Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The President of Ukraine wants Biden to cut back on his retorical on Russia invading. Something isn't right here.

Simple. The entire planet (except for our media) saw Biden bending the knee to a bunch of sheep and goat f*ckers and leaving them $85 Billion worth of equipment and know the emperor has no clothes.

The President of Ukraine hears JoePedo talking tough and fears that Biden is goading Putin into taking action and Putin will not bow to Biden, he has no need to. Even if Biden does full military intervention (as opposed to leaving Russia a few billion of our state of the art equipment like he did with the Taliban) it will be done in such a incompetent in inept manner that our troops will literally be tossed into a meat grinder considering the military is now focused more on critical race theory and how strong somebody's 2 mommies are that being able to shoot the enemy is way down on their list of priorities.

If Biden wants to do right by Ukraine he should just STFU and rewatch "Cuties"...

• Welcome back Bill! I often wake up in the morning and say to myself. I'm not going to post but the craziness just works its way. I'm going to look for a set of smiley :) stickers and post them on the corners of the screen and see if that helps.

• Cancel culture and woke... amazing how so many do not see this...

Neil Young and a couple of others requested to remove their catalogs from Spotify because of mis information by Joe Rogan... but then Neil turns around and says it is because Spotify does not sound good... But, did not pull his music from any Radio station because it did not sound good....

Then had the balls after his tantrum to say he is not trying to silence Joe Rogan he believes in free speech..... blah blah.... Truth is, I like some Neil Young music, but he has never "sounded" good...

https://www.rollingstone.com/m…censor-joe-rogan-1292164/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• It can be very stressful when you actually care about this country and its future and you watch as our corrupt self-serving two party system turns its back on everyone except for themselves. - - - - - Unfortunately over indulging in this thread can lead to some very negative feelings, anger, depression, helplessness - - - its not anyone here's fault, it just what can happen when you remain immersed in the subject for too long.

As others have said, I am glad you are back Bill Martin , but in all honesty I have to admit that I didn't really notice you were gone as up until 2 days ago I have been on a break from this subject as well - - - like you I have found that sometimes it helps my mental state to just click on the "ignore thread" button and then test how long I can stay away before being tempted back by something I wish to share here

Anyway glad you are back, but please don't hesitate to vacate again anytime you feel the need - - no need to feel stuck here, I am sure we all will receive our participation trophies when the time comes 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Edward Neal - you are correct Sir. As a smart, respectful bunch of guys here you couldn’t ask for better to debate hot button subjects like we do. When you see our country taking a nose dive it is (has been for me) difficult to be passionate yet helpless. I have come to the conclusion that all I can do is vote. The days of persuasion by a good argument are gone. Everybody is entrenched in their own camp (I’m guilty also) and all I can do is sit back, have a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon on my creek and see what happens —- long as they leave me alone in my mountain hideaway!!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Edward Neal - you are correct Sir. As a smart, respectful bunch of guys here you couldn’t ask for better to debate hot button subjects like we do. When you see our country taking a nose dive it is (has been for me) difficult to be passionate yet helpless. I have come to the conclusion that all I can do is vote. The days of persuasion by a good argument are gone. Everybody is entrenched in their own camp (I’m guilty also) and all I can do is sit back, have a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon on my creek and see what happens —- long as they leave me alone in my mountain hideaway!!!!

Yep Bill Martin - - and I will hide here in my California safe space here in the desert - - - far away from the loons in Los Angeles and San Francisco - - - quit drinking 4 1/2 years ago so instead of a drink to relax I find my escape and relaxation in tinkering on the Slingshot or taking a nice ride.

As to voting and hoping for change - - - -yea, not so sure about that, at least not if you are sticking with the two party's offerings - - - as of late I am coming to believe that the D's and the R's get together behind closed doors and try to find issues they know people are divided on - then they pick sides and go out and start pounding a wedge in those issues to keep the people as far apart as possible - - both sides find their power in keeping the public divided and they know that if the American people ever truly came together every damn one of them - all the Republicans and all the Democrats, would be out of a job - and perhaps even in prison. - - the current parties no longer represent a government "by the people and for the people" - - these days the Republicans and Democrats are more of a government "against the people" - - and I truly believe voting within the two party system as they have rigged it choosing between the candidates that they choose to offer us - - - - its all rigged - The D, or the R they let make it through the primaries and the debates - - those are their options, they are not truly picked by us, they are the options that both the Republicans and Democrats have deemed to be acceptable to let us lowly commoners choose between

Think about it, this is why Trump was so disliked by establishment Republicans and Democrats alike - Trump did something no one has done before, he gamed the system, He pretended to be a Republican so that he could play his game from the inside of their system - - and they never expected him to make it past the primaries - - - and that is why to this day they are still doing everything in their power to keep him from ever having a chance to do it again.

I don't know who they will pick as their acceptable option to run against Biden in 2024, but with all of my heart and mind I 100% believe it will never again be anyone who isn't truly on their team and willing to play along - - - - - - - they will never ever again let someone get inside like Trump did, they never ever let anyone they have not fully vetted to be "one of them" make it past the primaries to the top of the ticket - - - - - - Trump as a "Republican" was an exception we are unlikely to ever see again, someone with the money and power and the willingness to to put it on the line. They didn't see him coming, and when they did they didn't take him seriously, and by the time they did it was too late - - - - - The Republicans and Democrats, they know better now, they have their guard up and I guarantee that any person claiming to be a Republican or Democrat that tries to do what Trump did and get past their chosen candidates will be stopped long before we ever get them as an option.

Voting for the R or the D because they are the only ones that can win and you don't want to waste your vote - - - - that's exactly the illusion that they have been selling to the people for all of our lives - its all a part of the constant closing arguments and indoctrination that are necessary for them maintain the status quo and the power.

Right now I have to say I honestly don't know if in a federal election I could ever vote for either of the offerings of the two parties again - - I seriously don't think at this time their are 2 distinct separate parties - They are are not the Democrat Party vs the Republican Party - - That's only the illusion they want you and I to see - - the reality is they are the Republican/Democrat Party vs The People

now I am getting depressed again ;(

• Agree wholeheartedly!! Since I’ve come out of my digital seclusion cave I read an article Trump may run as a 3rd Party candidate. Normally I would say a 3rd party candidate would just split the vote and give it to another R or D. In Trump’s case if there ever was a “what if” he would be it. That may be the one thing to unite Republicans & Democrats….

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Agree wholeheartedly!! Since I’ve come out of my digital seclusion cave I read an article Trump may run as a 3rd Party candidate. Normally I would say a 3rd party candidate would just split the vote and give it to another R or D. In Trump’s case if there ever was a “what if” he would be it. That may be the one thing to unite Republicans & Democrats….

the "Republicans" & "Democrats" are united, at least the parties are, and they are united against us and doing everything they can to maintain their power.

its the people that need to unite - its the people who need to throw the whole idea of political parties aside and realize that identifying as a part of either party is what's keeping us apart - - - - We like to think that being a part of a party unites us with like minded people, and to a degree this is probably true, but in the bigger picture it absolutely separates us from 50% or more of the people - - and if this country is ever going to get back to what it was intended to be these are the people we need to be talking to - - - - nothing can ever be accomplished when we congregate and converse only with those who share our views.

I would like to believe that for the most part all people are good and that for the most part all people want good things for others - - dividing into parties goes against this - dividing into parties pushes the idea of "us good" - "them bad"

In my dream of how this should be fixed "parties" would be abolished - political affiliations for candidates would be eliminated and money would be eliminated from the system. People would run for office on what they stood for and all would get equal and fair air time provided by the networks as a condition of their broadcast licenses. - no parties raising vast amounts of money by selling favors, no personal wealth advantage - - just a level playing field that looks for the best and most qualified this country has to offer.

dreams - -I can wish can't I?

Bill Martin - I almost forgot, personally I believe the entire point of all of this January 6 commission is 100% designed to find a way to prevent Trump from being allowed to run for president - even as a third party candidate. They want to legally block him. They dont care about what actually happened, its just an end to a means

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal: add info ().

• I like or did like these musicians some time ago. When you take the time to listen to lyrics you get the feel the song many think as patriotic are actually ridiculing the country. Talented but .... Sometimes I shake my head when I go to 4th of July parades and hear these songs blasting on a PA system. These songs are not "hooray for the USA" songs

• I know a bunch do not like this type of music.. but the message is what is important...

If you don't want to listen... here is what he is saying... BTW... (to Neil) Tom is Canadian...

"America"

Lately, USA is gettin' scarier

Half of the Americans I see all hate America

They hate the cops doin' they best to take care of us

And kneel for the flag, insult the soldiers that we're buryin'

I'm tired of the pissin' and complainin'

Why you living in America if all you do is hate it?

You think it's brave to take a stand against the nation

Real bravery is dying for the right so you could say it

Dear America, what happened to Americans?

Apparently, no one's aware or cares that it's embarrassin', it's arrogance

Our greatest enemy was always slavery and terrorists

And now it's people in the country tryna burn the heritage

I can't help it, I just seem to see the world different

It ain't Republicans or Liberals, it's mental illness

The Internet is only interested in left opinions

Cancel culture's got more power lately than the First Amendment

If you don't like it, leave, we will not defund police

We don't want no riots in our neighborhoods or in the streets

We respect freedom of speech, we protect what we believe

We don't want nobody dead, so please, do not tread on me

In America, the freedom ain't free

In America, got soldiers dyin' overseas

So America, we say what we believe

My America, I won't ever take a knee

Our freedom is the reason you can disrespect our flag

If my stars and stripes offend you, then I'll help you pack your bags

America

Does anybody know what the hell happened to the patriots?

Lately, this nation is so ashamed and hatin' itself

Did everyone forget that people died to pay for this ungratefulness?

United States gave everything to you just to help

I just wanna celebrate Thanksgiving with my family

I don't need your help to understand it was a tragedy

Can't I just be thankful for my country eating happily

Without you tryna guilt me for the genocide and casualties?

I can't help it, I just seem to see the world different

It ain't black or white, it's conflict designed by the system

I don't need your pronouns, all I see is men and women

Kids are takin' pills for fun while people can't afford prescriptions

If you don't like it, go hate it, then don't call it home

We don't need no violence, got no time for all you radicals

Screw your status quo, we're not animals

I won't kneel for the anthem 'cause the flag is what I'm standin' for

America

You can hate the government and still love the country

The fundamental values of America are concrete

Republicans and Liberals are dumb, to put it bluntly

They're labels that they use to create chaos and corruption

You can know the history and still be proud of where you're from

Every flag around the world is covered in a little blood

We started out United States, divided is what we've become

If home is where the heart is, you should show America some love

America

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.