Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• well if you lived where I live you would discover that in some places it is very commonplace - - - they say that close to 50% of our local population identifies as gay

Oh, and I am an old white guy and my wife if Filipino so I guess that makes us an interracial couple - - - got a problem with that?

I have no problem with your choice, or anyone else’s. I was just pointing out the vastly increased occurrence in tv ads. Do you have a problem with that?

YLM. Your Life Matters

• the Democrats from this last election will stay where the were buried until next election.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• You say Trump has personal interests in mind vs the country. Like lower taxes, booming economy (many DOW records set), lowest unemployment including black and Hispanic, remaining America's independence including its oil? Meanwhile, you say that you voted Biden...someone who has done virtually nothing for the betterment of us in 47 years in office. Someone whose entire family is linked and mired in corruption with foreign companies and governments. Several people have acknowledged the fact of Joe's mindset and age and that it is very like she will become president. The woman who literally started in politics by sucking Willie's Willy.

You say the GOP needs to band together to beat the left. You obviously have conservative ideals if your ticket was republican except for president. So you did the opposite of what you are saying the party needs to do. Why? Because you don't like Trump’s demeanor and public presence? Do you like Biden’s track record? Do you like his politicies? Killing jobs, raising taxes, attacking gun rights, in your face "good old boy" politics and corruption?? Which part made people like you vote for him? If you try to say the lesser of 2 evils you really didn't compare their jobs, you compared their public presence.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• It just depends on who's saying it right? https://www.facebook.com/laura…/videos/10156498377458138

Should be interesting to see how Biden addresses this? Oh wait didn't ICE already get a memo on this? hmmmm

:D:D:D

The advantage of being a democrat politician is that your followers have the attention span of a knat, the thinking capability of moldy fruit, and the fanaticism of an Islamic fundamentalist.

You could literally tell them that swimming in a pool of piranha is good for their health and they will believe you and call anyone who disagrees with this racist, sexist, speciesist, and science denier.

Has any democrat here complained about Biden killing thousands of jobs on day 1?

...or the moratorium on deportation of illegals including drug dealers, rapist and kiddle diddlers?

literally eliminating women's sports?

Remember logic and thinking are racist.

• This is what the left is about. Search and destroy anyone who has a different opinion. This teacher was suspended (after 17 years) simply for attending. Note that local news posted that the school district understands that people are "offended". Think about that statement and especially the fact that it was a school district that issued that statement. There's no free thought its now a society of controlled thought. This man and his family are ruined, for what? ... and the school district responds by saying they understand people are upset!

Allentown School District teacher suspended for attending D.C. protests peaks out on CNN - The Morning Call (mcall.com)

apparently he’s not very smart......if he didn’t know that the radical left hates conservatives....if he didn’t know he was extremely lucky to have a job as a conservative teacher....if he didn’t they are probably looking to get rid of him to hire a radical lefty.....if he never heard of cancel culture.....if he never heard of political correctness ....if never heard of anybody else on social media being fired for expressing conservative views......when you’re swimming in shit....don’t make waves...

Well at least his students got a real life lesson in how screwed up the radical lefty liberal commies are.....maybe they will become republicans.......aaahhhh That is if their radical liberal lefty commie brainwashing hasn’t gone too far yet.....I just lost hope....

• Where is Biden now that riots are destroying Seattle again. They surrounded a police car and tried to keep the car from moving so they could beat the car and the cop. Cop uses siren and lights to try and back up. Rioters wouldn’t let him so he drove forward fearing his safety. Car struck a few rioters. The left will try to hang the cop now. Biden is a wimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

200 days and no radical lefty liberal commie democratic condemnation.....I’m SHOCKED .....LOL.... commies want you to think it’s normal....so they can impose stricter laws, stricter surveillance....and take your guns....because you know those are all “conservative” rioters...

• It just depends on who's saying it right? https://www.facebook.com/laura…/videos/10156498377458138

Should be interesting to see how Biden addresses this? Oh wait didn't ICE already get a memo on this? hmmmm

that was until they remember they could change election results by “allowing” them to vote illegally.....after all shouldn't illegal aliens be expected to do everything ILLEGALLY....