Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Leading import countries for motor vehicles from Germany based on export value 2021. German car brands are known and exported the world over. China was the leading importer of motor vehicles from Germany, followed by the U.S. and UK. Leading importers in Europe include France, Italy and the Netherlands.

China owns 10% of Mercedes Benz. China has 1.4 BILLION people - the USA 373 million. There was 286,764 Mercedes Benz sold in USA in 2022 in China 751,700. That calculates to 1.06% of sales to all eligible buyers in the USA. China calculates to 1.05% of sales to ALL eligible buyers in China. That would be a helluva luck to their bottom line. Germany has a factory here in the USA (to avoid import costs) which employs 3700 people (why I hate boycotting - it leads to layoffs). I just believe that if Germany turns its back on the US all aid, trade and support should be withdrawn. When China decides to annex Germany and they lose all their freedoms they deserve whatever they get for stabbing us in the back. We will see…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• so tell me what exactly did he do that would get. person fired from their job?

He was impeached on two articles of impeachment lying under oath and obstructionist justice both of which were based on lying about and denying a sexual relationship - - no job I know of in the private sector would even ask an employee about their sexual relationships and if they did and fired you they would be guaranteed to be sued!

It was 100% about trying to get him out of office and there is almost zero difference in what the democrats are now trying to do to Trump

He got a blow job by a SUBORDINATE!

• All electric - have a gas fireplace for in case electricity goes out to keep from freezing our ass off. Only used it once in 2 years. As SlingSC so eloquently pointed out my shiny new $13k heat pump doesn’t seem to impress Duke Energy at all 😩 FU JOE BIDEN you green POS !!!

is the cost of running a natural gas fireplace more expensive than electricity? Heat pumps are great, I have had one for 14 years and the new ones are better. How can cost of electricity go up that much?

• That's why I decided not to fall for the heat pump scam. I didn't want to be at the mercy of the power company. At least with pol I can shop around for the best price. I do heat with a pellet stove and the oil furnace only goes on for hot water.

You are in the wrong area for the heat pump to work for you anyway.

• China owns 10% of Mercedes Benz. China has 1.4 BILLION people - the USA 373 million. There was 286,764 Mercedes Benz sold in USA in 2022 in China 751,700. That calculates to 1.06% of sales to all eligible buyers in the USA. China calculates to 1.05% of sales to ALL eligible buyers in China. That would be a helluva luck to their bottom line. Germany has a factory here in the USA (to avoid import costs) which employs 3700 people (why I hate boycotting - it leads to layoffs). I just believe that if Germany turns its back on the US all aid, trade and support should be withdrawn. When China decides to annex Germany and they lose all their freedoms they deserve whatever they get for stabbing us in the back. We will see…

So will we be boycotting VW or Mercedes? VW sells the most German cars in China... and they also have a plant here in the US. VW also has 33 plants in China so I am not sure how effective this would be.. Just like most things now days it would be a short term hit to their bottom line.

I would be more for stopping funding of NATO... but if their allegiance changes I am not sure that would matter either. However since a good portion of the tech in the world comes from China #3, Germany #5, Russia #8, (we are number 4) I again think we will fall behind in this also.

This is not the world we grew up in... sadly and we are no longer the kingpin. (ex our sanctions against Russia have failed , Russia is now selling more crude than before the sanctions) I personally believe it is prudent for smaller countries to have multiple allegiances for survival. We here seem to be stuck in the us/them, left/right ideology and aside from liberal social garbage, that will sink us just as fast. I believe Teddy was correct... speak softly and carry a big stick. Just my opinion.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Once the outside temperature gets so cold they do not work so good. When the temps get down to the 20's you need the electric back-up/emerg. heat to hold the temp n the house.

Yes I know but the electric company is pushing them. it doesn't get below 20 here very often. I just don't want to be subject to electricity price hikes which they have been doing in the past several years. There's only one electric company here so no recourse for Jacking up prices.

• so its ok to have free speech when it suits you but when you don’t like it, you ban it, and punish the ones that disagree with your views. Can you say hypocritical. That is what is wrong with the many in the GOP. A skewed view of reality.

When have I advocated for banning ANY speech? No, its not ok to ban speech period.

• how much did the national debt increase under past Administrations?

Rank by total. vs rank by amount per year

1: 9.3 trillion in 8 years under Barack Obama - - 1.1 trillion per year #3

2: 7.8 trillion in 4 years under Donald Trump - - 1.9 trillion per year       #1

3: 3.7 trillion in 2 years 3 months Under Biden - - - 1.6 trillion per year #2

4: 4.9 trillion in 8 years under George W. Bush - - - 0.6 trillion per year #4

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• And why do you think that might be.

Maybe you would like some bat wing soup while you mull it over.

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Gee, those stats are just like the fake news reporting highlights, while keeping the real story hidden

1: 9.3 trillion in 8 years under Barack Obama - - 1.1 trillion per year #3 Covid? What is COVID?

2: 7.8 trillion in 4 years under Donald Trump - - 1.9 trillion per year  #1 The worst health issue this country seen since the plague. Billions spent for Covid testing and developing the vaccine FASTER than any vaccine has ever been developed before

3: 3.7 trillion in 2 years 3 months Under Biden - - - 1.6 trillion per year #2 Funny how the drug companies waited until AFTER Biden was elected to reveal that they developed a vaccine - ALL done and paid for under Trump's administration

4: 4.9 trillion in 8 years under George W. Bush - - - 0.6 trillion per year #4 See Obama for the same answer

Just like an onion - peel back the protective skin, and the real stuff makes you cry

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE