I wonder if Hillary will sign the confession/get out of "jail free card". The crappy thing about plea bargains is even innocent people sign them if they fear prosecution. She isn't innocent by any stretch, but is she guilty of all charges? ?(

• IMHO (as much as I despise Hillary) don't think they will ever lay a glove on her. Been part of the political machine far too long and knows way to much Washington debauchery to be prosecuted.

As far as Manafort it is clear Mueller is a never Trumper and will do anything within his formidable power to take down this administration. Where was all the outrage during the Obama years ????

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• How could they get a warrant? All I keep hearing from the Right is there is nothing there. Nothing?

even innocent people sign them if they fear prosecution

Not that Manafort isn't (probably) guilty of something at some point in his private life, remember he was fired for the appearance of improper contacts ...... or would be stupid enough to not have removed incriminating evidence from his home by now ..... however even "innocent" people are accused and easily have warrants issued for search and seizure on the okey dokey of a Grand Jury every day ..... you know.... "just to clear their name" ...... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Looking at the timing of the raid (day after Manafort was interviewed) I think lying brought forth the raid. If I have hard evidence of something and ask you questions pertaining to that evidence. And your answers contradict my evidence. I'm going to raid your lying ass's house to get more evidence. Just a hunch, based on timing.

• Curious that this is a two week old event and just now being written about ...

IMO this excerpt from the article says it all :

"Mueller has increased legal pressure on Manafort, consolidating under his authority a series of unrelated investigations into various aspects of Manafort’s professional and personal life.

Manafort’s allies fear that Mueller hopes to build a case against Manafort unrelated to the 2016 campaign, in hopes that the former campaign operative would provide information against others in Trump’s inner circle in exchange for lessening his own legal exposure."

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......