Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Always follow the money. Who benefits financially from the keystone pipeline being stopped?

Currently the oil is transported by rail until the pipeline is completed. Then the railroad loses the business and the trains no longer produce income. Any idea who owns BNSF and what party they support?

PICK ME - PICK ME - I know the answer 😬😬. That would be Warren Buffet a huge Democrat supporter that wanted Bloomberg to become President. The billionaires couldn’t buy it so they went all in for something they could get on sale — JOE BIDEN :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• PICK ME - PICK ME - I know the answer 😬😬. That would be Warren Buffet a huge Democrat supporter that wanted Bloomberg to become President. The billionaires couldn’t buy it so they went all in for something they could get on sale — JOE BIDEN :00008172:

Another component to the nonsense. Dropping the pipeline will do nothing to increase or decrease the demand on oil. How many times a year do we hear of train derailment and associated chemical spills? ...and Biden is OK with rail transport of oil? If a problem develops with pipeline distribution it can be shut off quickly and automatically through valves installed at intervals along the pipeline. Better, safer and more efficient. Hay, lets not do that! It would cost votes!

An Automatic Shut-Off Valve (ASV) is a valve that has electric or gas powered actuators to operate the
    valve automatically based on data sent to the actuator from pipeline sensors. The sensors will send a
    signal to close the valve based on predetermined criteria, generally based on pipeline operating pressure
    or flow rate. The ASV does not allow or require human evaluation or interpretation of information
    surrounding an event to determine if the event is a legitimate incident, and will close automatically based
    on the established criteria.

• having a completed pipeline gives trump a win

That’s why he stopped it

Plus oil is not part of the new green deal

Gotta make the radicals happy

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…francisco-homeless-hotels

openair - since you are an ardent Democrat and Biden supporter - would you mind sending in a check to Uncle Joe for us both?? I just can’t see paying for California’s bad decisions but I am sure you can. Thank you in advance for such a selfless act of kindness 😬😬

• Just catching up...

Good to see FunCycle agrees with my previous posts of a 3rd party not being good for Republicans or "Patriots" (and I use quotes, because don't want to offend anyone who includes the capitol rioters as patriots). That would keep dems in control, which I don't want. There should always be balance, 2 terms here, 2 terms there, and so on... Trump blew it, but hopefully Biden just gets 1 term as well.

Serious, I repeat, SERIOUS, GOP candidates need to start being groomed and developed to run... and if Trump is around, it'll be a mess again. This is why I feel they should think about impeaching him now so they can have 4 years to regroup and not worry about his mess.

The non voting democrats would go back in hiding if things were normal again. Or as others stated, the far left ones will vote for Bernie or Beto and then when they aren't picked by DNC, they just won't vote.

For the people, by the people, right Lowpt2001 ?

Not for the person, by the person...

angel-squared

Time to move on! Trump blew it. So let's get serious...

• MiM from your posts you seem to have a middle of the road (libertarian) political view but not a fan of Trump. I myself did/do support him. Is he boisterous? Yes. Does he talk a lot of smack like a pro wrestler? Yes. But, at the same time, his true concern was the betterment of our country. He sees we are gravely in debt at the cost of carrying other countries. Countries who very much hate us. We have Republicans like McConnell and Graham who are spineless career politicians. We need more like Cruz and Gowdy. Those who aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in. While I am a fan of Trump and think he would be the only person in recent history that could bring a viable 3rd party, I also agree that breaking the republican party apart vs the Democrats ensures a victory for the Dems. Seeing the fraudulent votes and it still get tossed out this election is scary in of itself. Voter fraud was widespread and prevalent. This was undisputed even by the courts. They basically said they felt it would not have been enough votes to change the outcome. Me personally, I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell he set a record for votes.. This is essentially saying he is more popular and more liked than Hillary, Obama, Trump, reagan, and even JFK. This bumbling bafoon is no where near as popular or liked as any of them. When Hillary ran, we seen "I'm with her" merchandise and bumper stickers everywhere. Same with Obama.. We didn't see this with Biden...yet he set records?? You are correct on the grooming part. Get the career, flip-flopping, rhinos out and get actual conservatives in. Sorry so long, just want my views on the subject understood. ✌🇺🇸

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• On this same subject for your deliberation, we all know that Bernie had and STILL has a substantial following. We did see his merchandise and marketing out a lot. Bumper stickers, shirts, etc. He wasn't even worthy of being the DNC choice??. Yet, Biden is and he is a record setter? If you belief this I have a bridge to sell you

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• MiM from your posts you seem to have a middle of the road (libertarian) political view but not a fan of Trump. I myself did/do support him. Is he boisterous? Yes. Does he talk a lot of smack like a pro wrestler? Yes. But, at the same time, his true concern was the betterment of our country. He sees we are gravely in debt at the cost of carrying other countries. Countries who very much hate us. We have Republicans like McConnell and Graham who are spineless career politicians. We need more like Cruz and Gowdy. Those who aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in. While I am a fan of Trump and think he would be the only person in recent history that could bring a viable 3rd party, I also agree that breaking the republican party apart vs the Democrats ensures a victory for the Dems. Seeing the fraudulent votes and it still get tossed out this election is scary in of itself. Voter fraud was widespread and prevalent. This was undisputed even by the courts. They basically said they felt it would not have been enough votes to change the outcome. Me personally, I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell he set a record for votes.. This is essentially saying he is more popular and more liked than Hillary, Obama, Trump, reagan, and even JFK. This bumbling bafoon is no where near as popular or liked as any of them. When Hillary ran, we seen "I'm with her" merchandise and bumper stickers everywhere. Same with Obama.. We didn't see this with Biden...yet he set records?? You are correct on the grooming part. Get the career, flip-flopping, rhinos out and get actual conservatives in. Sorry so long, just want my views on the subject understood. ✌🇺🇸

Sorry, but I just can't agree that Trump had the betterment of our country in mind... If he did, he would've just worked to do that and avoid the crap. Too much of what he did made it blatantly obvious that he had personal interests in mind... With regard to other countries, you keep your friends close and your enemies closer... It's strategy. And maybe he was trying to do that with Russia, who knows?

Well, I can just speak anecdotally that Biden dis have people voting, but not for him, rather as bigdog has mentioned... They hated Trump so much, they wanted to vote against him. That's why some of the senate seats stayed... It is very easy to understand that some voted Biden (due to a disapproval of Trump) and then republican the rest of the ticket.

I did this. My sister in laws did this. My brother in law did this. Many teachers I spoke with did this. There are many that are in the middle, but Trump really polarized and made many compelled to vote against him. I go back to my humble opinion that he blew it. He is the reason so many democratic voters showed up. And the reason those against democrats showed up in record numbers to vote republican. He did do a great part to ignite, drive fake news ratings, etc. Clearly he also created a cult. And many want to keep riding that wave, but it's a house of cards... You mention Cruz... Barf! He may be okay in Texas, but I'm 50/50 on him... He's just speaking out of his ass because he's got 4 years to go... He was just reelected in 2018 and barely against Beto... If he had to run again right now, I have a feeling he'd lose like what happened in Georgia...

Bottom line, it's a mess. Call it cheating and fraud, too bad, so sad. Life's not fair... But it ain't and wasn't enough to overturn election.

Get. It. Together. GOP... Please...

• On this same subject for your deliberation, we all know that Bernie had and STILL has a substantial following. We did see his merchandise and marketing out a lot. Bumper stickers, shirts, etc. He wasn't even worthy of being the DNC choice??. Yet, Biden is and he is a record setter? If you belief this I have a bridge to sell you

When Bernie and the rest of the dems unite and tell all their followers to vote Biden, yes... I'll buy that bridge.

Dems united. Once they saw where things were headed, they united. Trump was ripping the GOP apart at the end... Not smart! And now, look... Even some of you are split about rinos and this and that.. Keep it together. Stop the toxicity culture within the party. Sacrifice for the good of the party. Big picture. The long game. Not the "right now Trump is hot"... It's a flash in the pan...

• You don't have to like your leader but if he is getting the job done that is enough for me. 21 years in the Navy I had many skippers I didn't like and even hated a few but most of them ran a tight ship and we got the job done. You can hate your boss but it is your job to support him. The RINOs didn't do that. The party would be better with out them.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

Since you mentioned spineless RHINO politicians I couldn’t pass up the chance to highlight one ..

what a dickhead 😩😩