Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Never to let any situation go unchallenged. Fauci reminded people that the new mutation of the Covid virus has spread to 30 states and is more contagious than the others. He then showed proof of his findings

But then Biden reminded the country that he's going to order more masks mandates

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'm intrigued by people's obsession with Trump. Especially those completely eaten up with hate. It's not healthy.

I agree... it is crazy.... almost everyone I know that is "left" if you say one thing like the border, or inflation, or whatever, the first thing out of their mouth is "Well, Trump....." not even addressing the current situation.... It is really sad.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• WCPT 820 - Chicago's Progressive Talk

Jen Psaki goes for Republicans throats over inflation: "What is the Republican plan for lowering costs? For lowering inflation? [It's] something they're very concerned about, but they don't seem to have any solutions for."

...and this is going to reduce inflation the price at the pump how?

https://abcnews.go.com/Busines…rate-scales-back-84111994

BILLINGS, Mont. -- The Interior Department on Friday said it’s moving forward with the first onshore sales of public oil and natural gas drilling leases under President Joe Biden, but will sharply increase royalty rates for companies as federal officials weigh efforts to fight climate change against pressure to bring down high gasoline prices.

The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That’s a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

• So ....... always been a college football fan, went to many different schools games in Philly growing up, lived across the street from WVU stadium during the Major Harris years .... never been an NFL fan.

I think I'm in the minority but I'm not hating the USFL. I like the on the field feel coverage. Might need to take a trip to Birmingham when I visit AL in June.

.......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I'm with you and want it to succeed. Just can't understand why all the games are being played in Birmingham? That will kill attendance, excitement, and perspective. How many people are willing to attend how many times at the same location?

Hope it works.

• I'm with you and want it to succeed. Just can't understand why all the games are being played in Birmingham? That will kill attendance, excitement, and perspective. How many people are willing to attend how many times at the same location?

Hope it works.

Made for TV football for now but will be interesting to see how the plan works out next year. FOX seems committed to its success, have to be impressed with some of the coverage deals they made with other (competing) networks. I also like seeing some names I followed in the past getting a chance to play again.

........ nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• ... And don’t give me the sore loser, it was rigged/ stolen/ fraud argument. Seems Trumps cronies are actually the ones voting twice..

You might think that America fell in love with an aging, senile pedophile, but that may not be the case. True The Vote purchased several hundred thousand (or million) cell phone pings for election night and apparently there were "ballot mules" (to borrow a term from one of Biden's favorite industries drug cartels) in 5 states repeatedly visiting ballot drop boxes. Some were matched with video, some were identified.

Could this be false information? Possibly except that the Biden loving media is treating it the exact same way they treated the Hunter laptop story and origins of coronavirus. Mostly burying the story and both those are true.

• The government feeds us so much bullshit it is difficult to tell who is really cheating at the ballot box but it is something that must be fixed if we want to keep (or start) having free and fair elections. I will say as echoraven states - it certainly doesn’t look good for the media and Biden administration coverup of Hunter’s laptop and tte fallout from that that still is not being covered!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The government feeds us so much bullshit it is difficult to tell who is really cheating at the ballot box but it is something that must be fixed if we want to keep (or start) having free and fair elections. I will say as echoraven states - it certainly doesn’t look good for the media and Biden administration coverup of Hunter’s laptop and tte fallout from that that still is not being covered!!!

The media is absolutely working in conjunction with the democrats and whoever is running the show behind closed doors to maintain the public as zombified, divided and focused in whatever meets their needs as possible. This situation will not improve, in any case it will get worse. It is easy to see now how they do damage control and are able to manipulate stories to brainwash the public. One of the positives about social media is there is so much information and videos/actual proof of all this. I dont see a way out of this one that doesn't end in violence to be honest.

Unfortunately our system does not seem want to guarantee that only those qualified to vote actually vote and that they only vote once. On top of this the major political parties seem to be perfectly okay with any of the flaws they see in the system just so long as they perceive those flaws as favoring their party.

Add on top of this the fact that our system has no qualification / education requirements for voting you get a system that is almost 100% guaranteed to never actually elect the most qualified person for the job.

Seriously, the idea that all Americans of age have the "right" to vote sounds really great and patriotic like its at the very heart of our freedom, but no matter how great that may sound having an uneducated and uninformed majority pick our leaders is like asking the heard of sheep who they want in charge of them - - - - you are almost 100% guaranteed to get the person who they think will give them the most free food - - and just like the dumb sheep donty know where their free food comes from uneducated / uninformed voters have no idea where all of the free stuff they want actually comes from.

Personally, if it were up to me there would be a test every person had to pass before being allowed to vote, pass the test, get a voter identification card to prove you passed the test and then have to present this card when you vote to show that you are in fact a qualified voter

yes - I know - - sounds "un American" right - - - I don't care, a system that thinks everyone should vote is a system that asking to elect the unqualified

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies