Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You gotta be kidding me! Brings the F-up move up principle to a whole new level.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/…cussing-threats-democracy

"As the Walter Shorenstein Fellow, Stelter will convene a series of discussions about threats to democracy and the range of potential responses from the news media. These discussions with media leaders, policy makers, politicians, and Kennedy School students, fellows, and faculty will help deepen public and scholarly understanding about the current state of the information ecosystem and its impacts on democratic governance," the school noted.

• Vietnam was a bit before my time. The feeling of non-support was tragic, when we owe so much. I was so humbled when I stood guard overnight when the traveling wall came to my area. It was powerful & moving. It shaped me. So you fast forward to today. Six times combat vet, direct enemy fire 3 times, device for valor. Every time volunteered, for what? My own government is pointing a finger and portraying as I'm the threat to democracy for my Make America Great Again political views? Where are we headed?

• Hummm it used to be a cool thing to be connected to the Kremlin…

It’s almost like being friends with the Clintons=O

• Ravil Maganov, 67, vice president of the Russian oil company Lukoil, died Sept. 1 in an alleged fall from a sixth-story window at the same Moscow hospital where Putin would later bid farewell to deceased former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev. Lukoil said Maganov died following a serious illness.
    • Yuri Voronov, 61, a senior executive at transportation company Astra Shipping, was shot to death in his swimming pool in July in a Saint Petersburg suburb.
    • Alexander Subbotin, another senior Lukoil manager, was found dead near Moscow in May after reportedly visiting a shaman, Russian news agency TASS reported. Authorities were called for an unconscious man suffering from heart failure, the outlet reported, and a criminal investigation was opened.
    • Vladislav Avayev, 51, was found shot to death in April, along with his 47-year-old wife and their 13-year-old daughter, in a suspected murder-suicide. The Russian news site kp.ru reported that the businessman likely flew into a jealous rage because he suspected that his wife was pregnant with his personal chauffeur’s child.
    • A similar incident took place in Spain days later when police discovered the bodies of 55-year-old Sergey Protosenya, former CEO of Kremlin-linked Novatek, his wife and their teenaged daughter. Protosenya seemingly murdered his family with an axe before hanging himself.
    • Vasily Melnikov, the owner of medical supply company MedStom, was found dead along with his family in Nizhny Novgorod in late March, according to the Russian newspaper Kommersant.
    • Alexander Tyulakov, a high-ranking official at Russian energy giant Gazprom, allegedly took his own life in February, leaving a suicide note behind. The Mail reports that he was discovered with a noose around his neck, but unconfirmed reports claim that he was severely beaten.
    • Leonid Shulman, another top Gazprom official, also reportedly committed suicide in January and left a note. He was found stabbed to death in the same gated community as Tyulakov.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Sometimes you win. I was really worried about today's CPI report. so yesterday I moved my stocks into an ETF supporting Short Term US Treasury Securities. Very safe but also very low return. Going to keep it there until all this uncertainty clears. The rail system may go on strike Friday? If that happens?

• Good chances of buying some good stock cheap and making money later. I have lost about a 1/3 ov what I had when Biden took over but I will make that back and more. I did last time this happened one just has to hang in there.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• What happens Friday is going to be interesting

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies